THE BROWNS BOARD

Retarded

Zombo

CKiVHizUMAA9MIg.jpg

http://espn.go.com/specialolympics/story/_/id/13274591/special-olympics-world-games-cleveland-joe-haden-speaks-r-word

Joe Haden wants us to remove the "r-word" from our vocabulary so the Browns Board will have some fun with this.

We are going to autocorrect everytime someone types that word.

What word should we use in the autcorrect?

Z

There is nothing wrong with that word. It's the context that makes the word good or bad. The word of and in itself is completely neutral.

It's the asshole who uses it that you ought to be concerned with. If we ban that, anything else is up for grabs.

Dont worry Walter, I agree with you and the Browns Brown will remain largely unfiltered. But we're going to do this for Joe.

Z

it can be a hurtful word. my 14 yo has aspergers and has been in more that a few street fights when addressed that way. I have to explain to him the stix and stones allegory. he can handle himself so im not too concerned

is this real? Joe Haden is flapping his dick beaters in the name of self-serving compassion and now we're censored? I love Joe on the field but if someone is going to get offended over something as Retarded as the order that letters are mashed together, they deserve to be offended.

But if it must happen, I vote Retard=retread

is this real? Joe Haden is flapping his dick beaters in the name of self-serving compassion and now we're censored? I love Joe on the field but if someone is going to get offended over something as Retarded as the order that letters are mashed together, they deserve to be offended.

But if it must happen, I vote Retard=retread

We are not going PC, we're gonna have some fun with this. Looking for funny responses, maybe bring some attention to the board so that Skippy can sell more jerseys, make some revenue and we can continue to call each other homos.

Z

My best friends growing up were two guys who were fraternal twins, one completely normal and the other with Down's Syndrome. His strength protected us from bullies and our double team protected him from insensitive teasers. What a wonderful early life education I had on the value of "Retards". R.I.P. Paul. 28 was too young to go, even for a "special" person.

Joe Haden wants us to remove the "r-word" from our vocabulary so the Browns Board will comply.

We are going to autocorrect everytime someone types that word.

What word should we use in the autcorrect?

Z

Joe, be careful what you ask for.

To quote the early Fleetwood Mac: "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to."

Archived