THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pretty much a foregone conclusion. Isnt it?

I mean, if a guy starts every game of the season, then you dont need to have a meeting with "both players involved"(quote) to continue the status quo or just to announce there are no changes.

Johnnys in. No announcement needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Manziel needs to start next week.

making fun of all the Hoyer excusers. I still can't fathom how this guy is so loved and excused for his horrible play.

Any idiot could see Johnny is light years better than Hoyer, but we're just fanboys. Johnny is as pissed as anyone right now because Pettine and Hoyer blew his chance of playing in the playoffs.

This team is awesome. Defense, special teams, o-line, good running game. All that's missing is a qb, and he's sitting there while Hoyer plays like shit for a month.

When he drove for the td against Buffalo, Johnny should have been given the keys..

Johnny wins this game. No doubt in my mind. We lost by one with Hoyer playing awful. I don't know if Johnny can beat Cincy but Johnny wins this game.

He decided to crash and burn with Hoyer and that's what happened. ......Grow some balls coach, it's JFF time.

You are not going to hear excuses from me. If he makes an error then I will be the first one to admit it.

A Fanboi refresher course from just last week.

And, NOW?, suddenly its all on the D, O line and receivers?.....or Pettine put him in too soon and shouldnt have grown balls?.....and he didn't make any errors?....and is he still light years better than Hoyer?.........and did he "win the game"?.....

Oops

But we are not the coaching staff. We don't know diddly about How JFF is progressing in practice or with the play book. The coaching staff does. That is why it falls on them. Fans will always want someone new if the current one is doing bad. Especially in Cleveland.

But we are not the coaching staff. We don't know diddly about How JFF is progressing in practice or with the play book. The coaching staff does. That is why it falls on them. Fans will always want someone new if the current one is doing bad. Especially in Cleveland.

I agree 100%

And thats why MOST of us dont make loud bold "for sure" types of statements or force feed our agendas on others.

Then instantly backpedal and use the same excuses we were just bitching about.....sorry, but the whole Texas clan has crawled so far under my skin I gotta dig em out

According to Tony Grossi they had a great week of practice, the veterans were excited and everyone was looking forward to a much better result.

WSS

Archived