THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslam At Training Camp

KentLife

i remember my dad and our friends dad driving through a blizzard to get us to a KISS concert. a jammed packed 'route so and so' going up a hill in an old montclaire. it was like sitting in the back of a side to side huge fish bowl.

they just dropped us off in the parking lot to "go get some coffe" while we just went to go get in line for the "cake and ice cream." and if you've ever seen 'NICE DREAMS' you know the kinda cones we was a smokin!

thank god that road was plowed by the end of the show cuz if not one of us trippin, drunk 15 yr olds would have to have done it.

wouldn't have been the first time.

Well Fatheads are owned by Gilbert, so I would see Pilot Stadium as more of a realistic option. Just as long as they don't let some ridiculous company buy the naming rights. I mean the Raiders play at the "O.co Coliseum" and Arizona's stadium could have been named Pink Taco Stadium

I really don't see Pilot as a realistic option. I know they are separate business', but it would be wiser to bring in new money rather than shuffle money around.

How about Sherwin Williams? They are a global outfit headquartered in Cleveland.

Hey....when I dress up, bow ties is my style.....what are you talking about....I wore them for years.

Just because you can't tie one doesn't mean they are dorky.

Next Tailgate I will expect you to show up with your bow tie outfit....then we can have a vote of all attendees on whether you look dorky or not.

He does have a strong jaw and some arms. Add in Tennessee blood and he could probably hold his own in a situation.....at least until his body guard Delbert took over the fight.

Have you ever shared a snort of shine with him Russ? Seeing that you are neighbors?

This guy appears to possess everything that a successful nfl owner needs to have, i have grown to like JH3 in short order and am excited about the browns future and believe randy lerner done this team and the fans a huge favor by selling it to the haslams..

I like upfront hands on owners and have known for 12 years that this is what the club has desperately lacked with the lerners..

Jimmy is from Tennessee so he will never come up short on enforcing a solid work ethic and high expectations on those that work under him and he has the heart and desire to win..

Now the browns wil turn it around so hang on tight!

Now if we could just get someone like him to buy the Indians, the teams in this town would be in decent hands.

Michael Jackson Bad Tour in the 90s? haha, but the Coliseum was torn down a while ago and the land is now a grassy meadow.

I always blamed the arena's poor location for flushing Cleveland's only NHL chance down the toilet. I'm sure there were other factors, but man would I love to be watching NHL at the Q.

The Coliseum Land is now part of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I heard recently that they had some plans to perhaps develop some hiking trails through that property.

I really don't see Pilot as a realistic option. I know they are separate business', but it would be wiser to bring in new money rather than shuffle money around.

How about Sherwin Williams? They are a global outfit headquartered in Cleveland.

Yes, a different company makes sense. Why should Jimmy pay for the naming rights with his own money?

How about Goodyear Stadium? Or, how about this company HQed in Westlake:

TravelCenters of America LLC, the Westlake truck stop management company,

Can you say "competitor"? TravelCenter Stadium?

What year were you born? In my lifetime we have had Mickey McBride, David Jones, Art Modell, Al Lerner, Randy Lerner and now Haslam. I don't know that Al Lerner was such a dorky looking guy. Does anyone know what David Jones looked like? I had already posted a couple of Mickey McBride photos...he was definitely kinda dorky with his bow tie etc.

Lerner was an ex-Marine. I think he could have held his own in a fight. Randy? Not so sure about that. Now he can emigrate to GB to be with the Villa Villains.

Well Gilbert renamed the Gund, Quicken Loans Arena. I see you point, but maybe from a business owner's viewpoint they might think that the potential "new money" could be brought in by increased profits towards their company. As a result of brand exposure.

Today:

On the field with his father meeting players and coaches watching practice.

306722_10151075100474684_896808035_n.jpg

Meeting Weeden.

391258_10151075102639684_230492561_n.jpg

With his father talking to Holmgren.

283625_10151075099424684_1265006984_n.jpg

Meeting Trent Richardson.

486550_10151075102294684_927841136_n.jpg

The new boss of the Browns

If first impressions have any say, I like what I see so far. Comming in before the ink is on the paper to meet the team first hand. I like his ideas of bring back family night and just getting involved with the fans. Already light years ahead of Randy. Hes got a look that I would not want to see when he gets pissed. Hope that converts to wins. Lets Rock Jimmy!!

Next Tailgate I will expect you to show up with your bow tie outfit....then we can have a vote of all attendees on whether you look dorky or not.

Well, there is a time and place....and clearly that isn't the time and place. You know that so you can withdraw the comment. ;)

Have you ever shared a snort of shine with him Russ? Seeing that you are neighbors?

Nope. Have never met the man. I have talked to his brother a few times.

Jimmy's best friend is Senator Bob Corker, who I do know reasonable well. Bob is our former Mayor and member of a couple of common clubs, who I supported. Bob's birthday is close and I always get a invite for that. My new mission is to get Sen. Corker to arrange a greet and meet.

Well, there is a time and place....and clearly that isn't the time and place. You know that so you can withdraw the comment. ;)

Damn, we were looking forward to seeing whether or not you could be in the running to win an E. Gordon Gee lookalike contest!

Nope. Have never met the man. I have talked to his brother a few times.

Jimmy's best friend is Senator Bob Corker, who I do know reasonable well. Bob is our former Mayor and member of a couple of common clubs, who I supported. Bob's birthday is close and I always get a invite for that. My new mission is to get Sen. Corker to arrange a greet and meet.

Donate a pile of cash to his election campaign. That will get you in.

Archived