THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow

berniedenslow

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have a three day waiting period from signing up to first post. It will help these insane ranters from getting worked up and posting the same statement across multiple threads.

What's so crazy about the question? The owner is the top dude! As Bernie Kosar said, it's a systemic problem, not just a few players. What can Hasbeen do to correct the situation? What's the insanity of that question?

I guess it's a valid question. Of course the moniker hasbeen isn't really all that funny since it doesn't relate to anything in the real world.

Second year of ownership and the best record the team has had in years, what in particular do you want the owner to do differently?

WSS

I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.

OK, my take - Hey, Bernie is passionate about the game and he wanted to work for Hasbeen and Hanbeen said no deal. Bernie also says that Bellicheck is the proper program, though it was Bellicheck who removed Bernie from starting in Cleveland and replaced him with Bernie's back up at Miami U. (Vinnie). Bernie noted the lauging by both Cleveland QB's on the sideline while their team was getting trounced and that is the football culture that is broke and that is on the front office, not the coach or players.

He is definitely a take it personally type of football fan! This will probably shelve the QB controversy and make it an organizational controversy. Probably long past due.

That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.

Jimmy has my vote of confidence.

Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.

IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.

Long may they live...

Go Browns...

How many here would put their vote of confidence in Browns owner Nimmy Hasbeen? Obviously the front office is a trainwreck - can he rehabilitate it?

It;s not obvious at all

Nothing wrong with the coaching staff and the players when most of them aren't regulars to the Cleveland Clinic Emergency Room.

You just answered your own question and dont even realize it

Can Hasbeen make the right changes?

Only if he's a healer

I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.

Of which you don't have a shred of evidence. So there's that. And hasbeen isn't really funny because it's meaningless.

WSS

. Bernie noted the lauging by both Cleveland QB's on the sideline while their team was getting trounced and that is the football culture that is broke and that is on the front office, not the coach or players.

This will probably shelve the QB controversy and make it an organizational controversy. Probably long past due.

So Alex Schiener and Farmer are the problem?.....and the reason they were laughing on the sidelines?....is that what you're saying?

That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.

Jimmy has my vote of confidence.

Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.

IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.

Long may they live...

Go Browns...

I like Haslam cause he a Red Neck.

Archived