THE BROWNS BOARD

Montana Dumps Michelle's School Lunch Program, losing funding, but Sanctuary Cities lose NOTHING

Montana Dumps Michelle’s School Lunch Program, Losing Funding, But Sanctuary Cities Lose NOTHING

by Top Right News on July 21, 2015 in Uncategorized

by Bill Callen | Top Right News

A school district in Bozeman, Montana has decided to cancel its participation in the federal school lunch program ruled by First Lady Spouse Michelle Obama.

Because of this decision the district is being punished by losing about $117,000 in federal education subsidies.

But not one ‘Sanctuary City’ that has blatantly violated Federal immigration law by releasing illegal alien criminals into the general population has lost a single dollar for it under Obama. They get to keep all the billions that taxpayers send in aid to those cities.

moochelle-angry.jpg

As RWN reported:

The Bozeman school board decided that there was just too much waste of food going on as its students throw most of the horrible food Michelle “I’ve Never Been Proud of My Country” Obama forces on kids across the country.

So, they feel it makes more sense to dump Mean Michelle’s inedible food scheme and put in their own system that will better serve their students.

But the federal government is now in punishment mode.

The Bozeman School Board has voted to discontinue the National School Lunch Program at the high school after deeming the nutrition rules too strict.

The 5-3 vote this past week came after the school’s food program lost $35,000 last year and officials predicted that losses would deepen as federal food rules tighten in the next few years.

The Bozeman Chronicle reports that the decision to drop out will mean losing a $117,000 federal subsidy. But officials say it will give the school more flexibility in local food offerings while still maintaining healthy menus.

lunch.jpg

Above: One of Michelle Obama’s disgusting “lunches,” as exposed by one Mom

So, this school will lose money that goes to educate Montana’s kids because Michelle’s putrid school lunch program has been dropped.

Yet cities that purposefully ignore immigration laws and become so-called “sanctuary cities” that allow rapists and murderers roam freely through the town killing and raping American citizens at will can still get all the federal funding they want?

That includes San Francisco, which released a 7-time convicted felon illegal alien who soon thereafter murdered Kate Steinle — and won’t lose a dime!

This is Obama’s America, folks.

While I can appreciate the desire to improve the health of school lunches, that looks extremely far from appetising, and indeed healthy. In terms of the withheld money - I'd assume that the 'Obamette' lunches are more expensive, and therefore if you sign up you get a supplement, and if you back out you lose the supplement?

For reference, here's some buzzfeed from a while ago showing lunches from around the world. In terms of health and appeal, I'd rank both UK and US nearer the bottom. Though still above Djibouti, at least ;)

Artichokes are good. Some butter to dip the leaves in.

Does TRN just have a folder on their company network titled "bad pictures of Michelle Obama"?

I'm sure the kids will love getting pizza and burgers every day again. To make healthy food taste good, it takes effort. Effort and school lunches do not go together.

Those aren't "michelle's" lunches btw....the federal program gave guidelines..that's all. How the people cook the food is not something michelle can regulate can she? So these people are obviously awful cooks. I can powder some tilapia with flour, salt and paprika and kids would eat the fuck out of it. Obviously this shit they aren't gonna touch. And a moldy piece of bread to boot...yeah that's what michelle had in mind.

Withholding federal funding because the school dissed

Moochelle's food demands on school lunches?

She and her corrupt husband are both slugs.

again, using money as a bribe/weapon.

be quiet, butt of the board, Cleve.

the point is, the program doesn't have to be mandated

by obamao's twin gay brother, moochelle.

they can still provide funding for healthy lunches,

with guidelines that are intelligent and will

be accepted broadly by the students.

Not forced on them by buttock and moochelle.

And, the moochelle said, "for the first time I am proud of my country".

Meaning, since she got into the WH, NOW she is happy to have power.

Watta bitch. Furious can idolize her if he wants to, but she's terrible, mean, wicked, bad and nasty.

No clown cal, you don't get away with that. You made it out to sound as if general funding was being withheld because they opted out of the program...these are the usual lies and half truths from you. You got caught. OF COURSE THE PROGRAM HAS TO BE MANDATED or schools just take the money...which, if you've been paying attention to this issue...is exactly what's been going on for decades. Now there is accountability in place. If you take the fucking money, you have to provide the nutrition as per the agreement...how they provide that nutrition is not mandated. So bottom line they need to find better cooks. Serving kids a piece of near raw tilapia obviously isn't going to work. That tv chef proved years ago he could take still reasonably priced ingredients and make something kids will at least accept. Obviously they'd all like to eat donuts for breakfast and lunch.....should we allow that clownie?

are you going to start talking sensibly on the forum,

or all you have is bitching, and blathering?

You don't make any sense at all.

Those aren't "michelle's" lunches btw....the federal program gave guidelines..that's all. How the people cook the food is not something michelle can regulate can she? So these people are obviously awful cooks. I can powder some tilapia with flour, salt and paprika and kids would eat the fuck out of it. Obviously this shit they aren't gonna touch. And a moldy piece of bread to boot...yeah that's what michelle had in mind.

Um no Cleve.

Michelle the baboon school lunch program guidelines include a calorie cap, a sodium cap, and a sugar and carb cap. So, no, you cant salt something as you see fit. The cooks have their hands tied.

Another problem is that kids have been tossing fruits and vegetables in the trash...your brilliant idea I suppose would be to douse them with chocolate syrup so kids would eat the fuck out of it.

Notice that this is only affecting the high school. This hideous first "lady"s objective was to start kids eating this crap early so that by the time they get to high school this would be all they know. Hope that cleared things up for you.

Oh, and that wasn't a moldy piece of bread wiz kid. it was wheat bread,

be quiet, butt of the board, Cleve.

the point is, the program doesn't have to be mandated

by obamao's twin gay brother, moochelle.

they can still provide funding for healthy lunches,

with guidelines that are intelligent and will

be accepted broadly by the students.

Not forced on them by buttock and moochelle.

And, the moochelle said, "for the first time I am proud of my country".

Meaning, since she got into the WH, NOW she is happy to have power.

Watta bitch. Furious can idolize her if he wants to, but she's terrible, mean, wicked, bad and nasty.

Idolize ?

Only in your world is pointing out an obvious misquote "idolizing" someone.. Especially a misquote/lie used to present a narrative.

Of course there ahs to be a salt, fat and sugar cap you wetknap of man. Otherwise it wouldn't be "healthy" would it you utter baboon. Plenty of cooks have figured out ways to make things taste just fine with better ingredients than the refined shit these schools get from cysco.

And of course you have to start these lunches early you infantile noob. That's when it's most important for children to ingest proper nutrition you simple brained rote monkey. Those kids are still going home and eating shit so it would never be "all they know" you doltsap. God i'm running out of adjectives to frame your level of stupidity and general uselessness to the advancement of the human race.

Um no Cleve.

Michelle the baboon school lunch program guidelines include a calorie cap, a sodium cap, and a sugar and carb cap. So, no, you cant salt something as you see fit. The cooks have their hands tied.
Another problem is that kids have been tossing fruits and vegetables in the trash...your brilliant idea I suppose would be to douse them with chocolate syrup so kids would eat the fuck out of it.

Notice that this is only affecting the high school. This hideous first "lady"s objective was to start kids eating this crap early so that by the time they get to high school this would be all they know. Hope that cleared things up for you.

Oh, and that wasn't a moldy piece of bread wiz kid. it was wheat bread,

Baboon, wetknap, doltsap, rote monkey and noob would be nouns professor.

WSS

WSS

infantile, simple brained, stupid and useless are adjectives though.

That being said, if that's the best Cleve can do, I suggest he learn to insult like an Englishman, the dozy bugger.

I can understand why guidelines were created. The county I went to school in was pocketing the money they were supposed to spend on a dietician....for 15 years. They fed us the cheapest shit they could find which ended up being stuff like pizza and burgers. They were pocketing the rest and school board members got canned after there was outside oversight of the lunch program.

Yup....something that should enrage anyone be they dem or rep. There was a great article about this some year ago about the bidding process that companies like PepsiCo or Cysco always win and they supply the absolute cheapest most processed ingredients. They make combines probably billions off the school system in the U.S.A at very low cost but since it's only a few companies they make econ of scales work for them big time. If individual school districts took this seriously and did their homework about food and nutrition this could get done. Some kids wouldn't like it obviously, they just wanna eat donuts all the time....but some kind of deal has to be struck. You eat the good stuff you get the donuts, or whatever. We can't let kids keep eating this free market crap that companies make at the lowest possible cost.

I can understand why guidelines were created. The county I went to school in was pocketing the money they were supposed to spend on a dietician....for 15 years. They fed us the cheapest shit they could find which ended up being stuff like pizza and burgers. They were pocketing the rest and school board members got canned after there was outside oversight of the lunch program.

Of course there ahs to be a salt, fat and sugar cap you wetknap of man. Otherwise it wouldn't be "healthy" would it you utter baboon. Plenty of cooks have figured out ways to make things taste just fine with better ingredients than the refined shit these schools get from cysco.

And of course you have to start these lunches early you infantile noob. That's when it's most important for children to ingest proper nutrition you simple brained rote monkey. Those kids are still going home and eating shit so it would never be "all they know" you doltsap. God i'm running out of adjectives to frame your level of stupidity and general uselessness to the advancement of the human race.

Well look here, another backpedaling "what I meant to say" post.

what was backpedaling? Explaining simple, and I do mean the most simple, and rudimentary of logic isn't "backpedaling". You're just stoopid.....yes, double O stoopid.

Damn kids, gotta splain everything. First its irony, now backpedaling.

...ok Cleve, it wasn't exactly what you would call backpedaling. Ill give you credit this time.

Someone give Cleve a cookie.

...and don't give up trying to talk sensibly.

Archived