THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns McFarlane / Madden figures - Miles Garrett

BrownsfaninPa

Iam a long time collector of football figures, and I have all the McFarlane Browns figures, plus I did some home made figures of my own. I did a Brian Sipe, Lyle Alzado, Clay Matthews, Bernie Kosar, Ozzie Newsome, and a Tim Couch.

The actual figures I have are, Jim Brown, James Jackson, William Green, Brady Quinn, Payton Hillis, and Johnny Manziel.

Iam hoping the next Browns figure will be a Miles Garrett. And if the Miles Garrett figure does or doesn't make it into production, I have BEARS Julius Peppers figure i'll use to make a custom M. Garrett of my own.

Not to be rude or ignorant, but what does my age have to do with enjoying a sports hobby of collecting sports memorabilia of the Cleveland Browns? Let me ask you a un-related question. On your job, do take a lunch break ? And if so what do you do , eat a lunch, smoke a few cigs, or read a book, etc ?

Nope... nothing at all...

My son-in-law loves to collect these $200+ military dolls made in Japan. Suckers are correct to the smallest detail.

And he's not 12... he's 6'2... ;)

Not to be rude or ignorant, but what does my age have to do with enjoying a sports hobby of collecting sports memorabilia of the Cleveland Browns? Let me ask you a un-related question. On your job, do take a lunch break ? And if so what do you do , eat a lunch, smoke a few cigs, or read a book, etc ?

And I'm really interested to follow this line of questioning. Popcorn out.

Archived