THE BROWNS BOARD

Insert Boring Posts Here

One Post

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wife pops trunk button. locks car doors. grabs 2 bags of grocery's from trunk. "Honey, I gotta pee, get the grocery's in". mission accomplished. "Honey, wheres my keys I put in 1 of the bags in trunk? :o 2 hours later apparently the locksmith who has a 2nd job dressed as a Magical Clown for kids parties shows up. Pulls off his magic key picking trick. Wala, Keys in trunk. Call Chris Webb, It's never boring when a Clown picks your lock..Nor embarrassing ah Honey? ;)

wife pops trunk button. locks car doors. grabs 2 bags of grocery's from trunk. "Honey, I gotta pee, get the grocery's in". mission accomplished. "Honey, wheres my keys I put in 1 of the bags in trunk? :o 2 hours later apparently the locksmith who has a 2nd job dressed as a Magical Clown for kids parties shows up. Pulls off his magic key picking trick. Wala, Keys in trunk. Call Chris Webb, It's never boring when a Clown picks your lock..Nor embarrassing ah Honey? ;)

Lol!!!!!!

I checked my e mail. Then watched some YouTube videos of little kids playing the guitar. Now I'm posting about meeting an in law for lunch around 4 o clock. I'm picking up on of the grand brats to join me that way if a shopping trip is involved I don't have to be around just women. We can go look at cool shit.

My daughter left this morning for he final semester of college. She will be driving a car I got for her on her way to San Antonio. She will be staying tonight in a motel just west of Memphis. I know....that is dangerously close to Ghoolie country.

But I am also of the opinion that despite his goofiness and cantankerousness.....he is really a good guy. I believe that if for some reason she got into some kind of trouble over that way that he would be the kind to jump in and help out, no questions asked.

So, I guess this is a "Ghoolie the good guy" boring post.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

Interesting and boring at the same time? Recall above that I filed a case on behalf of an 85 year old lady that we believed got ripped off by a car rental agency. I received a letter from the Producer of the "Judge Mathis" TV show asking if we would be interested in having that case put on TV on this sort of "People's Court" type show. Two factors, unfortunately caused us to have to decline. A. They only take cases where people represent themselves, not where they already have an attorney, and B. My client is an elderly 85 year old lady, and traveling to Chicago where the show is filmed would be out of the question for her at this point.

Still, it would have been fun and interesting to have participated in such a thing. If it were my own case and not my clients I would have gladly participated. But so be it.

Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

Very cool Gip. I meant to get back to you sooner but I forgot because it's so fucking boring. Good job. Reminds me of something as well...

I was talking to a guy at the truck stop and he was there a couple of days. He was in a big van; not a truck. The van had no windows and big enough to have a sleeper up in there as well. I asked him if he was broke down and he said no. He was under direct orders to stay put where he was. He was a camera man for Undercover Boss. He said the show is totally legit. He doesnt know where he goes until hours before he gets there. The company just gives him a place to stay until they call him. They do this to insure the authenticity and integrity of the show.

Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.

Jimmah is coming to your place. Better have your shit together when you train that old 'new guy'.

Too late. I start my new job at Burger King the 22nd. Time to babysit teenagers rather than truckers now.

It's a good job for me but I will miss the truckstop. It's almost double the $$ I was making. It's not like we really need the $$ but not like we're set either. I guess I need a new challenge but I can tell you I've been bored to tears for since the 5th of aug.

http://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130%2815%2900212-4/fulltext

Seems this generation has weaker hands than the older fellas. This is due to work ethic IMO.

Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.

What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?

Or, we just jerked off a lot more than the current generation.

What I think might be true is that young women today are far more accepting of going down on you than the girls of my generation were. Do you think that is a fair statement?

I wouldn't be surprised. Lol!

• 2 months later...

I bought some great banana bread but I hurt my fingers opening it.

Bananna bread story

Back in the day when I was a diesel dummy I had a load of onions out of Colorado. I took forever for these illegals to load me by hand and I was starving. They took a lunch break in their break area where I was. They asked me if I wanted some and I said no because spicy hot food fucks with my belly. They all laughed because they were eating Bananna bread. I ate some and forget what it taste like.

Bananna bread story

Back in the day when I was a diesel dummy I had a load of onions out of Colorado. I took forever for these illegals to load me by hand and I was starving. They took a lunch break in their break area where I was. They asked me if I wanted some and I said no because spicy hot food fucks with my belly. They all laughed because they were eating Bananna bread. I ate some and forget what it taste like.

They put drugs in it and watched the gringo.

Archived