THE BROWNS BOARD

Be honest, How does everybody feel about Brock as a starter

medicineman

he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....

dude, it took you 2 hours to come up with a RG3 comment rebuttal to defend your Britt comments..let me rephrase it again for you..I was incorrect again. 16 weeks & we got another genius after 1 preseason game..yea U..

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 :lol:

See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.

Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.

The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.

Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.

I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)

He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.

We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.

See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.

Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.

The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.

Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.

I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)

He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.

We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.

Next time I'll put it in pink. LOL! :D

Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.

Is your first name Scott?

...anyway, I disagree. 1st and foremost = QB. And immediately solidify the offensive line to protect him. (hand in hand is the QB & OL)

Then you get him skill players...WR's, RB(s), TE(s).

And THEN you can concentrate on the guys required to tackle people (and cover WR's).

First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)

Other benefits of being entertaining with a good offense:

1) It sells more tickets. More Browns fans will attend the games, even if the team's record is below 500. We've been, quite frankly, the hardest fuggin' football team to watch. One can't help but feel that ya just plain wasted a good day off watchin' the most boring fuggin' football.

2) More free agents would be attracted to your team.

That's always been my opinion(s) and I'm sticking to them.

First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)

And I have always believed for the purist, there is nothing more entertaining than watching a great defense take over a game. Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.

(If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)

Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.

I'm not picky.... I'll take both.

And I'm watching the Broncos do the same to SF tonight with 4 takeaways in the first half (poor Brian) with a 20-0 lead going into the half. Funny how much better an O can be when a great D just sets them up constantly. :D

PS-and six starters from Denver's D including Von did not even play the 1st half. Would love to have that kind of depth.

And I have always believed for the purist, there is nothing more entertaining than watching a great defense take over a game. Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.

That game was not even fair.Denver's front end was just as good as their back-end..Denver may still have the best secondary in football with Vikings/Zona?...Browns may have found that front 4? but DB & LB still got to come..(Hey Shanny---Hoyer is still Brian Hoyer but Farmer lost your digits)

Picky? No. Greedy? Why the hell not?

You have to be solid in every aspect of the game to be competitive. Greatness is the elusive quality, but you can build it everywhere except at QB. There you have to find it.

You just described my wife B)

Even I am not touching that one... or should I say those?

Even I am not touching that one... or should I say those?

You know I'll take a shot ;). Somewhere in that 8 track player was some Bob Seger A).Night Moves B.)Get out of Denver Baby or C.) Betty Lou getting out tonight B)

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah he's not gonna be the starter next year. But Kizer isn't ready either. So for now, it's Osweiller. I'm hoping we have the draft stock to move up for Darnold next year. 

Said elsewhere... I'm thinking Kess is back.

As for Darnold... I've no idea if he's the one... or if there is "the one" in the 2018 draft, but if there is a consensus great one, then he's going to be a Jet. If on the other hand there's two or more in the top prospect mix, then we have a shot so long as we don't prefer the same one the Jets do.

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah he's not gonna be the starter next year. But Kizer isn't ready either. So for now, it's Osweiller. I'm hoping we have the draft stock to move up for Darnold next year. 

Unless, of course, its Kessler, which it still could be.   He was, after all, perfect last night. (in that every pass he attempted was completed...even if they were mostly dinks and dunks)

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Said elsewhere... I'm thinking Kess is back

I think that's what Hue should do, but man, I just don't know if he has the ballz to make that call...... I fear that he is going to throw the 21yr old to the wolves and get him Couched. 

I don't hate on Kess, just not sure he's the one. If I were Hue Kess would be the starter next game. But FFS no matter who starts, throw the god damn ball downfield. It's preseason, we need to test these guys. Both the QB and the WR's. Throw the god damn ball. Make these guys throw in tight windows. See if Kess really made any improvements to his arm strength which they claim he has. SHOW IT!!!

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I don't hate on Kess, just not sure he's the one. If I were Hue Kess would be the starter next game. But FFS no matter who starts, throw the god damn ball downfield. It's preseason, we need to test these guys. Both the QB and the WR's. Throw the god damn ball. Make these guys throw in tight windows. See if Kess really made any improvements to his arm strength which they claim he has. SHOW IT!!!

I hear ya... I'm not sure Kess is it either... in fact, long term I don't think he is. But I am sure Brock is not the answer either short or long term...

And I am sure Kizer is not ready in the short-term. So with him it's only a matter of selecting the approach that gives him the best chance of "getting ready". Sink or swim at this point is not the approach I'd take.

Archived