THE BROWNS BOARD

Yet another Planned Parenhood video sufaces

StinkHole

I would think enough videos have been shown both now and before of the evil that goes on behind the scenes at Planned Parenthood. They are a sickening organization (the apple does not fall far from the tree when you look at the founder of the organization Margaret Sanger and her philosophies). They should get zero tax dollars.

I would think enough videos have been shown both now and before of the evil that goes on behind the scenes at Planned Parenthood. They are a sickening organization (the apple does not fall far from the tree when you look at the founder of the organization Margaret Sanger and her philosophies). They should get zero tax dollars.

Yes, and liberals are more worried about a damn confederate flag.

I agree with Dr. Krauthammer but the only problem is the liberal media won't do it.

Conservative pundit Charles Krauthammer said Tuesday that he wants Democrats “hounded day and night” with questions from reporters over the latest undercover Planned Parenthood video.

The Center for Medical Progress, which bills itself as an organization concerned about medical ethics, released a second video that purports to show a Planned Parenthood doctor “haggling” over the price of aborted fetuses.

Krauthammer contended on the Fox News Channel that Republicans are often asked to comment on controversies of all sorts. He said Democrats should, thus, be asked about the undercover Planned Parenthood videos.

“Every single one should be hounded day and night,” he said on “Special Report.

“And say, ‘What is your answer to what you saw? Is it improper?’ until they give a yes or a no,” the syndicated columnist added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/21/krauthammer-wants-democrats-hounded-day-and-night-by-reporters-asking-this-question/

What did Sanger say in the past? I haven't seen it posted anymore before...

Also, did black people ever own slaves?

/s

Margaret Sanger

Founder of Planned Parenthood

In Her Own Words

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race

(Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg

Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:

Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:

Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:

"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On the extermination of blacks:

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

On respecting the rights of the mentally ill:

In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

Yet in the liberal world they *honor* a woman like this?

I agree with Dr. Krauthammer but the only problem is the liberal media won't do it.

Conservative pundit Charles Krauthammer said Tuesday that he wants Democrats “hounded day and night” with questions from reporters over the latest undercover Planned Parenthood video.

The Center for Medical Progress, which bills itself as an organization concerned about medical ethics, released a second video that purports to show a Planned Parenthood doctor “haggling” over the price of aborted fetuses.

Krauthammer contended on the Fox News Channel that Republicans are often asked to comment on controversies of all sorts. He said Democrats should, thus, be asked about the undercover Planned Parenthood videos.

“Every single one should be hounded day and night,” he said on “Special Report.

“And say, ‘What is your answer to what you saw? Is it improper?’ until they give a yes or a no,” the syndicated columnist added.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/21/krauthammer-wants-democrats-hounded-day-and-night-by-reporters-asking-this-question/

Yep Planned Parenthood needs to be hounded.......kinda like how Trump was hounded regarding his petty McCain comment

agree ^

guess what

The DOJ is gonna do something too-

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/23/doj-investigate-planned-parenthood-video/

"Four Democrats in Congress — Reps. Jan Schakowsky, Zoe Lofgren, Jerry Nadler, and Yvette Clarke — have written to Attorney General Loretta Lynch and California Attorney General Kamala Harris, asking them to open investigations into the Center for Medical Progress. The Democrats say the videos were filmed as part of an “elaborate scheme” — using “fake identification” and without the approval of the Planned Parenthood doctor who appears in them."

nice to have their 'big brother' in the bag with them to flex its muscle?

we have a totally corrupt government....

agree ^

guess what

The DOJ is gonna do something too-

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/23/doj-investigate-planned-parenthood-video/

"Four Democrats in Congress — Reps. Jan Schakowsky, Zoe Lofgren, Jerry Nadler, and Yvette Clarke — have written to Attorney General Loretta Lynch and California Attorney General Kamala Harris, asking them to open investigations into the Center for Medical Progress. The Democrats say the videos were filmed as part of an “elaborate scheme” — using “fake identification” and without the approval of the Planned Parenthood doctor who appears in them."

nice to have their 'big brother' in the bag with them to flex its muscle?

we have a totally corrupt government....

Unbelievable..democrat fuckers redirecting. No, not really unbelievable.

sick. the dems going to the DOINJ to take the steam out of

the congressional move to defund.

Next ? I wouldn't be surprised if the dems and Obamao's DOINJ

blame the republicans for the inability to press charges on the

dirtbags in planned parenthood.

sick. And Boehner and McConnel are cowards.

If they can make enough scratch on their own by selling fetuses for stem cell research then they don't need tax payer dollars.

I agree with this. I was always under the impression that PP was some kind of govt agency. I didn't realize they are a private entity that gets subsidized by the govt. Yeah fuck that. I think there ought to be a govt agency with real govt oversight that performs abortions. If a private company wants to operate in that field and give women some free market incentives to go through them than fine. But this other stuff going on with abortions should not be publically funded.

But why is there ZERO talk about who is buying these fetal tissues? Because a lot of them are the big boys on wall street, or research facilities funded by said big boys. Many of you that are on medications have "directly" benefitted from fetal tissue research. Some of you may even have had your lives saved by it if you've had serious enough health complications. This is a free market thing going on. I've always marveled at the hypocrisy of lauding our free market so hard until it goes somewhere you personally don't think it should go. Well, welcome to the unfettered brand of American capitalism. If a woman want to sell her aborted fetus for profit, well in our system she's an entrepreneur. I personally find that sick, but i'm also consistent that i'm not a hawk of capitalism. I realize it's innate shortcomings as well as where it thrives. Something most of you haven't come to grips with.

Archived