Opener- Titans

hoorta

A birthday in Cleveland (or on the road to...)? Why not... wouldn't be the first.

Also have Indians evening games Friday and Saturday vs. the Sox...

I would like to coordinate seating with visitor(s) or homefolk...

What the fuck....the rest of us coming don't count?

LOL, you warm weather wimp- I suppose you can take credit for planting the seed. Haven't heard from Zombo yet.

LOL, you warm weather wimp- I suppose you can take credit for planting the seed. Haven't heard from Zombo yet.

Zombo is in for that game as well. The whole island of misfit toys will be in town to see us go to 2-0

Thanks, HowieDawg. Who again ?????At least I can stumble from point A to point B without getting lost..

No problem Pavo Joe.

It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

H

No problem Pavo Joe.

It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

H

I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

Too bad that exercise didn't help keep you awake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

Go to the game, watch Mariota torch our shoddy defense, go home and drink

My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

1) What time will the tailgate start?

2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

Looking forward to it.

Mike

My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

Looking forward to it.

Mike

I'll have to PM Ed the (retired) Tailgate meister as to what the plans are. I suspect the Brits will be there shortly after the sun comes up. I usually get there at a more sane hour of 9 or so.

So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

Gip, I get in Thursday night at 10:00 PM. Staying at the Gateway Radisson downtown.

Saturday night, a bunch of us are going to the Tribe game. Tickets are cheap if anyone wants to go.

Friday night might be the night we head up to the suburbs and do the Eastland or something like that.

I don't know if you guys have heard, but Howard and G are not making it this year.

Keith is coming from Scotland, Mark is coming from California, Mike is coming from Atlanta, and it sounds like most or all of our Ohio crowd will be there.

Tailgate ... same spot, people start getting there 7 AM.

Browns Backers have invited me to walk on the field Sunday before the game, so I may have to leave the tailgate early, have to be at stadium by noon ... so orange shit has to flow by 11.

Gip, I think I have all your contact info, and if you don't have mine, contact me. If any plans get cemented I will let you know. And that goes for Larry, Mike, Cal, and anyone else that will be joining us, PM me and I'll text you with whatever we are doing.

Can't wait to see everybody and watch a home win!

Zombo

Looking forward to it.

Mike

Mike,

Tailgate, starts at 7 AM people usually flock in between 7 & 9. I like to be there as early as possible.

It will be great to see you and your family. Ed (Roachmastr) is planning something food-wise, but I would say bring your grill, dogs and brats, that is a great idea, we always have more people than we think.

The fudge and munchies will get comsumed as well, lol. Between you and Ed, we should be covered. We will all donate to Ed, don't be shy about putting out a donation jar if you end up sharing your food. BYOB.

I can't wait to see everybody!

Z

I'll have to PM Ed the (retired) Tailgate meister as to what the plans are. I suspect the Brits will be there shortly after the sun comes up. I usually get there at a more sane hour of 9 or so.

Larry,

No Brits this year, just a Scot. Call me, text or PM me and I'll fill you in if you haven't heard.

Ed is doing the food, sound like Mike will have a little thing going on too.

I don't know when you get to Cleveland, but we will be out Friday, maybe the burbs, and Saturday, tribe game. Hope to see you those nights, if not, then definitely at the tailgate, it'll be great to catch up!

Z

Gip, I get in Thursday night at 10:00 PM. Staying at the Gateway Radisson downtown.

Saturday night, a bunch of us are going to the Tribe game. Tickets are cheap if anyone wants to go.

Friday night might be the night we head up to the suburbs and do the Eastland or something like that.

I don't know if you guys have heard, but Howard and G are not making it this year.

Keith is coming from Scotland, Mark is coming from California, Mike is coming from Atlanta, and it sounds like most or all of our Ohio crowd will be there.

Tailgate ... same spot, people start getting there 7 AM.

Browns Backers have invited me to walk on the field Sunday before the game, so I may have to leave the tailgate early, have to be at stadium by noon ... so orange shit has to flow by 11.

Gip, I think I have all your contact info, and if you don't have mine, contact me. If any plans get cemented I will let you know. And that goes for Larry, Mike, Cal, and anyone else that will be joining us, PM me and I'll text you with whatever we are doing.

Can't wait to see everybody and watch a home win!

Zombo

I think I still have your cell phone #.

What happened with Howie and G? They are the ones that set this time....and I thought I saw Howie on Facebook just a while back explaining that he was looking forward to coming in.

Too much frustration?

Friday at the Eastland sounds good. And I will give some thought to the Tribe on Saturday. Have not been to a game this year. Hopefully they will be closer to a WC spot by that time.

My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

What you need to do is check your PMs on this board. On the upper right corner of the board you'll find your name next to "sign out" Click the drop down and select "Personal Messenger". Over on the left side of the screen that shows up is an area called storage. You're allowed to save 50 messages. If you have reached that limit, your PM box is full, and you can't get any more. You have to delete stuff you don't want to get back in the loop.

Archived