THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday, Post Father's Day

The Gipper

Here is this week's Survey. Give your opinions or answers:

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day?

B. Which one do you think will start?

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018?

2. Who is the Best HC the Browns have had since 1999?

3. Describe any interesting bets....or interesting results of bets you may have made on the Browns

(or any other interesting bets)

4. Which Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact for the Browns this season?

5. What did you do for Father's Day? (or what did your kids do for you?)

Kessler

Kizer.. (Because Hue is dumb)

Kizer rolls

No one...

3. Describe any interesting bets....or interesting results of bets you may have made on the Browns

I don't bet on perennial losers...

4. Which Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact for the Brows this season?

NJoku is the only draft pick I like.. the rest are also rans...

I don't have kids.. I sat home and watched The series "Turn" Washington Spies ; on Netflix

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? Kessler

B. Which one do you think will start? Osweiler

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? Osweiler

Mangini

Nothing really interesting, just bet on them to win the AFC & AFC North every year.

4. Which Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact for the Brows this season?

Peppers

Took my dad and mom to Pittsburgh (my sister's house) for a BBQ

My own answers

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? It would be Kizer, if he proved that he could be Dan Marino like: super from the time he hit the field.

B. Which one do you think will start? Brock Osweiler

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? Let's go Kizer, just because. Otherwise it could be someone not even on this team now.

None have been good. Butch probably the best pure coach.

But let's say that Hue Jackson will prove in the future that he is the best!

1999...the year of the Browns return. I did a fall trip to the Lake Tahoe area. Spent that Sunday at the Harrah's in Tahoe watching all the games. The Browns played the Bengals. Bengals were favored by 3-4 points. The Browns lost that game by 1 or 2 points on a last minute TD in I think the only game that Akili Smith ever won in his career. The Browns covered, so I won the bet for like 5-10 bucks. I was so pissed about the way they lost I never cashed it in. I still have the ticket as a souvenir.

4. Which Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact for the Browns this season?

Njoku. Has the size/talent. Our WRs are sketchy. He will make a big target for our questionable QBs.

(Peppers to have some impact in the kick/punt return game)

Nothing much. Talked to both kids who are both out of state. Had breakfast with the wife. Came and fooled around on the computer. Went to see Wonder Woman...which was pretty good for that kind of movie. Went home and watched a little of the Indians beat the Twins, then watched a little of the Golf...US Open. Then watched an English mystery. No big deal.

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? I WANT Kizer to start because that would mean he's shown enough to warrant it. Derek Carr, Russell Wilson, Marioto, Winston, Wentz are all rookies who started right away and shown promise. Rare is it for QB's to sit and wait a year or two, and then become "the guy".

B. Which one do you think will start? I think Kessler starts due to his careful nature with the football and his familiarity with the offense. Additionally, he has the best accuracy with the football which we will need because our receivers aren't the best at creating separation.

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? I actually think Kizer has a chance, but if I was a betting man, I'd say Kessler has the upper hand.

Probably Butch Davis or Hue Jackson.

N/A

This is actually a challenging question, and I assume there could be a variety of answers. The smart money may be Myles Garrett, but I wouldn't rule out Deshone Kizer either. Rookie tight ends don't traditionally explode right off the bat, and it doesn't help Njoku that he's only 20 years old either. Peppers isn't a great bet because he's not entrenched in any one position, and he's effectively learning everything at once. I could see Peppers taking longer than people might want to actually get consistent playing time on defense. Screwing up at safety can often result in damaging plays, however, his impact on special teams will be felt immediately, so that's something to think about. I'm going to go with Myles Garrett, with my second choice being Kizer. I really do think we might see him right away. If the kid can play, we get to use a boatload of picks on building our team next year, and THAT boggles the mind. Kizer doesn't have to set the world on fire, he just has to show he can run the offense and consistently get better. He puts together a decent rookie year with his arrow pointing upwards, and we could have something in Cleveland. Finally...

A bit of yard work, a bit of hanging out with the family, some swimming, and watching TV with my wife while eating junk food. Took my daughter to her first camp away from home, and that was bitter sweet. All in all, a terrific day.

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? Kessler

B. Which one do you think will start? Kizer

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? Kizer

Hue Jack City

Bet my Brother the Browns would win the Turkey Jones game, the bastard has never paid up.

Garrett

Beaches and bars with my girlfriend.

Nothing. My Father always believed that holidays, save the only ones that mean anything, Christmas and Easter, (Passover), holidays were for jackoffs. His words, not mine. Regarding Father Day, my Dad believed that if I needed a fucking greeting card company to motivate me to have a special moment for him and my Mom, that they would have essentially been a failure as parents.

I agree. Fathers day is a once-a-year fail-safe opportunity for people to make themselves feel important by remembering their parents. My Dad had a lot of Fathers days. Surprise football games, motorcycle rides for my Mom, banana splits on a hot day, tommy V's special filet mignon hamburgers.........."spontaneous trip to Geneva on the Lake.

Really, fuck Father day. Means noting to me. I think about my Dad and talk about him all the time.

From the sound of this I take it that you have no kids Ghoolie.

Kessler

Kessler

Kizer

Pettine

I dont gamble

Njoku

I chilled and relaxed at home....my one and only is in Florida, so no party or BBQ... But, I did enjoy her card....gift.....and a long phone convo with the coolest kid on the planet......

...had a Melancholy first father's day without my Dad. WWII vet...95 years old, with his marbles...passed twelve days ago....peacefully.

Anchors Aweigh Dad...

...had a Melancholy first father's day without my Dad. WWII vet...95 years old, with his marbles...passed twelve days ago....peacefully.

Anchors Away Dad...

Sorry for your loss, Bro..

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? A SMOOTH KESSLER

B. Which one do you think will start? KESSLER on the ROCKS

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? JIMMY GARLOPALOLO

2. Who is the Best HC the Browns have had since 1999? TARHEELS BUTCH DAVIS

3. GUMBY BETS PLAYING CARDS..THAT"S THE LIST 4.TOSS UP GARRETT or NJOKU 5. BOATMAN STAYS WITH THE BOAT. MY 3 LOVELY LADIES BROUGHT THE GRILL,STEAKS, 3 GRANDCHILDREN & WE FLOATED TO A GREAT DAY FOR DAD

Only thing am sure of is #5..

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? Kiser

B. Which one do you think will start?kiser

C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018?kiser

2. Who is the Best HC the Browns have had since 1999?hue

don't have any since Ghoolie won't bet me.

4. Which Rookie do you think will make the biggest impact for the Browns this season?kiser

grilled out and slept

It isn't kids day. It's Father's day. I had a Father. As I said, I didn't need a greeting card company to shove their hand up my ass and remind me to honor my Dad.

The 5th commandment took care of that long before American Greeting ever did.

Seems like there is a touchy issue there. If you had kids, they would have a father.

A.Which of the QBs on the Browns roster do you want to start opening day? Either other than Kizer... no need to rush him.
B. Which one do you think will start? Kess, but would not be shocked if it was Brock...
C. Who will be the Browns starting QB opening day of 2018? Kizer... with a rookie TBD close on his heels...

Davis... Butch was simply his own worst GM. Runnerup: Mangini.

3. Describe any interesting bets....or interesting results of bets you may have made on the Browns (or any other interesting bets).

Interesting? Hmmmm... I do have a grand hanging out on a "put up or shut up" deal with Phoolie.

Garrett... Runnerup: Njoku

Family dinner out with in-laws in Houston plus a call from my kiddo... it was a good day.

Archived