THE BROWNS BOARD

JF has 200 more starts for the browns....

Tacosman

Since this is just one, calm the heck down.

You know who else struggled to get their team going today? Aaron Rodgers.

And even though it's only one start, you could see some of the upside. Look at one of the early throws- second possession on third down. He scrambles up effortlessly, checks to number 3 receiver, and then throws a dart that is dropped. Would have been 20 yards at least on a play most every qb gets sacked on.

Johnny is here to stay, and a few rough spots in the final few games of the year won't change that.

It's up to the browns to put quality pieces around Johnny now....some more stout pass pro, more explosive wideouts, and better coaches. If the gm can't put higher quality pieces around JF, the gm will be gone. If Shannon and Pettine can't get things rolling, they will be gone. The constant moving forward(way forward) is JF, so everyone else would do well to get on board. Johnny isn't under any pressure to get better quickly IMO- others are.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First...Aaron Rodgers was won a fucking super bowl nimrod....Johnny fagboy has done shit in the NFL, you're embarrassing yourself putting the two in the same sentence.

Second...learn the coaches if you're going to criticize...the offensive coordinator is named Shanahan, not Shannon assface.

The pieces around your boyfriend won 7 games and didn't get shut out once. Your dreamboat QB threw for 80 yards today and we had more punts than first downs. He played like absolute dog shit.

No Johnny fagboys can defense that performance today. It was absolute shit, there was absolutely nothing that looked like an NFL QB that I saw. Fucking Fred Savage for the Texans came in and put up better stats than our first round draft pick. He's got 2 more games to show that he belongs...otherwise ship his ass off to the Cowboys.

If you actually believe JF has just two games left to prove anything, you're the one who may have to change teams or be disappointed....because Johnny isn't going anywhere. The browns are all in on JF, and there is no longer a qb controversy.

As for the OC, it's called autocorrect...it happens.

Well... I know my spirits have been lifted. :) :) :)

All it took was one more member with same old, fresh perspective.

Thanks, TacoBell... and say hello to PeterPan for me...

First...Aaron Rodgers was won a fucking super bowl nimrod....Johnny fagboy has done shit in the NFL, you're embarrassing yourself putting the two in the same sentence.

Second...learn the coaches if you're going to criticize...the offensive coordinator is named Shanahan, not Shannon assface.

The pieces around your boyfriend won 7 games and didn't get shut out once. Your dreamboat QB threw for 80 yards today and we had more punts than first downs. He played like absolute dog shit.

No Johnny fagboys can defense that performance today. It was absolute shit, there was absolutely nothing that looked like an NFL QB that I saw. Fucking Fred Savage for the Texans came in and put up better stats than our first round draft pick. He's got 2 more games to show that he belongs...otherwise ship his ass off to the Cowboys.

^^ This is so good I wanted to see it again.

He's a fucking joke. Today was a fucking playoff game and he brought nothing. Worse performance from a Browns Qb in a big game ever. Why make excuses?

Z

Zombo, it is only one game, too early to lose your Man-zeal. He may take a year to hit his stride. Personally I feel his style is better suited to the CFL but he at least has a possible upside. Take a Valium and a deep breath.

If you actually believe JF has just two games left to prove anything, you're the one who may have to change teams or be disappointed....because Johnny isn't going anywhere. The browns are all in on JF, and there is no longer a qb controversy.

All in for how long? 199 more starts? You realize that an NFL season is only 16 games right? You're giving him 12+ years of starting in the NFL after that shit show today? He puts up 80 yards the next 2 weeks and no points, he's going to have to show up and win a job next year in training camp.

The team is all in having a chance to win and a QB that plays like he did today gives the team no fucking chance of winning games.

Zombo, it is only one game, too early to lose your Man-zeal. He may take a year to hit his stride. Personally I feel his style is better suited to the CFL but he at least has a possible upside. Take a Valium and a deep breath.

He showed ZERO fucking upside today. Charlie Frye showed more upside in his first start. Anyone want to go back to having him as our starter?

LOL... my man, D...

Seriously thanks bro, cause I kinda glossed over Marks post the first go 'round...

Manziel will get at minimum 12 starts to prove himself.

I think JF will get at least 2 whole seasons to prove himself, but after one whole season it will be so clear he is the franchise qb that this conversation will all seem silly.

Look Brandon weeden got a solid year and a half or so to stink, and weeden wasn't 22 years old, wasn't a heisman winner, etc.....

I expect JF to play better next two weeks, but if he doesn't it's no big deal. This is HIS TEAM. For a LONG TIME.

It is one game, but never the less it was an absolutely awful one. If he shows that kind of failure in the last 2 games then I will really be fearful going into our off season.

The sample size is small, 1 game - but he really didn't show anything. Not really any positives, as of today I think BH is the best QB on the roster and we're about to head into training camp next year without him.

He's got 2 more games to figure it out, or else there's another QB competition in camp next year with some other rookie.

Here you go.....you're welcome

Fuck that dicklicker, get me an NFL QB with real size and a real arm.

Z

All in for how long? 199 more starts? You realize that an NFL season is only 16 games right? You're giving him 12+ years of starting in the NFL after that shit show today? He puts up 80 yards the next 2 weeks and no points, he's going to have to show up and win a job next year in training camp.The team is all in having a chance to win and a QB that plays like he did today gives the team no fucking chance of winning games.

Obviously he won't get 12 straight years of starts if he plays like he did today....but again today was ONE WEEK. He will be given a couple years as the unquestioned starter....you gotta be patient with 22 yo first round heisman winners.

I said he would have 200 starts for the browns because he will be good.

If shanny can't make it work with JF, then the browns will bring someone in who can. JF is the browns starter. End of discussion.

It is one game, but never the less it was an absolutely awful one. If he shows that kind of failure in the last 2 games then I will really be fearful going into our off season.

The sample size is small, 1 game - but he really didn't show anything. Not really any positives, as of today I think BH is the best QB on the roster and we're about to head into training camp next year without him.

He's got 2 more games to figure it out, or else there's another QB competition in camp next year with some other rookie.

Lol....sure someone like Connor shaw part 2(ie a late round draft pick or undrafted free agent) is really going to compete seriously for the job. Let's be real.

It's Johnny's job. If he struggles for a couple years, he may be on the hot seat then. But not anytime soon.

Obviously he won't get 12 straight years of starts if he plays like he did today....but again today was ONE WEEK. He will be given a couple years as the unquestioned starter....you gotta be patient with 22 yo first round heisman winners.

I said he would have 200 starts for the browns because he will be good.

If shanny can't make it work with JF, then the browns will bring someone in who can. JF is the browns starter. End of discussion.

Troy Smith won the Heisman. How's he doing in the NFL. You keep bringing up winning the Heisman like it means jack shit in the NFL. No one fucking cares he won the Heisman. How about a couple of fucking first downs..is that too much to ask?

Take Johnnys dick out of your mouth and realize that he sucked and showed ZERO NFL ABILITY today. He's got 2 more starts to show something. Hopefully it works out because if it doesn't, it means another QB change and I'm getting sick of this shit.

Troy Smith won the Heisman. How's he doing in the NFL. You keep bringing up winning the Heisman like it means jack shit in the NFL. No one fucking cares he won the Heisman. How about a couple of fucking first downs..is that too much to ask?Take Johnnys dick out of your mouth and realize that he sucked and showed ZERO NFL ABILITY today. He's got 2 more starts to show something. Hopefully it works out because if it doesn't, it means another QB change and I'm getting sick of this shit.

Troy smith was like a 6th round draft pick. JF was a first round draft pick. You don't take first round qbs and then give them 'two more starts to show something'......that's not realistic.

You need to be patient. And if you can't be, well that's a you problem not a JF problem.

Archived