THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm normally positive, but I want Pettine gone NOW!

Canton Mike

We all know he doesn't like Johnny, but today he took it to a new level. He further endangered an obviously injured QB (McCown) by leaving him in rather than putting Johnny in. I don't give a damn WHO he might have put in, but McCown was clearly hurting & should have come out. Pettine's Hatred for Manziel is obvious & totally unprofessional. I have never screamed for a coaches head in mid season but, by God, I'm doing so now. Pettine has no business coaching the Browns & today absolutely proved that. I worked most all my adult life in management & am DISGUSTED by what I observed from an ALLEGED manager today.

Mike

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's that bad of a thing.

A guy who was a game time decision who was concussed week 1 who was clobbered all game long and could barely stand up and was constantly grabbing his chest after each play to the point the announcers wouldn't stop talking about it...

You don't think it was bad? Oh, okay.

His starting quarterback wanted to stay in and told him he was good to go. I don't think it's that bad of a thing.

Yeah coach, I'm still breathing (with effort) from those broken ribs, and I know where I am- I'm good to go!!! Sometimes- you have to ignore what a guy is telling you, and use common sense. Does he have to be beat up this bad before you're going to pull him?

Y.A_Tittle_2.jpg

I'm with Canton Mike- Pettine should have at least pulled McCown for that series.

His starting quarterback wanted to stay in and told him he was good to go. I don't think it's that bad of a thing.

I am a season ticket holder & watched McCown bend over, gripping his shoulder in pain & that SOB didn't pull him.

That's not a HC, that's a POS!!! I have followed the Browns since the mid '50s & I've never seen a more despicable act by an NFL HC.

Mike

I have to agree. There is a point when a players health and safety trump winning and we reached that point when McCown was on his knees in pain multiple times. Pettine said he leaves it up to his players to decide and I call that a lack of leadership from the head coach.

I am a season ticket holder & watched McCown bend over, gripping his shoulder in pain & that SOB didn't pull him.

That's not a HC, that's a POS!!! I have followed the Browns since the mid '50s & I've never seen a more despicable act by an NFL HC.

Mike

I give McCown credit for being tough- but there's a point where the coach has to tell him- sit down, you're not helping the team.

No, he's right. Pettine laid an egg on that whole second half.

It's one thing to keep him in there, but when he saw the results...

Pettine wouldn't admit he had to make a move. Ya can't win games

being that inflexible and dogmatic.

I just don't see a Pettine issue here. It's not like McCown tried to come out and they forced him to play. There is oweness on the athlete to speak up if he feels like he can't play. The difference between sore and injured aren't always visually obvious from the sideline or the stands.

Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

"Petrine as in "latrine"? Check your spelling please.

Don't tell me to "grow the fuck up". Pettine was wrong. PERIOD.

Mike

Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

Petrine? Can I start calling him Petri dish? That's a little thing they use in labs to grow bacteria. Maybe Perigrine- that's a small falcon- so maybe Mike will just fly away.

Aw gee- it's all peaches and cream when the Browns lay another shit sandwich on the fans. It's all good here. LALALALA The coaching isn't the problem, the players aren't the problem- it's just those pesky fans that are F**king tired of losing.

Watch the pressers with an objective eye- Pettine is acting like a beaten man. "Well, we're going to put this one behind us- and get ready to promptly get our asses kicked again on Thursday."

Petrine? Can I start calling him Petri dish? That's a little thing they use in labs to grow bacteria. Maybe Perigrine- that's a small falcon- so maybe Mike will just fly away.

Aw gee- it's all peaches and cream when the Browns lay another shit sandwich on the fans. It's all good here. LALALALA The coaching isn't the problem, the players aren't the problem- it's just those pesky fans that are F**king tired of losing.

Watch the pressers with an objective eye- Pettine is acting like a beaten man. "Well, we're going to put this one behind us- and get ready to promptly get our asses kicked again on Thursday."

Gee, it's funny that all you guys can focus on is the misspelling.

Pettine. Mike Pettine. Our head coach. Isn't going anywhere. So, once again, sack up everyone and get ready for Thursday.

Or go root for Buffalo, no skin off my balls. We could do with some of these "fans" going away.(Not you, specifically, of course.)

Are you done bitching? Sorry I thought it was obvious..

No I'm not because 99% of us have to wake up early and put in 40-60 hour work weeks to survive while these SPOILED FUCKING MILLIONAIRES laugh all the way to the bank.

If I performed at my job the way these fucking assholes did at theirs, I'd be shown the door.

When asked why didn't we see more of Duke Johnson in the 2nd half Pettine responded with:

"The backs kinda rotate"

What a weak, broken down, frightened little man.

I'm betting he could kick your ass. I figure he hit you hard enough to jar your tampon loose and you'd bleed out.

Maybe Jim Tressel will come into Cleveland with his complete lack of NFL coaching experience, 1 BCS championship and lack of institutional control and lead the Browns to the promised land. Maurice Clarett is only 32 he can be the bell cow. This all can work, trust me.

Archived