THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns being disrespected by everyone

BrownieMan

This one has them at 15 :

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

This one at 16 :

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pat-kirwan/24751740/nfl-power-rankings-chargers-earn-shot-in-top-spot-cowboys-charging

Another at 15 :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2014/10/14/2014-nfl-power-rankings-week-7-cowboys-move-into-top-5-seahawks-tumble/

I wouldn't get upset over the 20, we've been bad for a while - hell, I'm still wary of them folding up in a game when they shouldn't.

I guess 15/16 is a little more accurate. But I think we are above average and maybe in the 13/14 range above teams we have beaten like the Saints.

Walter gets a shitload of grief every week. Or you didn't notice he still has the Seahags @ #1 overall, even after two losses?

Dear Walter- I remember this quote quite well from a couple of years back- regarding RG Knee. "Three firsts and a second was the correct price to pay for a talent like Griffin." HAHAHAHAHAHA would you care to retract that statement Walter?

Finally, patience my man. Power Rankings are nothing but a beauty contest. If you went by those, there's no way the Bucs should ever have beaten the Steelers.

Mark Schlereth(sp?) just picked us to win the division......not that that is saying much.....BUT it is a sign of respect that is starting to pop up.....if we win a few more, we will be the talk of the nation.....watch.....and enjoy the ride.....:)

We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

We the fans are tentative, why wouldnt the rest of the league?

We had a 21 pont lead last week with a quarter to go and no one could even relax and say it was in the bag. All everyone could say was "dont fuck it up".

Thank you. Until the game was over, I was nervous.

Mark Schlereth(sp?) just picked us to win the division......not that that is saying much.....BUT it is a sign of respect that is starting to pop up.....if we win a few more, we will be the talk of the nation.....watch.....and enjoy the ride..... :)

Stink is an O-line guy so it doesn't surprise me that he picked the Browns with the way our O-line has been playing lately.

haha I said dont fuck it up til the last two minutes...just saying we are used to blowing leads and losing games like that...here is to breaking the cycle

We the fans are tentative, why wouldn't the rest of the league?

Personally I started relaxing with 8 minutes left.

Archived