THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted koppel nails it...

Clevfan4life

Oh you boring fuck so what is it now? Nobody has ever spied on any other Administration! It could never happen it's unheard of! Especially pure and kind Obama.

Just change it to suit which way you want to whine about.

WSS

what? and be clear im not whining about anything, YOU are the one constantly whining about how no matter what evidence comes out somehow the negro was spying on Trump and dammit you just know it can't nobody tell you otherwise. I'm struggling to understand what your point is anymore. My point is clear, it WASN"T the obama administration listening to Trump. The NSA whistleblower couldn't be more clear about what's going on so if you don't believe what that guy said than just say so we can all move on. But if you're gonna refer to the "whistleblower" to back up the assertion that Obama was spying on Trump.....than i think you need to go back and read again what the guy said. WHY the intelligence agencies spy on all the admins for what reason.....there's a specific one and it has nothing to do with being democrat or republican, they're listening to ALL OF THEM.

So either address the points i just made in the preceding paragraph or just drop it. Im not going to answer to another post accusing me of whining when i'm putting forth arguments made from links supplied by "you people".

"Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama ... - Zero Hedge

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/nunes-trump-transition-mem...

4 days ago ... The US intelligence community "incidentally" collected information on members ... on the revelation and will inform the White House later today.

NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump ...

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-pr...

3 days ago ... The FBI hasn't been responsive to the House Intelligence ... described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying. ... If true, of course, this could put a 'slight' taint Obama's claim of a "scandal free" eight years in the White House. ... in Trump Surveillance Nunes: 'We're Going to Try to Find Out' Who ...

Did Obama Spy On Trump? Sure Looks That Way | Stock News ...

www.investors.com/politics/editorials/did-obama-surveil-trum...

4 days ago ... The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says that the Obama ... information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition," ... spying operation against Trump directed from the Obama White House. ... simply by getting a surveillance warrant on someone they knew he was likely to talk to.

Trump wiretap claims? Well, Obama did secretly spy - Washington...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/20/trump-wiretap-claim...

Mar 20, 2017 ... Here, let me help: Because Obama's White House was tapping into ... to find out Trump wasn't placed under watch by Obama teammates and ... is this: Obama's presidency tapped into citizens' private information all the time.

or, obamao put many lameduck federal employees all over our gov... and he didn't know

that they were his kind of people???

"Republicans always guilty and democrat leftists are always innocent"

Archived