THE BROWNS BOARD

What do we do about North Korea Murdering American

The Gipper

John McCain had it right in my opinion. North Korea murdered this kid over basically a foolish prank. For what? To prove some point that they can imprison, torture, murder Americans without impunity?

This little fat stupid bastard running that country has to suffer some retribution. Of course, it must be done in a responsible way. I don't have a solution really. Sequester N. Korean assets? I doubt they have any that the US has not already gotten a hold of.

Bomb the shit out of them? That would probably be irresponsible....because N.Korea likely wouldn't care how many people of theirs that would die..and would attack S. Korea and Japan.

Strategic airstrike taking out this fat little bastard? That is sketchy...and I don't know if the US should be in the business of assassinating foreign leaders (or should they be?...we tried it with Kaddaffi).

What needs to happen is that the North Koreans themselves...their military or cabinet or whomever, should give this kid the Julius Caesar treatment. Or the Ceausecscu treatment. But that whole country seems to lilly livered to take him out themselves.

Though...I don't know...if the US rattled enough sabers...maybe they would. Get rid of this asshole or have your country destroyed? What option would they have?

(and in reality...it should be the Chinese who come up with a solution to North Korea. They easily could...but I don't think they want to. They like that country to be their little attack dog while they exhibit smiling faces at everyone)

Japan would destroy them in a war, unless they have missile capable nukes, which I don't think t hey do yet. They could cause massive casualties in South Korea, but would lose. I don't know what Mattis/Tllerson and Trump will decide to do, but I hope it's the right thing.

going to n korea - what a stupid move, to begin with. Trying to steal a souvenir is worse.

I'd say put them on a short leash. It's a sick place, full of hatred, and sick, cruel oppression.

Sanctions don't work - China and Russia sit back and benefit from bypassing them.

But one wrong move by their military - I'd decide to take out that part of their military,

or the rockheaded criminally insane nutjob running the whole place.

what was the motivation for students to there in the first place? glorified communism by some

asswipe prof who hates everything about his environment back home? Sad.

Iran, too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/06/20/trump-administration-working-to-free-american-hostages-in-iran/?utm_term=.245986a2abcf

and...the UN does absolutely nothing about anything. I'm sick of how much money we have poured into

that toilet bowl.

wait, at least a toilet bowl is good for something....

meanwhile, http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/20/liberal-magazine-defends-north-korea-after-american-student-otto-warmbiers-death/

unbelievable. Note: one witness to his arrest.... was NEVER CONTACTED BY OBAMAO"S COMMIE REGIME.

unbelievable. Thank GOD for Trump.

The sad thing is that this kid is murdered by the North Koreans, and all someone has to say about it is to gripe about the innocent people. Thank God not all Americans are like that. Thank God most Americans put a true perspective on it.

I really feel sorry for his family right now. We should have a travel ban for all American citizens to North Korea (including Kim's best friend Dennis Rodman) and should have had it in place years ago. It would have saved this young man's life. North Korea is the definition of evil.

The sad thing is that this kid is murdered by the North Koreans, and all someone has to say about it is to gripe about the innocent people. Thank God not all Americans are like that. Thank God most Americans put a true perspective on it.

And what perspective is that?

So this liberal rag thinks North Korea was justified in murdering this 22 year old "kid". More proof liberalism is a mental disorder. Despicable.

IMG_7101-254x300.jpeg

Idiotic thing to say and they should be torn apart for it.

Will all be used on the far right to paint a brush of the entire left. The usual (which does go both ways)

And what perspective is that?

See above. North Koreans kill an American...and certain idiots with mental disorders want to supplant their hate for "liberals" to bear as if that were some cause of this fat little bastards actions.

The perspective I am talking about is the fact that we are all Americans...and this sort of thing is despicable to all Americans. Yet, ignorance and hate for any counter political point of view obscures their perspective when there is really something evil being done to Americans..

I really feel sorry for his family right now. We should have a travel ban for all American citizens to North Korea (including Kim's best friend Dennis Rodman) and should have had it in place years ago. It would have saved this young man's life. North Korea is the definition of evil.

Well....OK...how can you in one moment lose all perspective, then regain it in the next?

See above. North Koreans kill an American...and certain idiots with mental disorders want to supplant their hate for "liberals" to bear as if that were some cause of this fat little bastards actions.

The perspective I am talking about is the fact that we are all Americans...and this sort of thing is despicable to all Americans. Yet, ignorance and hate for any counter political point of view obscures their perspective when there is really something evil being done to Americans..

Oh, ok. Yeah that makes sense. I knew it would only take a few posts for this to be blamed on liberals.

Well....OK...how can you in one moment lose all perspective, then regain it in the next?

Flashback=> Top Liberal Websites Mocked US Student’s Capture in North Korea

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/top-liberal-website-north-korea-proves-white-privilege-not-universal/

The Sickening Attack on Otto Warmbier Is Symbolic of the Left’s Hate Problem

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448796/otto-warmbier-lefts-hate-problem

Salon Deletes Article Mocking Otto Warmbier When He Was in North Korean Captivity

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/salon-deletes-article-mocking-otto-warmbier-when-he-was-in-north-korean-captivity/

"White privilege." The sick liberal response to his death.

North Korea Proves Your White Male Privilege Is Not Universal".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/la-sha/on-the-revocation-of-whit_b_9531122.html

I think the response in that article is bullshit

But I'm supposed to be the biggest liberal here

Shit... How can that work?

I think the response in that article is bullshit

But I'm supposed to be the biggest liberal here

Shit... How can that work?

You get painted into that corner by your stated beliefs and your near constant opposition to any one on the right. Anti seniors, anti-christian, and pro-abortion On Demand.

You still bang away at global warming from the left perspective still complaining about gay marriage which has been lawful for quite a while still occasionally gripe about slavery and Jim Crow during the election supported more and more benefits from government in your support for Bernie Sanders. No idea why you wouldn't think people would look at you as a liberal?

But back to the issue exactly what punishment would president Woody hand out to the North Koreans?

WSS

You get painted into that corner by your stated beliefs and your near constant opposition to any one on the right. Anti seniors, anti-christian, and pro-abortion On Demand.

You still bang away at global warming from the left perspective still complaining about gay marriage which has been lawful for quite a while still occasionally gripe about slavery and Jim Crow during the election supported more and more benefits from government in your support for Bernie Sanders. No idea why you wouldn't think people would look at you as a liberal?

But back to the issue exactly what punishment would president Woody hand out to the North Koreans?

WSS

..... ok where to start

- I don't oppose anyone on the right. I oppose posters that act in a way that warrants opposition, and I oppose far out political views. We just so happen to only have extreme conservatives on this board. If there was some extreme liberal SJW on here making 10 threads a day about white privilege using Tumblr as a source... they'd get the same treatment.

- I'm not "anti-senior". I flip the ageist, anti-young views that are posted by some here. I'd argue mine have more legitimacy than theirs. (Of course, we know 90% of DH's posts are just an attempt to troll)

- I am not anti-Christian. I am anti-religion. We have mainly (only?) Christian viewpoints posted on here, and we live in mostly Christian nation, so it is no surprise that is the religion used as an example most often. I've repeatedly said Islam is ridiculous as well, but I guess if I'm not calling all Muslim's terrorists, I most be a secret terrorist myself.

- I've never once been for "abortion on demand". Find one single post where I've been pro abortion at any point. I've very clearly stated that there should be a cutoff.

- Yes, when there is a weekly thread created by someone else about climate change, I am going to respond and set the record state. Which isn't the liberal view, it is the scientific view. I'm not sure how that one is my fault.

- Again, on gay marriage, that's either in response to ignorant posts on here, or it is used as an allegory to something else.

- Complain about "slavery and Jim Crow"? What? I believe you are again confusing using examples from history with me complaining about something from the past in the present day.

- Supported more and more benefits? What exactly are you talking about here?

- Yes, I thought Bernie was the best choice among the shit pot of shitty choices we had. I'm also so liberal that I didn't vote for Clinton...

You are fake news. I'm not sure you got anything right.

But then again the hip thing to do seems to just be to say (or tweet) whatever you like, true or not, and people will believe it. Just say whatever you want to push an agenda. I didn't think it would take hold with you, but it apparently has. I'd say your steady decline on this board since the Trump campaign/election is continuing downward.

I'm not sure why I'd even bother responding to your question when your previous post was packed full of lies and inaccurate statements. There is nothing to be gained by going back and forth with fake news.

Woody

As to your last question I guess I don't know why you would bother responding if you don't want to. Maybe because, and this is just a guess , you don't like to respond if you know someone else is right. You spend at least some time scolding others for their lack of self-awareness and yet as I read that post I think to myself do you really not understand? In most of those situations I mentioned you don't deny them you just explain why you take that position.

Or you avoid the point as in telling me that you are not anti-christian your anti-religion. Well Christianity is a religion last time I checked and for the most part your insults are directed toward Christianity and your defense toward Islam. You know when somebody posts pictures of hundreds of thousands of Muslim acts of Terror we get a ho ho ho scary brown people. Kind of like saying I don't hate Collies, I hate dogs.

On a similar note you aren't afraid to go back and forth ad infinitum with the global warming posts.

If I'm summing-up your opinion correctly it's a serious Danger that can probably only be addressed through governmental intervention. Close enough?

And your stated support for Senator Sanders kind of underlines some of your beliefs unless you just picked him out of a hat and have no idea what he stood for. Strict gun control, abortion-on-demand , and redistribution of wealth providing more and more benefits by taxing the rich. Free college forgiveness of student loan debt two things I believe you have mentioned as being things you believe in. If you don't feel free to tell me so. But otherwise I have no idea why you would support Bernie if not for his clearly stated positions.

I think any casual Observer would make the same conclusion reading your posts. The reason you hesitate to interact with me is because I believe you know I'm right and it makes you angry. Also you don't have your go to argument, for instance when discussing something with old Browns fan it's a frequent occurrence that you pull the old Jonah and the whale story out of your ass.

With me the counter is almost always "well you're getting just like Cal" assuming that just by insulting him proves your point. Or something.

Of course I think I've been reasonably clear with any of my positions. Even though Donald Trump wasn't my first choice I can't think of too many of his General positions that I strongly disagree with.

And I don't buy your contention that I'm getting worse recently comma because I've been pretty constant with those opinions. And you have been on and off antagonistic toward me for a long long time.

None of it means that I wouldn't have a great time having a beer with you, but it is what it is.

WSS

Archived