THE BROWNS BOARD

John Football Excuses Forum....

cdl15

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny will be the presumed starter next year. He's had five and a half quarters as a starter so far. That's not even enough time to start the beginnings of an evaluation yet. Maybe Johnny will eventually bust out, but we are a long way from finding out

Lol

Johnny will be the presumed starter next year.

Will be? So you are saying he is not now the presumed starter? What will change? Why is he not now?

Yeah we will see....that much is true. Just would be extremely unusual to give up on a first round qb after 26 throws as a starter and 5 and a half qtrs.

unless he is obviously and painfully ill equipped to do the job....and pro coaches, after 20 weeks, know that.....Im sure they'll play him, but promise him nothing and will quick hook him without notable signs of progress...

Johnny looks like he will be a poor back up right now, now matter which team he plays for. Hoyer still looks like he has possibilities. I think he has mental issues with being a backup so long. I think he could be good for a couple years. We need to address other issues with this team.

Forget the skill set... or lack thereof...

As my dearly departed, maternal Grandmother would say...

Johnny Manziel does not have the sense that God gave a goose.

To injure yourself on a meaningless first-down play by taking on two defenders while trying to make it to the sideline for a two-yard loss is unforgivable.

How can you build your team around such a player?

How can you trust him with the keys?

Yeah we will see....that much is true. Just would be extremely unusual to give up on a first round qb after 26 throws as a starter and 5 and a half qtrs.

and now we hear he was cleared and ready to play after the half...

Coaches saving him for later?....next week maybe?....or have they already seen enough for the year?

the carolina defenders were probably doing the money sign in his eyes and they drove him into the ground.

talk the talk walk the walk or sign a contract with your publicist that makes you money looking like a dope perpetuating your self-indulgence 'money tag'.

and people don't think other players wouldn't want to give the guy an xtra 'nudge' out of bounds?

yeah, right.

JM will never be a good NFL QB from what I've seen so far. And I've given him more slack then some. His tendency is to take off running and the way he got injured was just plain stupid on his part.

Plus he's too small. He can't see over the line

yes pleez.

your excuses are up. love you but if you can't see it then you are just "blinded by the JF".

I'm semi-serious mik. Jerry would give the Browns a 3rd rounder for him, he'd have a better line to play behind (since he got the injury riddled one here) and he won't be placed into the line of fire way too soon like the Browns said they would not do, but did anyway. Everyone would be happier for it, especially JM. He has gotten one good thing from this experience, a chance to grow up and realize exactly what it takes to be a real NFL QB, something he thought he knew, but obviously did not. Browns could keep Conner Shaw as the backup since most think he is better anyway.

Forget the skill set... or lack thereof...

As my dearly departed, maternal Grandmother would say...

Johnny Manziel does not have the sense that God gave a goose.

To injure yourself on a meaningless first-down play by taking on two defenders while trying to make it to the sideline for a two-yard loss is unforgivable.

How can you build your team around such a player?

How can you trust him with the keys?

Agree, Agree, Agree, unfortunately he'll be the 2015 Starter

Because he scored 3 points in six quarters as the starter and then strained his vagina?

Zombo

No, because in the NFL you don't draft a QB with the 22nd pick and give them 3 career starts. They'll want to see how he progresses through mini-camps, training camp and the preseason. Then when he's 2-6 with flashes of mediocrity and pretty much horrible play, they'll move on.

Archived