THE BROWNS BOARD

going into year #4 of the rebuild.....

Tacosman

With some of the bad draft choices they have made in the past I don't think "sticking to a 5 year plan" would have helped. Would sticking with Trent Richardson/Weeden/JMZ/Gilbert/Mingo etc. etc. etc. for 5 years have made them better?

Sticking with Pat Shurmur for 5 years? Hell no.

Pettine? Maybe, not sure.

Farmer? Fuck no.

Mike Lombardi? Double Fuck NO.

Ya follow?

So you think sticking with any of them would have made the team worse than 1 + 15?

WSS

How could a Browns fan deliver this bag of shit? Al was a money grabbing old far, his kid was a homo. Haslam is preparing this franchise to be sold. Did you see him in the war room on draft day? He was so disengaged I kept waiting for Frank Langella to come in and breathe fire into the room.

On the other hand if Haslam had been "engaged" you likely may have called him for meddling. He hired guys to do those jobs...so the fact that he was not engaged does not bother me. Last time I looked, JH was not a professional scout or talent evaluator. He just writes the checks.

OK, Fucknuts, I've told you before not to respond to my posts. Nothing you say interests me. Nothing. Honest to God, you are just a big pile of shit to me. I'm being dead serious.

So ... Reply to one of my posts again, or post in a thread I started, and I will delete it.

Do it twice, and I will delete every post you ever made.

Do it three times and I'll fly to Memphis, or whatever urban plight you live in, and stomp on your fucking fat head.

There ya go. Your choice.

Zombo

Somebody got his ass kicked again. Classic stuff Zombo!

OK, Fucknuts, I've told you before not to respond to my posts. Nothing you say interests me. Nothing. Honest to God, you are just a big pile of shit to me. I'm being dead serious.

So ... Reply to one of my posts again, or post in a thread I started, and I will delete it.

Do it twice, and I will delete every post you ever made.

Do it three times and I'll fly to Memphis, or whatever urban plight you live in, and stomp on your fucking fat head.

There ya go. Your choice.

Zombo

Archived