THE BROWNS BOARD

Still don't think the NFL is rigged?

WalterWhite

This was a 15 yard penalty just now in the 49ers-Seahawks game.

I said it in my earlier thread, it's steered towards a given outcome.

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. "leading with the crown of the helmet"

https://vine.co/v/O6YIAuTgHte

No shit it's rigged. That's why I'm happy we got Johnny Manziel. The NFL does it's best tp cater games to a certain outcome. It's not 100%, if a team dominates, there's nothing they can do but they definitely do what they can. It's all about ratings. They want the teams to win that give the best ratings.

After Hurricane Katrina... Saints magically became an amazing team

After 9/11 the "Patriots" win a couple SUper Bowls

Many other coincedences I cant remember off the top of my head.

But that's a good thing for us. Manziel gets ratings.. which = money.. which = refs on our side next year if he's our starter

Not to mention Robert Kraft, the owner of the patriots, owns stake in CBS... Wonder why the Patriots always get the calls??

FOllow the money

That call against the 9'ers really had me scratching my head, but it wasn't the only bullshit call in that game. An earlier call against Reid, I think...one of their DB's, where the Seahawks WR "CLEARLY" caught the ball and took two steps and lowered his helmet. The 9'ers DB led with his shoulder and it hit the WR'er in the helmet cause the dude completely lowered his helmet to the point his crown was pointed at the DB. This is getting ridiculous. I wouldn't have called the 1st bad penalty "rigged" by any stretch, just a stupid bullshit faggot ass job out of the refs....but the roughing the passer penalty was just too much. Still think the Seahawks probably win the game cause without Borland they couldn't stop Lynch, who wasn't doing shit till Borland got hurt but don't get me started on Borland again, but still...that call completely iced the game for Seattle.

If players can get fined during the week after the NFL FO reviews the penalties....I wanna start hearing about Refs getting docked real money for plays they blow. LIke they all get a base salary but also get a bonus for every game...and that bonus gets potentially chipped every week by the severity of a blown call. I would say Hochuli doesn't make shit this week if it was up to me.

The scoring in football lends itself into betting

the FG being 3 points and the td being 6 has almost EVERYTHING to do with point spreads.

The home field is just another reason to get people to bet.

When a safety or a missed extra point or a 2-point conversion comes into it, then it messes up the spread

But that's why the spreads are what they are. Those 3 plays RARELY happen

Trust me. I know

Yesterday's spreads were:

4.5 2.5 4.5 1.0 6.5 10.0 7.5 6.5 3.0 14.0 2.5 4.0 7.5 10.0 3.5

Tonite's is 3.0.

Please use this actual spread data to illustrate whatever you were talking about above.

If you need more data, just holler...

The crazy part about that call is the ref even said "roughing the passer, defender hit quarterback in the chest". REALLY? The NFL has to come out and say the ref blew this call. Nothing less is acceptable.

The simple truth is refs follow the "did it look bad" rule when doling out that penalty. Hit looked bad, flag was thrown.

I had a friend who swore that NFL games were rigged by corrupting the wide receivers. He said that a pass would be dropped at a critical moment if the outcome was going the wrong way. My opinion is that it would involve too many people to fix games; in all these years if no one wrote a book confessing and telling how they did it, it probably did not happen. They can't keep their jaws from flapping about anything else, so how could they keep quiet about that?

On the other hand, I have seen nothing in the world involving very much money that is a completely clean process, and NFL betting involves lots of it, so I don't know.....

I'd hate to think that a bunch of guys hitting the weight room, studying film & playbooks, etc's work is being tossed aside for Vegas bookies. But yeah, I've wondered about it at times.

I think college football is more rigged, always have. Just think about the recent mess-if you were a TCU fan, you'd be more than pissed.

For the record they've officially come out and said this was a bad call. This should be exhibit A on why these calls have to be reviewed. This happened on 3rd down and gave the Seahawks another chance which led to a TD. It's bullshit to say a call can't make a difference in a game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-admits-ed-hochuli-erred-on-key-penalty-against-49ers-153145323.html

Brian Tuohy wrote a best selling book titled "The Fix Is In" it is a remarkable account of the networks and professional sports pouring billions of dollars into making sure the outcome of games. On all levels and every sport. Www.thefixisin.net. Tuohy also reports for the Bleacher report. After spending time in prison, For illegal bet making and paying college players to drop a ball here or fumble a ball there, Tuohy decided to write about the truth in professional sports. Especially for closed minded fools who watch and bet every week. It's a very well written book and quite entertaining. it totally changes the way you watch sports. Think about it. Flag happy refs with two minutes to go in a close game. Suspicious penalties that can't be over ruled. With billions of dollars on the line every day all you have to do is follow the money.

Pro Sports are never rigged and anyone who thinks they are is simply a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist because when it comes down to money everything is above board, clean, and ethical.

OH WAIT:

7259611.jpg

Proof positive!

"On April 22, 2014, Donaghy claimed that the league office was going to push referees to fix playoffs games to have Brooklyn Nets beat the Toronto Raptors, so they could advance to the second round and face the Miami Heat because it would be good for ratings,[51] which it was.[52] On May 4, 2014, the Nets eliminated the Raptors after a game 7 win."

It would be foolish to think this shit doesn't happen in the NFL.

I honestly don't think players or coachers are involved unless payed to keep quiet but league officials and referee's are behind it.

"Public Interest in NFL is at all an all time high, and the past few seasons have set record TV ratings in several of the playoff games, The incentive to create the best possible games is far too great for the NFL to pass up"

I just think these games are being "steered" in a certain direction with phantom penalties, missed calls, etc.

I imagine there isn't one person on this forum, who hasn't seen FLAGRANT penalites with NO calls,

and very, very strange nitpiddly calls.

On the same type of foul.

Something is wrong. In the Bengal game, for part I did see in the fourth quarter...

the Bengal oline was nearly playing rugby a few times... no call.

I don't want to hear "well, if they called it all the time".... from the NFL. Giving refs the op to decide

when they call it, and when they don't, for very much the exact same type and manner of penalties and who for, is fraud.

"You can't unload on a defenseless receiver".. Oh, really. I've seen it, and seen it not called.

Seems to usually be more successful teams get the no calls.

You see all these times when the offense hurries up to run a play before they can review it?

Then think back to Bottlegate. No whistle, no nothin. The Browns RAN a play, and yet, they nullified that play,

and went back and....

You really have to wonder. I think it all starts with this dipstick commish.

If you believe it's fixed....how can you still enjoy being a fan or sit here and debate offensive strategy or draft picks?

Whats the point if it's already decided? Right?....

That would be like seriously discussing the wrestling strategy for Hulk Hogans next match.....should he use the power body bomb or the scissors of death?

This was a 15 yard penalty just now in the 49ers-Seahawks game.

I said it in my earlier thread, it's steered towards a given outcome.

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. "leading with the crown of the helmet"

https://vine.co/v/O6YIAuTgHte

Hell yea it's rigged - no better evidence than the "Bounty Bowl" and the sham "win" in the Stuper Bowl of the New Orleans Cheats! The Walsh 49ers? The ERA of the Rigged Game!

Yeah... fuckers...

And what about the '82 'Skins...

Hell, they were practically handed the Lombardi even though they only won 8 games.

Their starting RB was even named Riggins for Christ sake...

How blatant can you get?

Yesterday's spreads were:

4.5 2.5 4.5 1.0 6.5 10.0 7.5 6.5 3.0 14.0 2.5 4.0 7.5 10.0 3.5

Tonite's is 3.0.

Please use this actual spread data to illustrate whatever you were talking about above.

If you need more data, just holler...

out of all those point spreads, what did Vegas win?

It is much easier to win or lose when the scoring is 3 points at a chunk

It takes a lot more skill to win a bet when you bet on basketball, where the points are in 1's

Why do you think baseball has odds????????

It's called illegal betting. Brian Tuohy had "runners" on every major college campus. These "runners" acted as intermidiators between the money guys and the athletes. They entice these poor kids with anywhere between a few grand to ten grand to drop a pass, fumble a ball. It's been going on since the dawn of sport. All sports are rigged in every venue and country. If it's too hard to wrap your head around it then read the book or just look at our government.

Archived