THE BROWNS BOARD

Bitionio hurt

jcam222

so much for this vaunted GREAT offensive line.

like him but the mistakes this FO keeps making is garbage.

just like everyone else drank the holmgren kool aid and i said no.

no one ever believes a visionary until they're right.

and i'm right again. besides JT our OL sucks balls. ask every RB that's been here since 2000. oh that's right you can't find them......anywhere. except sittin on a porch with a broken hip darnkin the purple drank.20800357_2004079423155166_20053530437244

chit,would almost bet it's the same leg as the foot. overcompensated? Playing Greco next to Erving/Johnson has a higher risk with John coming off most recent lisfranc. Might want to sit John right next to JT on bench. Greco is Joel's best back-up if Joel has slow return..Enter Durango & Fabianio/next to no real LT..Run Brock Run & stand right behind RG & RT to throw..Good Luck Joel..nothing better than coming back against a fake Keystone Cop jailbreak Jersey

so much for this vaunted GREAT offensive line.

like him but the mistakes this FO keeps making is garbage.

just like everyone else drank the holmgren kool aid and i said no.

no one ever believes a visionary until they're right.

and i'm right again. besides JT our OL sucks balls. ask every RB that's been here since 2000. oh that's right you can't find them......anywhere. except sittin on a porch with a broken hip darnkin the purple drank.20800357_2004079423155166_20053530437244

HA!

It'll be Johnson and Greco on the left side

Confirmed..If Rod Johnson thought Myles was fun..Rod gets JPP. Greco will play LG match-up to Vernon which could care less about his foot...BREAKING NEWS--Cameron Erving is also Out with a Calf (moo-moo) injury..Cam's week to week per Huejax..(must have been a long Lap)

Confirmed..If Rod Johnson thought Myles was fun..Rod gets JPP. Greco will play LG match-up to Vernon which could care less about his foot...BREAKING NEWS--Cameron Erving is also Out with a Calf (moo-moo) injury..Cam's week to week per Huejax..(must have been a long Lap)

You mean Cam "you can't cut me if I'm hurt" Erving? Or is he suffering from a bruised ego the way he got destroyed against the Saints?

Archived