THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump moves ahead of or near the head of polls for GOP

Mccain, yes. Mccain was the real deal.

But read the book about kerry.

Kerry was a farce. He even had bragged that he was going to

be a well known military hero story like JFK.

Except, he was freakin coward, and lied about his service.

Don't compare the two. And I don't like Mccain because he's a rino.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming the story is true of John McCain refusing to be released and preferring to stay with his comrades he is a brave son of a bitch. No doubt. For his detractors, one might ask if that's what makes someone a good president. If that's the point Trump wanted to make probably should have thought about it before you said it. Too late. You decide. Somebody here recently called him a warmonger.

WSS

So now it's "assuming" the story is true. 4 years ago anybody that would have used that obvious passive aggressive backhanded qualifier would have been yelled at by you as a liberal pussy who's never served how dare you make such an obvious troll. But now that a conservative has brought up the "possible" invalidity of McCains story it's just a guys opinion he's entitled to it...maybe asking the tough questions is what makes a good president blah blah blah. No principle.

So now it's "assuming" the story is true. 4 years ago anybody that would have used that obvious passive aggressive backhanded qualifier would have been yelled at by you as a liberal pussy who's never served how dare you make such an obvious troll. But now that a conservative has brought up the "possible" invalidity of McCains story it's just a guys opinion he's entitled to it...maybe asking the tough questions is what makes a good president blah blah blah. No principle.

Well I dont reall ever accusing you of being a liberal, maybe you are angry with somebody else. I have probably called you something akin to an asshole, but in that case I think liberals and conservatives probably have some agreement.

WSS

The only "irony" would be if there was someone who had made similar disparaging remarks about McCains military service but is now appalled at what Trump said. Would you happen to have any links to direct quotes made by anyone on the left degrading McCain like Trump just did and is now fawning sympathy for McCain? I'll wait.

Im not sure about that tubby, wouldn't that be being hypocritical versus ironic?

Examples of irony would be like a marriage counselor getting a divorce or obese person such as yourself working as a personal fitness trainer at a gym.

2lmrjw9.jpg

8xu8th.jpg

Not the Trump who avoided war with college and medicle deferments ? Trump stated "I was against the vietnam war, but I wasn't protesting". What a chump. He claims the "veteran" McCain is not doing enough for veterans ? This coming from a draft dodger ?

Agent Trump to Dem campaign :

Agent Trump to Dem campaign:

Mission Accomplished

I repeat: Mission Acccomplished !

Trump needs to just stick to the board room.

My front-runner candidate? Sorry furious I know you get angry when we resort too bad words and name calling but...

Of course you are correct no Democrat ever criticized John McCain and since he was a military guy no one who didn't serve could possibly do so. My Support of McCain is lukewarm at best.

Military service is one factor you could consider in choosing a candidate but it does not elevate someone to sainthood.

WSS

My front-runner candidate? Sorry furious I know you get angry when we resort too bad words and name calling but...

Of course you are correct no Democrat ever criticized John McCain and since he was a military guy no one who didn't serve could possibly do so. My Support of McCain is lukewarm at best.

Military service is one factor you could consider in choosing a candidate but it does not elevate someone to sainthood.

WSS

"Get angry" ? Please produce my "angry" post ?

Making a comment that doesn't agree you is not being angry. Please show me examples of this anger you speak of ?

For the record, I said I didnt recall Obama being critical of McCains service, I didn't say "no dem" as you stated.

"Get angry" ? Please produce my "angry" post ?

Making a comment that doesn't agree you is not being angry. Please show me examples of this anger you speak of ?

For the record, I said I didnt recall Obama being critical of McCains service, I didn't say "no dem" as you stated.

Nor did I specifify military service (you can go back and read the quote and my response) but the Democrats blasted McCain giving him absolutely none of the adoration that you apparently now do. And I won't bother reading every one of your ridiculous posts but yes you have bellyached, whined, cried bitched, (pick your own term) about bad words and name calling. So get off it.

And it's possible you voted for McCain but I would doubt it. So military service is not that big a deal to you either right?

WSS

WSS

No Democrat ever is a tall order considering how many idiots are out in the world there is bound to be one that would be a dem and willing to attack McCain on his military record(I can not recall any major ones though). This whole thing shows why Trump should fade away and make room for other candidates on Rep. side to come take the front page, Trump is not presidential, he is to willing to fly off the handle like here, McCain made a small comment about him and bam Trump is in all out attack mode.

No Democrat ever is a tall order considering how many idiots are out in the world there is bound to be one that would be a dem and willing to attack McCain on his military record(I can not recall any major ones though). This whole thing shows why Trump should fade away and make room for other candidates on Rep. side to come take the front page, Trump is not presidential, he is to willing to fly off the handle like here, McCain made a small comment about him and bam Trump is in all out attack mode.

Well yes, so what? Trump is not my candidate. But I've said probably more than once but I do like the idea he'll say whatever the fuck comes into his head rather than to pussyfoot around and say absolutely fucking nothing like most candidates. Unfortunately unlike Senator McCain as well.

Of course it's apparent that most voters didn't think that Senator McCains military service was worthy of electing him president.

And he didn't really attack his military record, just said the being captured doesn't make you a hero, which it probably doesn't.

If the senator told Charlie he wasn't going home because he was staying with his guys he's got balls of steel.

But that didn't seem to matter to the voters who were more swayed by Tina Fey and a comedy routine on SNL. So there you go.

WSS

Well yes, so what? Trump is not my candidate. But I've said probably more than once but I do like the idea he'll say whatever the fuck comes into his head rather than to pussyfoot around and say absolutely fucking nothing like most candidates. Unfortunately unlike Senator McCain as well.

Of course it's apparent that most voters didn't think that Senator McCains military service was worthy of elected him president.

And he didn't really attack his military record, just said the being captured doesn't make you a hero, which it probably doesn't. If the senator told Charlie he wasn't going home because he was staying with his guys he's got balls of steel.

But that didn't seem to matter to the voters who were more swayed by Tina Fey and a comedy routine on SNL. So there you go.

WSS

The better comedy routine was, and still continues to be Sarah Palin herself. She was one of the big reasons I didn't vote for McCain in 2008, but that diverges from the topic. A lot of people are holding Trump up as the main candidate for the Rep, this only helps Dems(likely Hillary) the Republicans if they want the White House back, need to sideline Trump asap and find a candidate that is no Bush, that can win the race(Paul or Kasich I would guess).

So you preferred to vote for the worst of the two candidates because of vice presidential nominee? The vice president who almost never takes over for a president? Because you thought Joe Biden was that far superior? Well that doesn't seem like a great reason to me but it's your vote amigo.

Personally I think that was an excuse for people that were hesitant to vote for Obama but wanted to and needed to find some penny ante reason to do it.

;)

WSS

Im not sure about that tubby, wouldn't that be being hypocritical versus ironic?

Examples of irony would be like a marriage counselor getting a divorce or obese person such as yourself working as a personal fitness trainer at a gym.

2lmrjw9.jpg

8xu8th.jpg

Is your little Ukrainian small cock life flaring up again muffin top? Was another employer unimpressed by your most recent work exp working as an internet spam operator in your mothers basement?

So you preferred to vote for the worst of the two candidates because of vice presidential nominee? The vice president who almost never takes over for a president? Because you thought Joe Biden was that far superior? Well that doesn't seem like a great reason to me but it's your vote amigo.

Personally I think that was an excuse for people that were hesitant to vote for Obama but wanted to and needed to find some penny ante reason to do it.

;)

WSS

When the candidate is in his 70's entering the most stressful job in the world the VP choice carries more weight then someone in his 40's.

I said on of the Big reasons(there was others).

Unless of course the criticism is from Barack Obama?

;)

WSS

I don't believe, as others have said, Obama criticized Mccain's service record and if he had I would not support that. What scares me is Karl Rove's genius of getting the sheep to believe a guy flying planes over Georgia during war time is somehow a better soldier than a guy actually overseas fighting the war.

I don't believe, as others have said, Obama criticized Mccain's service record

☆ of course that's not what you said☆

and if he had I would not support that. What scares me is Karl Rove's genius of getting the sheep to believe a guy flying planes over Georgia during war time is somehow a better soldier than a guy actually overseas fighting the war.

And who was that?

So then you voted for Senator McCain?

Or......

Since David Axelrod convinced people (sheep) that someone who never flew any plane over any place was better tHan a real wAR hero whose injuries were most likely not self inflicted......?

Ya follow?

WSS

And who was that?

So then you voted for Senator McCain?

Or......

Since David Axelrod convinced people (sheep) that someone who never flew any plane over any place was better tHan a real wAR hero whose injuries were most likely not self inflicted......?

Ya follow?

WSS

I have said I didn't vote for Mccain but he's military record was not part of that decision.

Steve I typically see you as a reasonable guy so please don't tell me you think W's service record is remotely the same as Kerry's.

BTW Rove did the same thing with Cleland and Chambliss

I have said I didn't vote for Mccain but he's military record was not part of that decision.

Steve I typically see you as a reasonable guy so please don't tell me you think W's service record is remotely the same as Kerry's.

BTW Rove did the same thing with Cleland and Chambliss

Well it should be obvious that John Kerry had a more substantial war record than George W Bush and that Senator McCain had a military record far far superior to John F Kerry and each of them infinitely superior to Barack H Obama.

( not to mention George Herbert Walker Bush / William Jefferson Clinton by a long shot right?)

I don't know anyone, really, who considers that the prime reason to elect someone president, you?

WSS

Who said this?

As much of the media is focused on Donald Trump’s comments about John McCain’s military service and his status as a POW during the Vietnam war, there appears to be some amnesia ....

"I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing, Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.”

Who said this?

As much of the media is focused on Donald Trump’s comments about John McCain’s military service and his status as a POW during the Vietnam war, there appears to be some amnesia ....

"I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing, Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.”

Al Franken.(I googled it.) :)

Haha...your just jealous you don't have a penis anymore you fat 250lb. tranny.

I've probably fucked more Ukrainian women than you have baby dick. That's something each and every one of em told me...."why do you think you see so many Ukranian women desperately trying to get out? 90% of Ukrainian men are flaccid baby dicks". Each and every one. I guess Russian men, despite Russia being hated...do alright in Ukraine cause they're not cock dwarfs.

So keep dreaming in your moms basement about being anything more than a baby dick spam bot.

I've probably fucked more Ukrainian women than you have baby dick. That's something each and every one of em told me...."why do you think you see so many Ukranian women desperately trying to get out? 90% of Ukrainian men are flaccid baby dicks". Each and every one. I guess Russian men, despite Russia being hated...do alright in Ukraine cause they're not cock dwarfs.

So keep dreaming in your moms basement about being anything more than a baby dick spam bot.

Hmmm.. you claim you're smart, you claim you're a greek god, you claim you fuck a lot of women, ...who are you trying convince, us or yourself?

You got some psycho issues bozo.

Ever heard of the economics term "the law of diminishing returns"? Your compulsion to keep posting this same old garbage doesn't make it or you any more effective.

You used to come here and attempt to engage in intelligent debate, but I have exposed you as the liberal narcissistic, vulgar spewing poser that you are.

So hows the transformation coming along? Want another example of "diminishing"?, between your legs is a place to look.LOL

Wouldn't your sex life throughout the years be more related to the law of diminishing returns? Oh and yeah that was wishful thinking on my part attempting to have any intelligent debate with basement dwelling 2nd life digital rent boys like yourself. That just wasn't gonna happen.

Wouldn't your sex life throughout the years be more related to the law of diminishing returns? Oh and yeah that was wishful thinking on my part attempting to have any intelligent debate with basement dwelling 2nd life digital rent boys like yourself. That just wasn't gonna happen.

Lol...being Greek god, a gigolo, and an intellectual was wishful thinking on your part as well, right Cleve?

Don't doubt the transformation you are undergoing...thats real.

Give them their own thread, maybe titled "childish, vulgar, sexual insults forever".

Meanwhile, it's ruining this thread, or threads.

Archived