THE BROWNS BOARD

2014 Browns Board Fantasy Football

Zombo

I signed up for 5, but Im already in 4 and Im pretty sure the draft is the same time....Can we fix this? And how about we make 5 the auction draft league? Auctions are way more fun and a nice change of pace to the same 'ol snake draft. After your first time trying it, you'll never wanna do a snake again.

I want the draft time to be as late as possible for league 5 because we still don't have enough people. If league 4 is full maybe it makes more sense for them to change the draft time?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple Rookie Questions...

When is the draft order set?

Does order reverse from Rnd 1 to Rnd 2 or continue in same order as Rnd 1?

Mik, would you mind taking over commish duties and setting the draft time? what's your Yahoo name? I will have Kathy switch it over the controls to you.

Lemme know ...

Zombo

no problem. in league 2 my team name is toxic's avengers.

if she needs some other info get back to me.

when is the general consensus to have the draft? i'm thinking this sunday?

Kathy and Beanpot are going to bow out this year, so, once league 5 if filled, if you want to join League 2, you can do so here ...

https://yho.com/nfl?l=41905&k=7878586eaadf7833

I changed the Draft time to Monday night, 7:30 and made Mik commish, so he can change that if need be. Mik, make sure you have an even number teams or you'll have to recruit one more for sure.

League 1 I am now commissioner, so may switch that responsibility to someone else in League 4

We have ten teams in League 1, so after League 5 is filled, and league 2 is filled, we can take on two more teams here

https://yho.com/nfl?l=12975&k=a303e3f8dc34b54d

Sorry for all of the confusion this year, but Beans and Kathy thought they were going to be able to do this, and now they can't so this is not the fine-running machine that it usually is ... then again, it is only fantasy football!

being the commish of browns board league 2 i changed the draft to sunday the 31st @ 4pm. one team has not renewed (oreo's team) and we have slots for 2 more.

need to fill the league to an even number.

is the draft date/time cool with every one?

can a commish from another league guide me through the draft process?

i scheduled league 2s draft for sunday @4. do i have to send some info to yahoo or does it automatically start the draft given the time i suggested? how do i make sure it's an auto-draft considering some people might not be live picking players?

help!

can a commish from another league guide me through the draft process?

i scheduled league 2s draft for sunday @4. do i have to send some info to yahoo or does it automatically start the draft given the time i suggested? how do i make sure it's an auto-draft considering some people might not be live picking players?

help!

You just set up the draft time, and anyone who doesn't make it automatically goes to auto draft.

In addition to here, leave a message, or commissioner note in the league so everyone knows about the draft time.

Z

i'm commish of league 2. there is a team that hasn't renewed (oreo's team...anyone know who that is?) well without that person we are at an odd number and need another to make it an even number. even then we still have two sposts open. our draft is on sunday @4pm.

let me know asap if you want in.

i'm commish of league 2. there is a team that hasn't renewed (oreo's team...anyone know who that is?) well without that person we are at an odd number and need another to make it an even number. even then we still have two sposts open. our draft is on sunday @4pm.

let me know asap if you want in.

Oreo is Kathy and she is not re-newing.

So you need one or three new teams to join by Sunday.

Everyone join Mik's league here: https://yho.com/nfl?l=41905&k=7878586eaadf7833

He could be a real fun commissioner, especially on his drinking nights.

Zombo

ok we got pat whose team is 'weeden start the fire' (ha!) joined so that makes an even 10 for league 2. (thanks!)

we still have 2 spots open but 2 must join before sunday's draft.

to those in the league make sure you have your roster hopefulls set if you won't be online live for the event sunday 4pm.

mik... what time is your draft? If it's not in conflict with League 4's 18:30 start and your league needs someone, I'll join as a second league...

I mean... wtf... there's no pressure since the winner has already been decided...

mik... what time is your draft? If it's not in conflict with League 4's 18:30 start and your league needs someone, I'll join as a second league...

I mean... wtf... there's no pressure since the winner has already been decided...

lol. you could join but we'd also have to have another person, because leagues have to have even number of teams (we're at ten now).

as far a s being in conflict if you have other obligations it'll just autodraft for you. just make sure if you don't like the way yahoo has ranked players to go make changes before the draft.

be great to have you though.

Crap.

I'm "accidently" in 3 leagues, don't need to be, and in league 2 and 4, the drafts are both Sunday

night at 7 and 7:30 PM.

So, somebody should join one and I'll drop out. Sorry bout that. Can't do both drafts at the same time,

at least not well...

Doesn't matter...

Zombo - does it matter which one I drop?

I know more teams, I think, in 4... league 4 has 12 teams, and 2 has 10....

Hey, Dabuckeye, I can drop one and you want to pick it up asap?

league 2s draft is sunday at 4pm est.

i know tour2ma wanted to get in if someone dropped out..doesn't matter as long as we have an even number of teams. cal if you stay dabuckeyes and tour2ma join then we have 12 teams.

Okay, I would stay in, Mik, but now I'm confused...

my emails say:

Hello,
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Browns Board 2(41905) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 31 07:00pm EDT.
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Browns Board IV(28410) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 31 07:30pm EDT
So, I'd be doing two drafts pretty much at the same time. But if two guys join, I'll stay in. It might tax my
multi-tasking talents to the max....

Doesn't matter...

Zombo - does it matter which one I drop?

I know more teams, I think, in 4... league 4 has 12 teams, and 2 has 10....

Hey, Dabuckeye, I can drop one and you want to pick it up asap?

Just don't drop a league that has an even number ... get late in the game to fill spots.

Zombo

Just don't drop a league that has an even number ... get late in the game to fill spots.

Zombo

Yes, but is league 2 at 4 pm or 7 pm? Mik?

I will drop out of league 2 or 4, if London wants to join a league in my place.

That way, tour and dabuckeyes can make 12, and London is good to play in league 2.

Hey, I'm in two other leagues, I think. so.....

Zombo

Yes, but is league 2 at 4 pm or 7 pm? Mik?

I will drop out of league 2 or 4, if London wants to join a league in my place.

That way, tour and dabuckeyes can make 12, and London is good to play in league 2.

Hey, I'm in two other leagues, I think. so.....

that sounds fair enough, since you're in another league BUT if you went to the league to 'overview' look at the page, scroll half way down and you'll see where it say the draft is set for 4pm on sunday the 31st.

if you want to let london take your place he's got to confirm because if we don't have an even number by draft time it'll screw it up.

Archived