Trent

Weeden

Schwarts

WOW

Trent

Reiff

Jefferey

CRAZY how chicken shit we are

we are now going to have to give up picks to go after Marvin Mcnutt...if we don't we got ZERO!!!!!!!

Like I've said before

GET OUT OF TOWN old man HOLMGREN...your days are over you don't live and breath football anymore.

Yet another giant over reach by H&H. Pass up on 2 solid OL and WRs to grab a projected 3-4 rounder in the opening 2nd

This draft gets a C-, only because of T Rich

and who r u? Tannahill was above weeden in practicly everyones board but heckertt wanted him more.

RT was the correct pick here.

Clearly the feedback from Pinkston on Massey was not overwhelming.

But Schwartz over Martin and Glenn???

These guys don't know shit. They just drafted the qb so when we have another shitty year they can say "well we have a new plan with Weeden give us more time"

Holmgren needs to go back to Seattle, seriously. Heckertt I can tolerate but im confident your average football fan could do as good as him when drafting. You guys are giving him too much credit. He brought us hardropstey.

These guys don't know shit. They just drafted the qb so when we have another shitty year they can say "well we have a new plan with Weeden give us more time"

Holmgren needs to go back to Seattle, seriously. Heckertt I can tolerate but im confident your average football fan could do as good as him when drafting. You guys are giving him too much credit. He brought us hardropstey.

he also has brought in ward, haden, taylor, little and richardson this year. These guys know more about drafting a football team in their little finger than you have in your whole body. The reason we were awful last year was surrounded by awful QB play. They upgraded that position with a top ten caliber QB talent.

To say he missed one guy and calling it a total failure is beyond Retarded. Look, I'm as frustrated as any browns fan but the team this office inherited was by far the worst in football IMO. They turned the defense around in two years and this year is all about fixing the offense.

you are a dope.

this draft has 3 starters so far. haters never win.

you are a hater and cannot see or even try to understand that you have zero nfl experience.

Lets put this into perspective here. Martin, Glenn, and Schwarts were all brought in by the Browns for meetings and private workouts. If they Browns picked Schwarts over Martin and Glenn it was because they liked him more and knew other teams liked him as well. It's a smart move for someone they like. When we get down to the 4th and 5th round where there are guys we don't know then bitch because Heckert didn't take who you liked, in the early second when he is picking between 3 guys he looked at extensively and takes who you (a guy who didn't do dick to evaluate these guys other than look at mock drafts) don't like, shut the fuck up.

Still thinking that it was a good pick now that good wrs are gone?

Don't draft for need draft for who is higher on you draft board. RT was more of a need anyway with literally no one to play the spot on our roster and just drafting a new RB and QB. Your an idiot if you think RT wasn't a good pick. Plus as I am typing this both Sanu and Givens are still on the board two guys I like personally and guys I think Heckert has looked at.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d827d264d/2012-combine-workout-Mitchell-Schwartz

Shows the combine drills Schwartz participated in. He looks like a big ugly, and that's a good thing. I think he'll be good for us on the RT spot!

Personally I'm loving this draft.....every pick.

Hughes is the guy that ate up double teams and allowed Dereck Wolfe to run rabid. He's gonna be good for us against the run. And he'll improve Ruben and Taylor's game by keeping them fresh. Last year they were wore out bye the 4th quarter. He should help immediately.

We have 5 and 25 in the 4th round. Any of these would be great for trading up to grab:

OT Massie

RB Lamar Miller, Miami

CB Dennard

Browns drafted a RT.....do not need Massie

Browns drafted a RB.....do not need Miller

Browns have more pressing needs than a CB who hits police officers.

what would be better is:

OLB, WR, DE, TE

@5- Chase Minnifield

@25- Vontaze Burfict

We don't need any more bodies on the DL or any more TE's.

Chase would be a STEAL at this point!!!! Come on Heckert!!!

I think part of the anger her has nothing to do with football logic and more to do with the old ego being pissed on because the Browns didn't match our particular designs.

All the time we spent believing that the day after the draft, we would look prolific and everyone would say WOW..............YOU WERE RIGHT.

Well kiddies, as a few folks here have said, you can't make any judgement until the players step onto the field.

I personally wanted us to mauver to get Richardson AND Blackmon, obviously H&H had the balls and motivation to go after the guy the wanted. Weeden was a good pick. Surely, in your heart you know that Colt McCoy is not suited for NFL football. Yes?

No matter what the Browns did in the 2012 Draft, it is highly unlikely that on the draft alone we would transform into 10 - 6 wunderkinds.

T Richardson was the best player at #3. YOu simply cannot slam H&H for taking the best available player.

Richardson and Weeden are better than anyone we have playing their positions from last year. IN that, you can't slam this draft. They took a chance at two important positions.

...and finally fixed the RT spot for good, hopefully.

Archived