THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone picking up an Xbox One on Launch?

PoeticG

I'm picking up Madden 25 tomorrow at Midnight and the Xbox One. I was wondering if anyone else is going to get it, I'm looking to start up an Online Franchise with some guys. I'll be pumped to put the Browns and Steelers game on and let the computer play itself and see what happens. I'll report the score once it's complete. I can't wait to see the Browns in all their next-gen glory! LOL

I'm picking up Madden 25 tomorrow at Midnight and the Xbox One. I was wondering if anyone else is going to get it, I'm looking to start up an Online Franchise with some guys. I'll be pumped to put the Browns and Steelers game on and let the computer play itself and see what happens. I'll report the score once it's complete. I can't wait to see the Browns in all their next-gen glory! LOL

Don't expect the reinvention of the wheel...It IS EA and Madden on the 360 blew chunks this year, last years played TONS better.

Ps4 and i might be done with madden until they actually develop a new one from scratch. I bought the ps3 anniversary edition when it first came out. All the same ai bs and im a hardcore madden player. Played in lgs since 2005.

I wasn't as upset with 25 as I have been with previous versions of the game. Bringing back the franchise mode was the best move they're ever made.

A fully customizable franchise mode would be ideal, with constructable and customizable stadiums, fully customizable uniforms, logos and helmets, and more marketing and managerial control.

What they did with this franchise mode was great, I'd like to see them take it one step further. The franchise mode is the game. That is what interests real gamers.

Playing online matchups is great fun, but the real fun is online franchise mode against 31 other people. That's what really tests your grit.

I'm gonna wait till februaryish before I get my One. Madden 25 was definitely an improvement over 13 but there's still bugs everywhere. I haven't touched it since Battlefield 4 came out, because BF4 is the shit. But yeah that post ^ looks great. You can't go wrong giving the players full control and make it fully customizable. I have to play it on All-Madden with weighted sliders to even get a competitive game which is also a problem. I'd definitely be down for an online franchise in next years game though (that's what Madden should be shooting for) although not having imported draft classes kinda sucks.

Just fyi, if you bought Madden 25 on the 360 or PS4 already, you can trade it in at Gamestop and get the Xbox One or PS4 version for $10. Usually I hate trading in games because it's a complete and total ripoff, but this deal isn't horrible considering they are essentially giving you $50 back instead of the $15-20 you would normally get.

Just fyi, if you bought Madden 25 on the 360 or PS4 already, you can trade it in at Gamestop and get the Xbox One or PS4 version for $10. Usually I hate trading in games because it's a complete and total ripoff, but this deal isn't horrible considering they are essentially giving you $50 back instead of the $15-20 you would normally get.

to get this deal you have to make the trade by December 31st

ps4 all the way

it will take a bit for exclusives to come out for them but once they start actually using the new engine to develop games they are gonna be insane

Man I really do think PS4 has a major edge in the exclusives department but 360 killed PS3 online. Every game I saw on both consoles online, 360 looked and played better. And PS3 online was free. While normally I would wait to see both products in action, then compare pros and cons and pick the best system. But, now I have a bunch of people I play with online and I think its a universal agreement that were all gonna get a One.

Everything is paid now. I actually have Madden 25 for Xbox One in my possession but can't play it until the Xbox One Releases at Midnight.... LOL

500 for an xbox 400 for a stock ps4 (with no peripherals) since they're largely sold out people are buying them and charging others ridiculous prices for them. So you may well have seen one for that price. Same thing happened last generation. The funny thing is, by the time of the inevitable re-designs (for the various failures that WILL occur on both systems) the price on the re-designed, more reliable hardware will have dropped by hundreds of dollars.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived