THE BROWNS BOARD

If You're Out Of Work

One Post

Then get a job. Plenty of work out there to get and if you're too good to flip burgers or work in a factory then I don't feel a bit sorry for you. The unemployment rate would go down if it weren't for the stubborn people out of work saying "that's not what I do". You know what? If you think you're too educated to do manual labor then you're an idiot. $8.25 and hr is more than zero dollars an hour and if your drawing unemployment checks then you're a lazy sack of shit.

Then get a job. Plenty of work out there to get and if you're too good to flip burgers or work in a factory then I don't feel a bit sorry for you. The unemployment rate would go down if it weren't for the stubborn people out of work saying "that's not what I do". You know what? If you think you're too educated to do manual labor then you're an idiot. $8.25 and hr is more than zero dollars an hour and if your drawing unemployment checks then you're a lazy sack of shit.

Fuk that man. I ax and I receive Obammy bucks.

no more meds, back is okay now. In the winter, I still split and stack wood in the barn, walk the woods

during hunting season... get the big ATV and take kids on snowsled rides.... bring wood from the barn,

to the rack on the back deck, read seed catalogs... have a few possum I have to shoot... go coyote hunting,

bag a few squirrels for supper.... keep the deck snow shoveled, research more creative plans for gardening/farming

this next year, selling our combine - don't want the rat race/spraying roundup anymore....

want to get a beehive, plant bee wildflowers, and hay and straw in the spring. Thinking about

a major crop of sunflowers...maybe a good sweet, naturally grown watermelon.... we keep busy, it's a lot of fun.

Working on the new flip house, painted the going to be beautiful den walls and ceiling today while the bosses worked

on other project jobs....

want to get a beehive, plant bee wildflowers,

I want a property large enough where I can have a bee hive really really bad. Nothing better than honey straight out of the hive - and it's a fun hobby. Though lots of work, keeping the hives alive during winter is tough - especially in the first couple years when the hive is small. If you get some condensation in the hive then theyll all meet a quick death.

I want chickens for fresh, organic eggs. With a large wired cage for them to run around in, so I don't feed

the hawks. Raw honey is outstanding - with wildflowers of three or four acres, etc... that would be great.

I've told a neighbor with bees that they can't let their bees trespass anymore.... said they couldn't stop em,

so I said they'd have to brand each one's butt so I can tell where to return them to.... or maybe

tie a tiny little ribbon to mark em.........lol....lol

was planning on butchering the roosters of the bunch of chickens I order... but my Wife and the neighbors kids will give

them all names so that's out. So, I guess I'll just buy those eggs from down the road. Have to make the

giant garden more versatile with types, start growing a lot of herbs... oh, and I want to grow sugar beets

and make sugar with them. Maybe, I'll grow some heirloom wheat and sell that...

started teaching the neighbor kids we babysit a lot, how to garden. They are really into it. We're going to put up

a bigger dome greenhouse. I'm trying to put in a pond - don't know if I have a good location or not...

we have a lot of sandy loam most places. Maybe start a worm farm... plant a large part of the field in sunflowers.

There's a farm that does it, need to learn a lot more.

Leave it to men like Rush Limbaugh to find two of the most ignorant women in this country and ask them where "Obama Money" is coming from. He lacks the courage to go to Grambling State, Alcorn State, Moorehouse, or Spelmen Universities and ask that asinine question. You sir proudly posted this and you clearly have a lot to learn. As far as Democrats getting elected; for democracy to function there must be different philosophies and schools of thought not just one. Judging from all of your posts that I've read; it sounds as if you prefer an Oligarchy over Democracy.

Leave it to men like Rush Limbaugh to find two of the most ignorant women in this country and ask them where "Obama Money" is coming from. He lacks the courage to go to Grambling State, Alcorn State, Moorehouse, or Spelmen Universities and ask that asinine question. You sir proudly posted this and you clearly have a lot to learn. As far as Democrats getting elected; for democracy to function there must be different philosophies and schools of thought not just one. Judging from all of your posts that I've read; it sounds as if you prefer an Oligarchy over Democracy.

You didn't just mention a Litany of separate but equal universities there did you?

;)

PS maybe I didn't read every word what did Rush Limbaugh have something to do with this? Or is he just the boogeyman?

WSS

I don't deny that some unemployed black men and women blame racism. It's embarrassing and it's shameful but how do you explain men like me or the Command Staff of my Department that is prodiminately black? This mindset of yours that the majority of black people are lazy and blame racism is misguided and inaccurate. There are black professionals everywhere you look that do not live off of the government if you open your eyes and see it. I challenge you to just admit that you don't want to see it and that you really believe all black people are lazy and live off the government. If you're comfortable with that prejudice just be man enough to admit it.

I don't deny that some unemployed black men and women blame racism. It's embarrassing and it's shameful but how do you explain men like me or the Command Staff of my Department that is prodiminately black? This mindset of yours that the majority of black people are lazy and blame racism is misguided and inaccurate. There are black professionals everywhere you look that do not live off of the government if you open your eyes and see it. I challenge you to just admit that you don't want to see it and that you really believe all black people are lazy and live off the government. If you're comfortable with that prejudice just be man enough to admit it.

I agree Mr. Marcus.

Um...Rush didn't "find it" you dork. It was there, and exposed by plenty others...but go ahead and blame Rush Limbaugh.

You didn't just mention a Litany of separate but equal universities there did you?

;)

PS maybe I didn't read every word what did Rush Limbaugh have something to do with this? Or is he just the boogeyman?

WSS

Two things Steve:

1. I think that was Rush Limbaugh's voice on that video posted by Stinkhole. So no I didn't just randomly mention him. Please don't act like that's not a segment he would have on his show.

2. The point I'm making is these two women were sought out in most likely an inner city Detroit neighborhood where those responses are most likely. It's painfully obvious Rush Limbaugh and men of his ilk would not step on a black university or any university for that matter and ask black women students that asinine question. If he did I'd at least respect him for having the courage to defend his predjudices in the face of them being completely and utterly debunked.

Stuart

Exactly! No one is saying "ALL" you dork...that is what YOU are saying. You liberal fuckers just love to jump to conclusions don't you. Yes, there are black doctors, news anchors, lawyers etc...the issue here are the crybabies, those who feel entitled or "owed". Them and their fuckin race or "we were once slaves" card.

Two things Steve:

1. I think that was Rush Limbaugh's voice on that video posted by Stinkhole. So no I didn't just randomly mention him. Please don't act like that's not a segment he would have on his show.

2. The point I'm making is these two women were sought out in most likely an inner city Detroit neighborhood where those responses are most likely. It's painfully obvious Rush Limbaugh and men of his ilk would not step on a black university or any university for that matter and ask black women students that asinine question. If he did I'd at least respect him for having the courage to defend his predjudices in the face of them being completely and utterly debunked.

Stuart

Blah blah blah..Rush Limbaugh.

Um...Rush didn't "find it" you dork. It was there, and exposed by plenty others...but go ahead and blame Rush Limbaugh.

I'm not blaming him for the ignorance of those women. I'm pointing out how one sided his and apparently your view of black people is. Showing me videos of uneducated black people on government assistance is the same as showing me a blue sky. They both exist we all know that. My question is when will he go to Ann Arbor or East Lansing and interview black college students? The answer most likely is...he won't because they represent the antithesis of his and your predjudices. He and you are the same kind of person afraid and unwilling to admit you're predjudices. You both know if you admit your prejudices you lose credibility so you'll put up straw man after straw man just to avoid admitting you believe all or most black people are lazy and want to live off of the infallible white people.

StuartExactly! No one is saying "ALL" you dork...that is what YOU are saying. You liberal fuckers just love to jump to conclusions don't you. Yes, there are black doctors, news anchors, lawyers etc...the issue here are the crybabies, those who feel entitled or "owed". Them and their fuckin race or "we were once slaves" card.

The last time I checked "majority" has never meant "all". The truth you refuse to admit is black professionals far out number those that depend on taxpayer assistance. As far a the "we were slaves once" your attitude tells me you have no interest in learning what social impact that institution had on a group of people. If you were interested it would explain where a lot of the mindsets that chap your ass come from. By understanding those it may shed light on other ideas like most black people work as hard as you do on a daily basis and want the same things you do.

If anyone has jumped to conclusions it is you sir. I do not solely subscribe to liberal philosophy. I have said many things that are quite conservative but of course you've opted not to listen. It seems impossible for you to believe that just because I've challenged you to think outside your conservative bubble I think about the same things you think about. I challenge your thought process respectfully and all I've gotten in return is one sided and close minded rhetoric. I think that what upsets you the most is that I comment like I've been somewhere and don't fall into the "Obama Money" category. If I did it'd make you very happy because it'd emphatically prove your point.

Archived