THE BROWNS BOARD

Facebook is for females

One Post

I guess if you don't have a life outside of your family and all your friends live within drinking distance, then it's all good. If you have friends/family spread around the world, then it's useful for catching up.

Am I the only one who thinks Facebook is for a bunch of women huddled around their Internet devises? My wife has Facebook and tells me of family news. A guy on facebook seems gay to me.

No, that's not what it is. Much of Facebook is middle aged men worried about their dicks and their guns.

I have over a thousand too. Keeps me in touch with clients, local collegues, family and friends from all the different stages and stops in my life.

And it is great for trolling Steeler fans.

If I want to get gay, I "chat" on a phone.

Z

No. I don't mind work calls or the occasional call to or from my parents. But just social calls? No thanks.

Most adult men don't really do social calls....beyond....."See you at my house for the game" or "What movie, what time".

I spend a lot of time on the phone for work.....and some time talking to my kids.....and to my wife if I am traveling. That's about it.

But I don't text really at all. I can say in 10 seconds what it would take me 3 minutes to text.

Most adult men don't really do social calls....beyond....."See you at my house for the game" or "What movie, what time".

I spend a lot of time on the phone for work.....and some time talking to my kids.....and to my wife if I am traveling. That's about it.

But I don't text really at all. I can say in 10 seconds what it would take me 3 minutes to text.

Bingo me too.

Archived