THE BROWNS BOARD

Pet peeves

One Post

And I think you mentioned this one, people who don't supervise their unruly brats in public. I hate kids anyway but even more when this happens.

Did anybody mention barking dogs? I hate neighbors whose dogs bark all the fucking time. I don't want to hurt the dog, I want to shoot the owner and let the dog moved into the house.

WSS

Kinda off topic but ya I understand....

This fat lady and her three little ones come into the store every morning. Ya I have kids and now grand kids. I have a soft spot for them but I have to be nice. Her kids were walking by and she says, "my kids know you're not shy so I'll get them away from you". I was really thinking wtf does that mean exactly. So paybacks..

She comes into the store with no kids, smiles and says hello. I acted as if I never seen her before and then acted surprised. I said, "I didn't recognize you without your kids".

I am really getting tired of the constant yammering on and on and on on WKNR about Joebee's. I would never ever buy that product for that reason.

If I really wanted some of that shit I would buy the competition: Burt's Bees. Not that I want any of that shit either.

As an Entertainer:

A few annoying request styles.

The guy who thanks it makes him seem hip by requesting an artist rather than a song but he only knows one fucking song by that guy.

The idiot who asks for a song 10 minutes after you just fucking played it.

The moron who thinks it's hilarious 2 year Free Bird, AC/DC or In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

Dimwits who request songs that would obviously be impossible for a male acoustic guitarist. Including weather report, Chicago or Christina Aguilera.

Cretins who walk in during the last song of a three-hour set and get pissed off because "we just got here!"

Stooges who come up to me with problems about their food order or server.

The dunce that jumps up on stage to bellow what he thinks is a harmony part in my ear but is in reality cacophony laced with cigarettes beer and onion stench.

WSS

As an Entertainer:

The guy who thanks it makes him seem hip by requesting an artist rather than a song but he only knows one fucking song by that guy.

The moron who thinks it's hilarious 2 year Free Bird, AC/DC or In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

Dimwits who request songs that would obviously be impossible for a male acoustic guitarist. Including weather report, Chicago or Christina Aguilera.

Cretins who walk in during the last song of a three-hour set and get pissed off because "we just got here!"

The dunce that jumps up on stage to bellow what he thinks is a harmony part in my ear but is in reality cacophony laced with cigarettes beer and onion stench.

WSS

Very funny. Lol

In the early 90's I was in a handbell choir. I covered an Octive on the bass bells and we had to do a couple of songs at a graduation. This particular song had a full note rest before continuing on. For some reason I hit an F in stated of an F#. I completely nailed this in rehearsal multiple times. Embarassing for me and then after the graduation I get the know it alls that heard this note telling me what I did wrong. Crazy.

As an Entertainer:

Hey, some great songs have been done by one hit wonders.

Don't you occasionally fake Freebird?

Queen?

Well, I know that I occasionally have gotten your start time off by a lot...thinking you started at 9 when you actually started at 7.

Next time tell them to bring it to you so that you can eat it so that you can tell what's wrong with it.

I will have to try that sometime, but without the cigarette stench. :P

WSS

Archived