THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp News

gumby73

I'll fill in for Gumby today

Tom Petty broke my Heart-breaker too with a "King" "Was it good to be Green, If just for a while. To be there in Velvet,yeah, to give'em a :). It's good to get High & never come down. Was it good to be Green. Of your own little Town".https://youtu.be/ro39ope72bM we have found Gumby's walk-up tune

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/14/16146406/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-14-jabrill-peppers-delivers-best-practice-yet Good stuff on a closed Camp Monday. Garrett earned his way up from chart, well here comes Peppers & Njoku..Tia's right on that Helmet Visor on Kirksey..Wicked..come get you some sun

Must be almost dinner Time.. Cam Erving Is running a Lap :P EDIT-- Hue cuts day early with good work. No meetings Get Away. Curfew 11PM not 11:01PM..Kessler all 2's.Brock & Kizer split all 1's..Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

Hue to announce MNF starter Tomorrow.. Wednesday.. "We think we know"?

It's supposed to be nationally televised on espn. I truly doubt he'd throw Kizer out there into that situation. It'll be the Ostrich.

It's supposed to be nationally televised on espn. I truly doubt he'd throw Kizer out there into that situation. It'll be the Ostrich.

Rumors are moving fast that we may get both first half O.Snap count or alternating possessions? don't know? Looking back at camp attendees, looks like we finally got our true 1st OL going in pads Saturday & Monday(behind closed doors) Zieter looks to be the iron-man of group with no days off. JT was out today while Joel B. struggled to get up probably protecting LT also. Joel's fine, But if Hue wants a true snapshot of both? Maybe a 2 series snap count number (15-18 plays) on the true OL 1's would be nice, going into real script in TB..Wednesday? this media will be pounding the streets to way past Hues 11PM curfew :lol:.I'll believe it.WHEN I see it & not hear it https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2017/8/15/16154638/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-15-live-in berea

Ungainly? is a T word-ism on Cam I've never heard of..watch this https://youtu.be/0Sm7KR4z_5k than saddle up in your stirrups and tell us if Zach Sterup #79 has any chance of filling RT2 ..I'll be here all week

Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

Love the guy's laugh in that clip... perfect illustration of "see what you hit"... in this case the ground.

On Sterup.... Since NFL Net interrupted the end of its first rebroadcast of the Saints' game with 1/2 hour of babble about Zeke's suspension, I'll have to get back to you after the next replay is recorded...

Replay was Monday and they left out the whole 3rd Q this time.

Rich Eisen had a fan booth set-up at the draft for photo opt with fans. Of course it was located right next to a beer tent. I chose tree shade & beer tent & watched this Gooberfest. Eisen now looks like that fat faced spoiled millionaire kid of a oppaloopa straight out of Willie Wonka's Factory. Eisen has this thing about admiring his fingernails. Literately Popping in & Out of a Sports Jacket. Than seriously would hand sanitize his hands per every photo opt. session..One 24 onz'er later I could not bear to watch this Homo-ness...

Happy Friday!! People go out of Town. Can we get the Tavern open for some MNF? We promise not to throw the bar stools :P

Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

Major migration out of town for the eclipse Monday. Thank goodness the game's on national TV. Flugels moved out of Nashville a little too soon.

I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. :D :D

Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. :lol:

Ah... there was one last one Wed AM... and it was whole. :o

They way he played the 1st pre season game, anyone should be able to fill in.

Gotta disagree there. The guy really does take one 2 people a good chunk of the time and is chaotic getting into the backfield any way he can. I really believe he tees it up for other guys to make plays.

Did you hear about the Aggie astronaut who wanted to go on the mission to the sun? When he was told he would burn up he informed that person it would not happen since he was going at night. :lol:

Did you ever hear the post office motto..Rain,Snow,Sleet nor Hail the mail must go thru..Well hail these NC necks never prepared for a eclipse :o . In NC should be dark my 2:30ish, Am to bring my night vision goggles & just deliver that chit..Oh yea & don't walk towards nor look at the sun..If am still alive for MNF..Go Browns!!

RT Austin Pasztor signs 1 year deal with Atlanta Falcons...Watch for a E:60 with Joe Thomas this Sunday.. EDIT---Sashi, trade Parkey to TB or Jags...both their K'ers still suck

I bought a life insurance policy on the eclipse. I figure if I don't go to the center of it with my brothers driving from Colo. to Wyoming, then I'll just have to live until 2024 when the next one has the center come within a few miles of my home here. :D :D

Ha AG I've been an Astronomy Geek since I was 6 years old. Close approach of Mars did it. Even thought about being a professional Astronomer, until I figured out you needed a PhD, and those guys were doing stuff I wasn't interested in. I hope I'm still alive in 2024 too. The Texas eclipse almost goes directly over Dayton too. Ditto Cleveland.

I won't bore the non technically inclined, but my claim to fame is I saw the eclipse Carly Simon sung about in the song " You're so vain" except I saw it in Norfolk VA. Eclipses (sort of) repeat themselves every 18 years and change 1\3 of the way around the world. So the 2024 eclipse is related to the 1970 one- 54 years later. Just as this one is the clone of the one in Europe in 1999.

I'd do a road trip to your place in 7 years, with appropriate wine. Now in St Louis with a 50 mile drive to the center line. For those that say so what? MHO is you should put a TOTAL eclipse on your bucket list. Wifie who isn't even into that stuff- when I dragged her to Curacao in 1998 to see one (yeah, February in the Caribbean tough discussion) thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. You do understand from personal experience why some ancients offered human sacrifice to make it go away.

hoorta-my wife and I had just gotten married in 1970 while I was stationed at Ft. Bragg. We drove just a little ENE towards Va. coast so we could be in the very center, so it's actually already checked off the bucket list. My younger brother was in school at William & Mary in Va. so he got to see it too by driving over to Va. Beach.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=path+1970+eclipse&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1239.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff518%2FMLNJ%2FMar1970EclipsePath.jpg#id=1&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1239.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff518%2FMLNJ%2FMar1970EclipsePath.jpg&action=click

Watch for a E:60 with Joe Thomas this Sunday..

There's no crying in football fandom! 9 AM EDT Today..Record set? Watch for the umpteenth time, Why JT is still in Cleveland? 1st OLman ever to appear on show.(it will be split time with 2 others)

Wifie who isn't even into that stuff- when I dragged her to Curacao in 1998 to see one (yeah, February in the Caribbean tough discussion) thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen. You do understand from personal experience why some ancients offered human sacrifice to make it go away.

hoorta-my wife and I had just gotten married in 1970 while I was stationed at Ft. Bragg. We drove just a little ENE towards Va. coast so we could be in the very center, so it's actually already checked off the bucket list. My younger brother was in school at William & Mary in Va. so he got to see it too by driving over to Va. Beach.

Not sure if this is weird of just creepy..One of you 2 have or had a wife from Sylvania,OH? I ran to NC from 2 crazed Toledo women..Married 1st wife I met from Jacksonville,NC in Fayetteville,NC. We divorced 26 years later..Than I got re-married to a Virginia Beach girl now..Small World? but Life is good when you take the drama out of it..certainly had a flashback,thanks guys ;)

gumby73----Fortunately for me the girlfriend I had from Toledo broke up with me in 11th grade. But I became the POW of a girl from R.I. in 12th grade, married her after college and have remained in captivity since 1970. :wub:

Where's Robert E. Lee when you need him? :lol:

funny the eclipse came up. The two gals (one my Wife, the other I have said "yes, dear" to and referred to her

as my "second wife"... they started a business of flipping houses. Our current giant project involved a swimming pool.

Really run down, let go, etc, not used for 5 years? ...it needed a new liner, heater, pump....etc. Cost 14000 to

refurbish the pool, and maybe 12,000 to have it dug up, taken apart and filled in.

So, it's a "new pool". Yesterday, we were talking, with her two sisters, we all had a work day. They were teasing us,

because they still remember that on our honeymoom, I arranged for us to have a beautiful townhouse

in the mtns, with a private, exclusive restaurant at the bottom of the hill.... complete with a beautiful

swimming pool in our room. :)

One of em says "If you two had a pool, you two would be skinnydipping every Browns game at night on your big screen

tv" like we all know you two did on your honeymoon...

I said "that would be awesome, that's why I was wanting to be working on the house and yard during the

eclipse. So they turn and look at me, one says "oh, this should be good...so...why is that?"

I said because it was one of the rare times we could jump in the pool in the middle of the day,

and it would be dark...we could go skinnydipping....."

So, the other informed me that it only lasts two minutes, and we're all retired, and we aren't that fast .

And I got fussed at because one of em was eating a powdered donut, and choked while laughing, and I had to go

back to work.

Well, I think I could make that minute of swimming and be back to work the next minute. Like the song says,

"I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm good once, as I ever was" B)

Archived