THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Things

jeffinwv

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good one.

that's not the analogy i was trying to make. i was trying to say hating gays is as racist as hating people of color. that's all.

it's not about PC at this point, it's about everyone having the same rights as you or me (unless you're gay of course).

I agree with you 100%, hating gays is like hating people of color and not acceptable.

What I'm saying is that not wanting to be seen naked by a gay person is NOT the same as hating gay people. And everyone, including gays, straights, bisexuals, transgenders, blacks, whites, browns, greens and blues, christians, muslims, jews, atheists, agnostics, have the right to determine who does or does not see them naked.

good old diehard.

at least you don't budge in your views.

it took years to build rome as well, but when it fell it only took hours.

as woody harrelson told his father-in-law in 'true detective' when he said he hated the world today because of Nwords and faggots:

"a lot of old men in history probably thought the same things, but they just died and the world has kept spinning."

Okay Aviation Storekeeper, lmao!

somebody had to kick the fuckin boxes. They gave me a nice billy club when i had shore patrol. We used to target Master-At-Arms on the beach. They were easy to find...usually arm

and arm with a he-she. lol

Fags don't belong in the sport. If he gets drafted he should be harassed and fucked with.

Gotta agree withe you jeff. I'm not homophobic, but I don't want to be walking around in the locker room and seeing a guy sportin a stiffy,

Men don't shower with women mainly because of the attraction and sex issue, but it's ok for a gay man to shower with people he finds attractive?

I can see Vilma's point

Okay fag lover.

1. It is fucking idiotic to think that because someone is gay, that he is going to run into a shower full of men with a raging boner, or just stare at everyones dick. If that were the case, it would have happened to you at some point in your life. I know for a fact that I played football with a few gay teammates who came out after they graduated from high school, and they NEVER acted with such sexual perversion as some of you think this guy is going to do.

2. How in the fuck do some of you function in modern society. I get it, some people are uncomfortable with homosexuality, and it is against alot of peoples religion. But do you go to the store and see Gary the gay dude and call him a queer? Do you trip your homosexual coworker and call him a faggot?

3. If a guy in the lockerroom has a problem showering with a gay man, then that guy can decide to shower at home, cause he is going to be the minority. saying the homosexual needs to use a seperate shower because it makes one or two guys uncomfortable, would be like saying this guy has to go else where cause his third nipple freaks me out, or Tyron needs to go cause I can't turn my back to a black man. No different. Thinking that a gay guy is going to pop a boner in a shower, or go sex crazy and hit on someone or try and touch them, is no different than saying blacks steal and murder, mexicans all deal drugs, white people make meth, and all asians make up for their tiny dicks with superior math skills.

Feels like a Lifetime movie in the making... first he doesn't get drafted, second he sues the nfl, third all gays across America rally behind him after he loses the lawsuit. Cause it won't be the NFL's fault that no team wants him.

I understand how big this is," he said. "It's a big deal. No one has done this before.

lmao since when is blowing knobs and playing sit&spin so important to the world. I guess Johnny Streetball should tell the world he loves pussy.

1. It is fucking idiotic to think that because someone is gay, that he is going to run into a shower full of men with a raging boner, or just stare at everyones dick. If that were the case, it would have happened to you at some point in your life. I know for a fact that I played football with a few gay teammates who came out after they graduated from high school, and they NEVER acted with such sexual perversion as some of you think this guy is going to do.

2. How in the fuck do some of you function in modern society. I get it, some people are uncomfortable with homosexuality, and it is against alot of peoples religion. But do you go to the store and see Gary the gay dude and call him a queer? Do you trip your homosexual coworker and call him a faggot?

3. If a guy in the lockerroom has a problem showering with a gay man, then that guy can decide to shower at home, cause he is going to be the minority. saying the homosexual needs to use a seperate shower because it makes one or two guys uncomfortable, would be like saying this guy has to go else where cause his third nipple freaks me out, or Tyron needs to go cause I can't turn my back to a black man. No different. Thinking that a gay guy is going to pop a boner in a shower, or go sex crazy and hit on someone or try and touch them, is no different than saying blacks steal and murder, mexicans all deal drugs, white people make meth, and all asians make up for their tiny dicks with superior math skills.

Most of us that have an issue with it are intelligent enough to understand he's not going to be a rapist with a raging locker room boner. That certainly doesn't mean that we should feel comfortable showering with him. The fact is he is someone who's basic sexual attraction is to the same sex he is showering with. While many would support that the same people would be horrified if it was mandated that high school and college locker rooms were going to become unisex. It is absolutely not different.

If you think the way Vilma feels is in the minority I believe you are sadly mistaken. He is simply the only one that would commit media suicide by stating his feelings publicly.. I work with plenty of gay people that I would consider friends. I don't want to shower with them. Having this situation in the locker room is absolutely no different than if the cheerleaders were required to shower in the same room as well.

The fact you don't go to the store and call "Gary the gay dude" a queer doesn't mean you want to get soaped up with him. I don't bash gays. I don't hate gays. I do recognize what they do personally is their choice. To insinuate that to function in modern society you have to accept homosexuality is absurd. I and others have just as much right to believe that it is wrong as people do to believe it is ok.

Lastly why does he feel the need to publicly declare his sexuality. Is it from some delusional sense of his importance to the world? Should other players schedule press conferences to announce they are heterosexual? Maybe the heterosexual players should schedule press conferences to go into detail on the types of fetish they enjoy. Something like - Dear Media I would like to proudly say I am a heterosexual bondage afficionado partial to college cheerleaders with big tits , blonde hair and beautiful feet. Yes I also have a foot fetish. Ok that wraps it up thank you for your time.

I read through this thread real quick, and for how it started, I think it went better than I would have thought. Good to see the DieHard is the minority. I was expecting to step back a few decades...

I also love the feeling by some on here that every gay person must automatically attracted to them. Come on now. Are you attracted to EVERY single female you see? Do you really think you are that good looking?

the same people that are on the anti-gay fence are the same ones that have the frame of mind that automatic weapons should be allowed on our streets. will stand up and scream about their right to bear arms. that there will be a race war and the end of the world is coming because women are no longer in the kitchen and blacks eat in the same restaurants and gays are taking away the fundamentals of american life.

"give me that old time religion."

can't wait to get tim tebow's take on this subject. i betcha he keeps his mouth shut seeing as the only money he is going to make is through doing commercials.

Most of us that have an issue with it are intelligent enough to understand he's not going to be a rapist with a raging locker room boner. That certainly doesn't mean that we should feel comfortable showering with him. The fact is he is someone who's basic sexual attraction is to the same sex he is showering with. While many would support that the same people would be horrified if it was mandated that high school and college locker rooms were going to become unisex. It is absolutely not different.

If you think the way Vilma feels is in the minority I believe you are sadly mistaken. He is simply the only one that would commit media suicide by stating his feelings publicly.. I work with plenty of gay people that I would consider friends. I don't want to shower with them. Having this situation in the locker room is absolutely no different than if the cheerleaders were required to shower in the same room as well.

The fact you don't go to the store and call "Gary the gay dude" a queer doesn't mean you want to get soaped up with him. I don't bash gays. I don't hate gays. I do recognize what they do personally is their choice. To insinuate that to function in modern society you have to accept homosexuality is absurd. I and others have just as much right to believe that it is wrong as people do to believe it is ok.

Lastly why does he feel the need to publicly declare his sexuality. Is it from some delusional sense of his importance to the world? Should other players schedule press conferences to announce they are heterosexual? Maybe the heterosexual players should schedule press conferences to go into detail on the types of fetish they enjoy. Something like - Dear Media I would like to proudly say I am a heterosexual bondage afficionado partial to college cheerleaders with big tits , blonde hair and beautiful feet. Yes I also have a foot fetish. Ok that wraps it up thank you for your time.

I don't think the majority of nfl lockerrooms are the way you say they are, just as I also don't believe that gay men are attracted to all men, or even straight men for that matter.

Also, what you are saying is that a gay man should stay in the closet until he retires. That is absurd. Thus because he plays in the nfl is no reason for him to have to hide who he is for the next 10 years. As for doing an interview and telling everyone, it would have been blown up even more if he didn't do the interview. As said plenty of times, his whole college team knew, 90% of GM's knew. Eventually the media would have found out. What he did was get ahead of the story and show that he isn't scared of who he is.

the same people that are on the anti-gay fence are the same ones that have the frame of mind that automatic weapons should be allowed on our streets. will stand up and scream about their right to bear arms. that there will be a race war and the end of the world is coming because women are no longer in the kitchen and blacks eat in the same restaurants and gays are taking away the fundamentals of american life.

"give me that old time religion."

can't wait to get tim tebow's take on this subject. i betcha he keeps his mouth shut seeing as the only money he is going to make is through doing commercials.

Mik just because we don't feel comfortable showering with gay men doesn't make us anti gay. We DO have a right to bear arms and it was a fundamental part of the values this country was founded on.

I also love the feeling by some on here that every gay person must automatically attracted to them. Come on now. Are you attracted to EVERY single female you see?

Uh sure, why not? I mean we are actually talking about a locker room full of people in their 20's and peak physical condition. Now if that were the women's ice skating team shower at the Winter Olympics each and every one butt naked yes I suppose most of them would appeal to me. Women's gymnastics? LPGA? Bring them on Woodrow.

on the other hand perhaps if it were the Bella Abzug chapter of the National Organization for Women.....

WSS

If anyone here was presented with a million dollars they'd suck a dick and drink the jizz, at that point sexual preference has nothing to do with it and just about everyone does things they don't want to do for far less money than that, it's called being an adult

lmao

Mik just because we don't feel comfortable showering with gay men doesn't make us anti gay. We DO have a right to bear arms and it was a fundamental part of the values this country was founded on.

right wing conservatives.

about as 'stiff' as you can get.

betcha your only dance moves are the electric slide and the macarena.

now that's gay.

so the topic is HOMO THINGS.

here's my list:

1. anyone who has ever played dungeon and dragons

2. unicorns

3. trekkies

4. TR jerseys

5. beer pong

6. wrestling

7. the late barney frank (what's the difference between a ballpark frank and a barney frank? they plump when you sit on them.)

8. ice skating dudes

9. punching bag machines at bars

10. leprechauns

11. glory hole night at the rawhide

a 6'2" 255 lb. DE that can come around the corner or through an offensive line and knock your head off.................uh, not so much.

Archived