THE BROWNS BOARD

***The Offical Steelers Suck Thread***

Erie Dawg

We don't have to act like anything you stupid cocksucker.. Just go away.. no one here wants you,you dumb faggot..Just accept the fact your team got a royal ass kicking by a team that is BETTER than your sack of shit Stoolers.. Enjoy the loss!,Moron!

Alright chubbinator. Keep chubbin it up.

Tomlin isn't the coach of the browns. Its you all that fire coaches after tough seasons. Zero continuity. The steelers are in transition and have been the last two seasons. Our down seasons are 8-8. Yours have been 4-12 or worse. You've had twenty years to turn a corner. Good win but maybe act like you've won before.

Well just maybe you ought to figure out Tomlin ain't all that great a coach. He inherited a stacked team and LeBeau has been covering for him for years. You have Ben, Bell and Brown. Hate to tell you- it isn't enough. Especially if Rothilsberger has an off day- and he was WAY off against the Browns.

Eat shit, asshole. They showed Fat Ben's record against the browns over the last decade. We're happy as pigs in shit!

As they say in the investment world- PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. Steeler fans haven't figured that one out- at least not yet.

Alright chubbinator. Keep chubbin it up.

WHAAAAAA !!.. That's all you got?.. your a pitiful sack of shit. If,but, but we dint have this.. Well fuck you!.. Now your learning how it feels to be on the shit end of the stick.. Exactly where you, and your sack of shit team,belongs...

Well just maybe you ought to figure out Tomlin ain't all that great a coach. He inherited a stacked team and LeBeau has been covering for him for years. You have Ben, Bell and Brown. Hate to tell you- it isn't enough. Especially if Rothilsberger has an off day- and he was WAY off against the Browns.

As they say in the investment world- PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. Steeler fans haven't figured that one out- at least not yet.

The Tomlin winning with cowher players is a flawed argument. The steelers have had three coaches for the last several decades for a reason. They certainly don't bail on them when the going gets a little tough. You all were clamoring for a while for cowher to come out of retirement and to coach the browns. Funny how people forget he had some real stinker seasons himself. Do you honestly believe the steelers are going to fade in to obscurity? If so you are really damn naive as they've never been down for long over the last 40 years. They aren't talentless, they are however very jekyl and Hyde this season.

WHAAAAAA !!.. That's all you got?.. your a pitiful sack of shit. If,but, but we dint have this.. Well fuck you!.. Now your learning how it feels to be on the shit end of the stick.. Exactly where you, and your sack of shit team,belongs...

Alright grimace.

The Tomlin winning with cowher players is a flawed argument. The steelers have had three coaches for the last several decades for a reason. They certainly don't bail on them when the going gets a little tough. You all were clamoring for a while for cowher to come out of retirement and to coach the browns. Funny how people forget he had some real stinker seasons himself. Do you honestly believe the steelers are going to fade in to obscurity? If so you are really damn naive as they've never been down for long over the last 40 years. They aren't talentless, they are however very jekyl and Hyde this season.

Your ignorance is completely hilarious...While yes. your not "talentless" your just not very talented right now.. Your D-line is old. Your O-line stinks.. Ben isn't gonna last but maybe 3 years max, if that. Don't be surprised if the stools start thinking QB in the next 2 drafts. You cant bring yourself to accept, Your team plain stinks right now.. Theres a reason we kicked your ass,chumlee.. it's called the Browns now have superior coaching and players.. Your not even a Jekyll and Hyde team.. Your team flat out blows... Your in last place idiot.. Enjoy the basement.

Your ignorance is completely hilarious...While yes. your not "talentless" your just not very talented right now.. Your D-line is old. Your O-line stinks.. Ben isn't gonna last but maybe 3 years max, if that. Don't be surprised if the stools start thinking QB in the next 2 drafts. You cant bring yourself to accept, Your team plain stinks right now.. Theres a reason we kicked your ass,chumlee.. it's called the Browns now have superior coaching and players.. Your not even a Jekyll and Hyde team.. Your team flat out blows... Your in last place idiot.. Enjoy the basement.

Check the roster fat ass. Keisel is old yes but they drafted tuitt and haven't wanted to rush him to start. Heyward, tuitt and mclendon are well south of 30. All of the linebackers are young as well outside of Harrison who was signed as depth. You run your mouth a lot but don't know the first thing about the steelers. Edit: and our online doesn't stink. Our receiving core is young and not meshing with Ben which leads to coverage sacks.

Check the roster fat ass. Keisel is old yes but they drafted tuitt and haven't wanted to rush him to start. Heyward, tuitt and mclendon are well south of 30. All of the linebackers are young as well outside of Harrison who was signed as depth. You run your mouth a lot but don't know the first thing about the steelers. Edit: and our online doesn't stink. Our receiving core is young and not meshing with Ben which leads to coverage sacks.

Well , It obviously concerns you.. It's past 2:00 am and your still up. I know enough about your team,that they flat out blow.. c'mon vagitard... Say it with Me now.. "The Pittsburgh Stoolers" BLOW!!!!!!!!

All Steelers games will be moved to the History Channel. You know... since their fans love living in the past. :lol:

Cute BUT this fan base has been living in the past for over a decade.

I wonder what new NFL team vag will start rooting for ? Seattle? Dallas, since they have a great record?

only for a second, though. Now I'm over it.

And your fanbase has a warped sense of history, in acting like the NFL didn't exist prior to 1972.

I didn't want Cowher anywhere near the Browns FYI.

& you're still in denial that- "well, we've never been down for long in the last 40 years, so it can't possibly happen to the Steelers". Hate to tell you- yes it can. As usual, you're seriously over rating your "young talent". Ben is on the high side of 30, and he's got a lot of mileage on him. Polamalu had one nice blitz- and gave up two huge plays being totally out of position yesterday- he's a serious liability that other teams are going to exploit. Is Tomlin all that great a coach? As was pointed out in another thread- in the what have you done for me lately league, Tomlin is 19-19. LeBeau will retire after this year- or certainly in the next couple.

I want the Steelers to keep Tomlin. He is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He thrived off of Arians and LeBeau, not necessarily Cowher players. What has happened in recent years, well the Steelers did bail on a coach, Arians, the offense for the Steelers hasn't been as good since. The front office has had terrible drafts which I believe is he main reason LeBeau is having issues, the players Tomlin and Colbert have been giving him are pedestrian. As far as fading into obscurity that depends, if they keep Tomlin and Colbert around I think they have some dark days coming, so keep them around and have that continuity, I encourage embracing mediocrity.

I want the Steelers to keep Tomlin. He is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He thrived off of Arians and LeBeau, not necessarily Cowher players. What has happened in recent years, well the Steelers did bail on a coach, Arians, the offense for the Steelers hasn't been as good since. The front office has had terrible drafts which I believe is he main reason LeBeau is having issues, the players Tomlin and Colbert have been giving him are pedestrian. As far as fading into obscurity that depends, if they keep Tomlin and Colbert around I think they have some dark days coming, so keep them around and have that continuity, I encourage embracing mediocrity.

The Steeler fans forget it was Tom Donahoe and Bill Modrak who procured most of the talent the Stools had during the earlier part of Cowhers tenure.

The Steeler fans forget it was Tom Donahoe and Bill Modrak who procured most of the talent the Stools had during the earlier part of Cowhers tenure.

Yea but you can say the same thing about Tomlin's early tenure. Who cares though, as long as they suck.

I didn't want Cowher anywhere near the Browns FYI.

& you're still in denial that- "well, we've never been down for long in the last 40 years, so it can't possibly happen to the Steelers". Hate to tell you- yes it can. As usual, you're seriously over rating your "young talent". Ben is on the high side of 30, and he's got a lot of mileage on him. Polamalu had one nice blitz- and gave up two huge plays being totally out of position yesterday- he's a serious liability that other teams are going to exploit. Is Tomlin all that great a coach? As was pointed out in another thread- in the what have you done for me lately league, Tomlin is 19-19. LeBeau will retire after this year- or certainly in the next couple.

Brown is a top 5 receiver, bell is a top 5 running back, we have a lot of youth on the defensive side of the ball and that's really part of the reason the defensive is struggling. Lebeau does not run a rookie friendly defense and before recently he's never even had but a few rookies even contribute. Ben is 32 so no, not the high side of 30. Our offensive line is improving and their are pieces on our dline poised to be gold for a long time. Heyward and tuitt. Our secondary outside of Mitchell is a bit of mess. Cortez Allen is very up and down and yes troy is on the back end or at the very least needs to alter his game to maintain his effectiveness. Call me delusional all you want.

Archived