THE BROWNS BOARD

Insert Boring Posts Here

One Post

I had a glass of milk in a solo cup with the hamburger helper my wife cooked. We used paper plates so no dishes other than the silverware. it was pretty good except she did scorch the bottom of the hamburger helper though because she was watching tv and forgot about it.

Your turn!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife asked me where I went this morning. I told her I drove east a mile or so, then south 1/4 mile & then east again for about a mile (to morning Mass at Church) & asked her if she could guess where I went. She said, "Don't get smart with ME! Did you turn right or left?"

Next.up...

Mike

I bought granola with dark chocolate last night at the grocery store, and I was really excited to eat it this morning. Then I got up and forgot about it and had my usual toast and yogurt.

Z

I played Sudoku last night before I went to sleep. This morning I ate apple and cinnamon flavored oatmeal.....and since my daughter didn't want to finish hers, I ate the rest of her peaches and cream.

Eating your daughters peaches and cream - that doesn't sound dirty at all...

Eating your daughters peaches and cream - that doesn't sound dirty at all...

I would say that only you would have the perverted mind to think about it in that way.....but I know that half the people on here are just as bad as you....so I fixed it.

Yesterday I filed an eviction to kick someone out of their house who had not paid their rent.

I also filed a lawsuit against a car rental company that ripped off (in our opinion) an 85 year old lady to the tune of almost $1700.00 by making unauthorized charges on her credit card.

I also tried to contact the IRS to check on the status of obtaining a tax transcript. Nothing has made so angry in years as trying to deal with both their phone system and their website. I just wanted to talk to a human being.....and got the circular runaround for over an hour trying to do so (and I was NEVER successful). I am lucky I have a computer to use today because I was thisclose to smashing mine out of frustration like it was a Pete Townshend guitar.

This morning I am meeting with a lady about her deceased sister's estate.

I went online this morning to check out the Hershey's Chocolate World attraction that my wife and I want to visit next week. It looks like they have 4 different attractions....with a different charge for each one....in other words, just a huge cash grab.

I took a really great dump this morning. Smelt like last night's dinner to boot.

It feels good to share.

I had Mexican last night. Today, I would be sharing it with others, but luckily for them no one else besides me is in the office today.

OOPs....there goes another kerplop.

I just changed my avatar from one Franklin Peirce picture to another Franklin Pierce picture. I can't really think of anyone as boring as Franklin Pierce.

Franklin Pierce bored me too much....so I changed. I will leave this up here for a couple of weeks....but after I come back from a short vacation I am taking next week it will be on to a much more exciting President: Millard Fillmore.

Combined Community Codec Pack. Yes, it's a pun. No, it's not a clever one. Yes, it's the best codec pack available (to my knowledge) and gets downloaded on to every machine, alongside VLC.

Archived