THE BROWNS BOARD

Please don't do it Z

Comeonman

that's like saying i'm not racist cuz most of my friends are black.

if it ever came down TO IT i betcha your knees would hold up just fine when the syrians are running down your block with aks and 30 cals mounted on the back of their pickup trucks.

yes i HAVE seen more. DONE more. been across the country and half the world. can't say i'm as smart as you in some areas (rimjobs and ass-fucking...you got me on those) but in my industry i had went to the top and now can sit here and try to tell youngins like you what to do and how to act. tell me 3 places out of ohio you've ever been?

i know it doesn't work, because i didn't listen either. young and dumb and know more than anyone else. yeah i'm about to turn 53 but i'll GUARANFUCKINGTEE ya when and if you reach my age you will always remember that i had said this to you. listen to your elders. because they've prob been there and done that in any situation you might imagine.

but do us all a favor and shut up about anything military. cuz you're the fat girl hanging out with the hotties in that pic.

How about this: I'll shut up about things military when you shut up about things football and political, since you know as much about those things as I do about "serving my country"

Ireland, Kenya, Alaska.

Age is no guarantee of experience.

Somewhere in a damp, dark basement, there is a middle age man viewing this thread as a visitor and yelling, "hey ma, they're still talkin' about me" ...................... "where's my mac and cheese". LMAO :lol:

Borders are irrelevant and if we think the U.S. government is really a bastion of "God" and honor, well... stop now. It's money, then money, and finally money.

Global report for two days ago: 1% of the world controls 46% of the wealth. 10% controls almost 90%. That has dire consequences sooner than later. Throughout history, that shit doesn't stand for long. We basically live in a Feudal "lords and serfs" society and that gap has been expanding exponentially. Among First World countries, the U.S. is about the worst.

Income disparity will be as much the cause of a dystopian future as the fucked up ecosystem.

Borders are irrelevant and if we think the U.S. government is really a bastion of "God" and honor, well... stop now. It's money, then money, and finally money.

Global report for two days ago: 1% of the world controls 46% of the wealth. 10% controls almost 90%. That has dire consequences sooner than later. Throughout history, that shit doesn't stand for long. We basically live in a Feudal "lords and serfs" society and that gap has been expanding exponentially. Among First World countries, the U.S. is about the worst.

Income disparity will be as much the cause of a dystopian future as the fucked up ecosystem.

until you are the one in the foxhole guarding your stance. i'm sure you and all your other pretty boy surfer dudes will do great against an onslaught of n koreans soldiers breaking thru your dorm rooms..

"i had a shot of being someone. a real deal football player."

oops here comes the bayonet.

I choose the American border myself. I think Snowden is a coward. If he is a 'whistle blower' as her pertains, he wouldn't have run to Hong Kong to release his information. I disagree that he didn't reveal extremely sensitive information. He was hired with the knowledge of his clearance. He willingly broke the agreement he had with his clearance. He is a traitorous coward who in my opinion should be shot .

I played left tackle. Tore my ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus two years ago playing on an uninsured summer league team to stay in shape, now I can't afford surgery to fix my knee and I can't go back and play in college until I fix it.

Shit, that musts have been a brutal slide/hit! Best wishes for your recovery! Pay for your surgery with a credit card if you have to, you don't want to risk life-long complications.

until you are the one in the foxhole guarding your stance. i'm sure you and all your other pretty boy surfer dudes will do great against an onslaught of n koreans soldiers breaking thru your dorm rooms..

"i had a shot of being someone. a real deal football player."

oops here comes the bayonet.

I'm sure Grenada was tough on you.

we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.

THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.

just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?

get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.

I agree with you the young generation talks a lot of shit, but to be fair the young generation has way less economic potential than the baby boomers (although they have better technology and more entertainment than ever before).

I also agree people shouldn't complain when all they do is "eat pizza play cod and do bong hits", but there's plenty of us who struggle through college, do every job we can to get through and we should be allowed to say something when this economic model we have is obviously unsustainable (spend more than what can be produced and it gets worse), the govt sees enemy within its own citizens simply for just questioning things. A true democratic society allows you to question things without threat or ad hominem in this case. What the soldiers do is honorable and noble, I support them but I don't support the wars. There's been plenty of declassified shit of the ClA selling drugs and all that(not like every country doesn't do it too but still).

I'm not sure how sustainable it is, and obviously with smaller populations it's easier to do things like this, but in Denmark kids actually get paid to go to school and have so many incentives because they know they're the future and how important it is for them to be doing all of that.

Yeah America is better than Liberia, but in terms of quality of life we're top 20-30 now instead of top 5 like they should be. Focus on education, job creation, end the war on drugs, stop unsustainable economics things would get way better pretty quick.

On topic, if you're for democracy bring back Soju haha, and Ghoolie while you're at it (just put a post limit on him or somethin).

I agree with you the young generation talks a lot of shit, but to be fair the young generation has way less economic potential than the baby boomers (although they have better technology and more entertainment than ever before).

I also agree people shouldn't complain when all they do is "eat pizza play cod and do bong hits", but there's plenty of us who struggle through college, do every job we can to get through and we should be allowed to say something when this economic model we have is obviously unsustainable (spend more than what can be produced and it gets worse), the govt sees enemy within its own citizens simply for just questioning things. A true democratic society allows you to question things without threat or ad hominem in this case. What the soldiers do is honorable and noble, I support them but I don't support the wars. There's been plenty of declassified shit of the ClA selling drugs and all that(not like every country doesn't do it too but still).

I'm not sure how sustainable it is, and obviously with smaller populations it's easier to do things like this, but in Denmark kids actually get paid to go to school and have so many incentives because they know they're the future and how important it is for them to be doing all of that.

Yeah America is better than Liberia, but in terms of quality of life we're top 20-30 now instead of top 5 like they should be. Focus on education, job creation, end the war on drugs, stop unsustainable economics things would get way better pretty quick.

On topic, if you're for democracy bring back Soju haha, and Ghoolie while you're at it (just put a post limit on him or somethin).

very well said and the smack i talk about the younger generation is just that....smack.

i think any of us young or old would have to stand up and defend what we believe in. i can't say but i think the first 2 WWs were necessary and in the end established us as one of the greatest countries in the world. yet IMO i hate being the 'world police' where at the drop of a hat we are willing to go across the globe and try to settle conflicts by force, i was not in favor of anything militarily since 9/11 except dropping a big bomb on the whole cat litter box which is the middle east and make it just one big fueling station.

BUT do us all a favor no matter what you end up doing in life, is get in there somehow, get your hands dirty by either proclaiming so loud in what you believe in that it make s a difference or one day drop a $5 on some guy sleeping on a heating vent in a box to stay warm.

Feel like I should say something here.....Can someone pass the popcorn? lol

Real question though: from the main information Snowden leaked, it revealed that some cell phone calls are being monitored. Would it bother any of you if some calls, lets say 1/10 were monitored in an effort to make sure the country was safer?

* I personally dont, if they wanna hear me bitch about the browns or talk sly to a female go for it.

Archived