THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING: 4 Marines killed in Tennessee by a fucking Muslim

WalterWhite

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I'm just smarter and more educated than you so I know about more things and what goes on around the world. So I stand by the "somewhat" comment because it was within my lifetime that some of those old sentiments were still firmly entrenched in the minds of a lot if not most Christians. In fact.....it's still going on, I mean look at you.

2) Get a job and gym membership you trolling fat basement dwelling immigrant loser. Your life isn't shit because of other immigrants. It's shit because you're shit.

LOL.You know Cleve is really really really really serious when he starts numbering his "points" LOL.

Hey Cleve, aren't we all immigrants though? I mean, that's always been you libfucks song and dance when it comes time to for you to defend illegal immigration and open borders right?

Please elaborate on those anti-Christian sentiments still entrenched in your mind.. unless the time you were porked by a priest is just too painful to talk about...no pun intended.

1) I'm just smarter and more educated than you so I know about more things and what goes on around the world. So I stand by the "somewhat" comment because it was within my lifetime that some of those old sentiments were still firmly entrenched in the minds of a lot if not most Christians. In fact.....it's still going on, I mean look at you.

2) Get a job and gym membership you trolling fat basement dwelling immigrant loser. Your life isn't shit because of other immigrants. It's shit because you're shit.

1. You're a Retard with no life and internet access. That's all. I hope you get mugged by a pack of welfare spooks

2. You don't have a job or a gym membership, you're probably on welfare yourself and fat as fuck.

The conversation just warped into other stuff.

Meanwhile, Obamao's silence is the stuff that makes skunks stink, the racist psycho.

1. You're a Retard with no life and internet access. That's all. I hope you get mugged by a pack of welfare spooks

2. You don't have a job or a gym membership, you're probably on welfare yourself and fat as fuck.

Oh the board sociopath showed up again...did your mother ground you for a week and revoke the house wifi?

And yes, I have a well paying job AND a gym membership. Infact I have 3. One reg gym, one crossfit gym...and a martial arts school membership that I go off and on to. That's more money in memberships per month than your welfare ass see's in probably 6 months. Well ok if you tack on the allowance from your parents maybe 4.

Oh the board sociopath showed up again...did your mother ground you for a week and revoke the house wifi?

And yes, I have a well paying job AND a gym membership. Infact I have 3. One reg gym, one crossfit gym...and a martial arts school membership that I go off and on to. That's more money in memberships per month than your welfare ass see's in probably 6 months. Well ok if you tack on the allowance from your parents maybe 4.

Listen to this guy. Full of himself much?

What Cleve really means is he got promoted to manager at McDonalds, his day job, and at night he gets free memberships to those fitness centers because he's the custodian at two, and serves as a fat punching bag at the martial arts school.

I must say kudos to you Cleve, at least you're not leeching off the welfare state like Walter most assuredly is.

Was being facetious Walter!!!

If I had a job at mcdonalds it would still be something more than the email spamming op you got going on in your mothers basement wouldn't it? I mean let's be real now. At least people working at mickey D's have a modicum of my respect. Sitting in your mothers basement eating cheetah leavings off your shirt and concocting preposterous and fraudulent emails is bottom of society stuff.

If I had a job at mcdonalds it would still be something more than the email spamming op you got going on in your mothers basement wouldn't it? I mean let's be real now. At least people working at mickey D's have a modicum of my respect. Sitting in your mothers basement eating cheetah leavings off your shirt and concocting preposterous and fraudulent emails is bottom of society stuff.

You seem to spend a lot of time here for having a full time job frequenting all those fitness centers.

You're not the asshole that sits on a weight machine playing or texting while others are waiting to use the machine are you? I hate those fuckers. I leave my cell in the locker. If I knew it was you doing that, I'd rip it from your paws and make you eat it.

You seem to spend a lot of time here for having a full time job frequenting all those fitness centers.

You're not the asshole that sits on a weight machine playing or texting while others are waiting to use the machine are you? I hate those fuckers. I leave my cell in the locker. If I knew it was you doing that, I'd rip it from your paws and make you eat it.

Couple things....one, don't act like you've ever been inside a gym. Two, i'm here pretty much only during the work day and then late at night. Why? cause after work i'm at the gym or in class. Three, my 9 year old niece would wipe the floor with your greasy fat blubbering face if you tried to rip anything from her hands. Someone like me? That north/south choke would be on you so fast you'd be gurgling and peeing your underoos before we got to the floor. I'd put on a Brazilian jiu jitsu exhibition for the whole gym to point, laugh and upload the soon to be mega viral video.

Archived