THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns will not take a QB

Browns149

Until they are forced to

I have been saying this, since this bunch was hired

They will not take a starting QB for at least 3 years

Once they do take a starting QB. They are on the clock of being fired

Jimmy cant fire all of them yet. If he does, we are screwed

Glad they're not. Saw on PFF that Cody's 2014 grade at USC was better than any QB in this draft. Try that on for size.

Go get em Cody.

I think we see a vast improvement with Cody year 1 to year 2. Better line for more time and he's been working hard to improve his long game in the off season.

I think we see a vast improvement with Cody year 1 to year 2. Better line for more time and he's been working hard to improve his long game in the off season.

I said last year when Kessler got benched at half time and McCown came in and started heaving long INT's that Hue wants Kessler to throw long........and that Kessler didn't want to throw long INT's. (he's too smart for that....he'd have thrown long if he thought the receiver was open to some degree)

Now, with Kessler coming out with the statement that he's working on his long-ball skills it's obvious that that was Hue's problem with him. Hopefully he's learning how to throw nice, long, incompletes so as to appease Hue. (incomplete is MUCH better than INT when you HAVE TO throw long to covered receivers to appease the coach)

I think the Browns will draft a QB. Probably Webb or Dobbs, although a trade for JG is still not out of the question. Keep in mind that NE still has no 2nd round pick this year & could possibly lose JG for nothing next year. BB won't let that happen...he'll either trade him now or tender him next year & the Browns can be the top players in either scenario.

Mike

I said last year when Kessler got benched at half time and McCown came in and started heaving long INT's that Hue wants Kessler to throw long........and that Kessler didn't want to throw long INT's. (he's too smart for that....he'd have thrown long if he thought the receiver was open to some degree)

Now, with Kessler coming out with the statement that he's working on his long-ball skills it's obvious that that was Hue's problem with him. Hopefully he's learning how to throw nice, long, incompletes so as to appease Hue. (incomplete is MUCH better than INT when you HAVE TO throw long to covered receivers to appease the coach)

The criticism of Kess was for not taking shots that were there per the eye in the sky.

That McC made ill-advised throws, or, just as likely, was slow to make throws that were there, is irrelevant.

I think the Browns will draft a QB. Probably Webb or Dobbs, although a trade for JG is still not out of the question. Keep in mind that NE still has no 2nd round pick this year & could possibly lose JG for nothing next year. BB won't let that happen...he'll either trade him now or tender him next year & the Browns can be the top players in either scenario.

Mike

I always said that I would be OK to trade #52 for him. So, OK, if it goes that way, Ok. Not much more though (throw in a 7th rounder)

Yes? Are you somehow comparing the two??

Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.

Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...

http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be

Personality-wise, yes. Rosen is immature, kind of an asshole, and has had trouble following rules.

Reportedly, he's grown up...but he did almost get suspended for having a hot tub in his room last year...

http://gojoebruin.com/2016/08/29/just-how-entitled-is-ucla-qb-josh-rosen/ - That was a quicker Google search than I expected it to be

lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.

lol He also has brown hair too, damn Johnny the 2nd..... So I guess we'll have to settle for Sam Darnold.

Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.

I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.

Well, not exactly the same thing...but okay.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who don't like Manziel but do like Rosen.

I'd rather Darnold anyway, at this current point in time.

Quite a stretch calling Josh the next Johnny, but you did find a web site that did so, so I guess it must be true.

I'm not saying he's the next Johnny, just reminding you that you're a hypocrite.

lol you got me..... I'll just remind you that you're a jerk.

:)

I'm just yanking your chain. Bored at work today.

It's all good...... I'll be totally honest, I actually didn't know that in any way about Rosen. Hopefully Coach Mora will knock that crap out of him.

Yes, but was there an inflatable swan and a bottle of Dom Perignon in the hot tub? :P

Archived