THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow

berniedenslow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and who at this point puts any faith in what bernie has to say? loved him as a QB of the browns but now he sounds like me after a half a bottle of Jack.

What size bottle?

I like Haslam cause he a Red Neck.

lol...

You ought to be glad the Browns are NOT owned by Dan Snyder, Malcolm Glazer, Woody Johnson, Stephen Ross and lots more. I will give Haslam another two years.

You ought to be glad the Browns are NOT owned by Dan Snyder, Malcolm Glazer, Woody Johnson, Stephen Ross and lots more. I will give Haslam another two years.

wow you are one dumb chick.

give haslam two more years for what? to sell the team? there ain't no time limit on haslam you dumb queef. he can take all the time in the world and spend his money the way he wants.

Was this a typo or another one of your weird hybrid words combining random things that make no sense?

That's Tribe spoken in Elmer Fudd hairlip - Twibe. On the other hand, the way they've been playing, they deserve to no longer be the Twibe, but rather, TRIBE! I doubt they're still looking to move to bidders like Mentor, Wooster, hell, even Shreve!

How can you have two teams ?

Bizarre to me

I lived in Colorado/Wyoming for 8+ years and became a Broncos fan. Lived in Texas much of the rest of my life, but am lukewarm on D and H. Now the Browns I followed way back when I was a kid and watched JB terrorize DB's and was extremely disappointed he went into the movies (though I loved The Dirty Dozen). Now I'm back to the Browns, but still follow my Broncos. Nothing wrong with that as long as they aren't playing against each other for all the marbles. Call me crazy but I think the Browns are on the cusp of turning this thing around if front office just leaves Pettine to make all player ready decisions without "guidance" from above.

The subject line of the OP is wrong. He broke a Vikings record, not an NFL one. The quote, especially the last sentence, from this article illustrates why I wanted the Browns to draft him:

"While most of the work on that game winning TD was done by Jarius Wright, who shook off more than a few defenders on his way to the end-zone, Bridgewater does deserve credit for calling the play to begin with. When he noticed an all-out blitz was coming his way, he audibled to the screen that ended up being the game winner."

Brandon Weeden threw for just about 3,400 yds his rookie year and set the Browns rookie record for passing, what's your point? He broke a Vikings record of 2,000 yards passing by Fran Tarkenton. What QB is today's NFL doesn't throw for at least that much? This is just a slanted stat to try to bolster the "look at me" complex. Bridgewater is showing some good things but at least make a relevant point, like Osiris did above.

Brandon Weeden threw for just about 3,400 yds his rookie year and set the Browns rookie record for passing, what's your point? He broke a Vikings record of 2,000 yards passing by Fran Tarkenton. What QB is today's NFL doesn't throw for at least that much? This is just a slanted stat to try to bolster the "look at me" complex. Bridgewater is showing some good things but at least make a relevant point, like Osiris did above.

Do you have your own manual on "How to Post On Forums?" Can you share a copy with all of us?

The subject line of the OP is wrong. He broke a Vikings record, not an NFL one. The quote, especially the last sentence, from this article illustrates why I wanted the Browns to draft him:

"While most of the work on that game winning TD was done by Jarius Wright, who shook off more than a few defenders on his way to the end-zone, Bridgewater does deserve credit for calling the play to begin with. When he noticed an all-out blitz was coming his way, he audibled to the screen that ended up being the game winner."

Yep, thanks for catching that. You wanted Bongwater over Charlie Manziel? I'd still take Hoyer over both of them.

Archived