THE BROWNS BOARD

Drinks

One Post

IPA, like Headhunter or white Rajah

Very dry Bombay Sapphire martini

Single malt scotch, Lagavulin Glenlivet.

WSS

Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.

I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.

And on a cold night, maybe a port.

And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.

I used to be into pilsner beers for years but now prefer a good lager especially with a hearty meal like steaks or chops hot off the grill.

you'all ought to man up and have a sassafrass tea on the rocks with a

little Browns umbrella in it. That's my hard hitting pick me up after a

long day workin the farm......

have to go split more wood now...

Pale ale all the way. IPA is decent (fun origin story), but really any pale ale is good with me.

I like a good red wine as well if the meal calls for it, though I'll rarely drink it on its own.

And on a cold night, maybe a port.

And that's about it. I can drink other stuff, like if there's only lager available, or if someone else ordered a round of shots then I'm not gonna decline, but out of preference, that's about it.

You are absolutely correct about the origin what we call IPA probably shouldn't be called IPA at all (maybe AP) because the Hops are relatively new hybrids grown in the Pacific Northwest. Also a lot of the session beers get called IPA which is a misnomer because of the low alcohol content. My personal favorites are white Rajah and Headhunter.

Pimms Cup?

WSS

Archived