THE BROWNS BOARD

North Dakota passes new gun law

Browns149

Sure - we have them out in our woods in early spring. Used to be more, some old folks have told me back in

the early days, they would go out in woods around here, and find plenty of them, but probably picked way too

many, since they were harder to find later.

I found about 12 small ones year before last, only 5 last year. They are excellent fried in butter and a bit of salt.

True ! The neighbor also was out looking for them, and was carrying a knife for that - not enough people know that, though.

I wouldn't have known that, except a longtime friend grew up way out in the country, and she explained that.

Which reminds me, I wonder if I can buy some morel spore and re-spore that whole area.... have to check on that.

You're absolutely correct. Chances are you're not going to be in a firefight

That is correct.

However day to day petty and more serious crimes are always out there. The herion epidemic is rampant especially in Ohio so druggies are out there doing break-ins and other crimes for cash which means having home and personal protection is important. (Read your local police blotter, it's shocking, all they do all day and night is run between drug related crimes.)

We are in increasingly violent crime days, I was just reading about 15 minutes ago about a Cincinnati night club shooting, something like 15 injured 1 dead.

Criminals DO NOT OBEY ANY LAWS especially about guns.

Be careful and prepared out there -and- support the NRA, the only real muscle in this fight for personal protection.

it was about three years ago, now, that the sheriff told me that encouages folks to get a ccw license, ...said he would

never go out into our woods without being armed - these days, there are so many people on "drugs"... I forget

what drugs he was talking about - you never know who you might run into anywhere - like in the woods...

he said they see it every week. ..Said that they will come after you like a rabid animal - really, like they aren't even

human. Said he tells everybody about at least getting qualified and get the license, you can always get a gun later.

Been on the news around here - 4 yrs ago, a nurse was walking in downtown Cleveland, and she was stabbed

nearly a dozen times, murdered in broad daylight.

Really spooky - you can google "nurse stabbed" and see results in many states. Support the NRA - without it,

we would be disarmed by the liberal control crowd.

it was about three years ago, now, that the sheriff told me that encouages folks to get a ccw license, ...said he would

never go out into our woods without being armed - these days, there are so many people on "drugs"...

...... Been on the news around here - 4 yrs ago, a nurse was walking in downtown Cleveland, and she was stabbed

Really spooky - you can google "nurse stabbed" and see results in many states. Support the NRA - without it,

My wife's a nurse and I just can't get her to go get a CCW, around her hospital there's suspicious people everywhere WHY because they know doctors, nurses and others have money, cell phones, purses and are easy marks!

I've been a firearms shooter since I was 11, she doesn't really like guns....I can't wait until she retires soon! Oh we have guns at home.

never go out into our woods without being armed - these days, there are so many people on "drugs"... I forget

what drugs he was talking about - you never know who you might run into anywhere - like in the woods...

he said they see it every week. ..Said that they will come after you like a rabid animal - really, like they aren't even

human. Said he tells everybody about at least getting qualified and get the license, you can always get a gun later.

Been on the news around here - 4 yrs ago, a nurse was walking in downtown Cleveland, and she was stabbed

Ride this when you go into the woods:

27c2c202c83443b7e52529a247f8b46d.jpg

Ride this when you go into the woods:

27c2c202c83443b7e52529a247f8b46d.jpg

Can't wait until you can ride those around town.....with the necessary permits and licenses of course. ;)

LOL... they had a few interesting battle bikes WWII at the AF Museum... small jeeps. That is AWESOME ~

My dirtbike riding days have been over for a long time...

but I'm going to find one of these gov surplus one of these days:

6318d021f15f807035b798dacc5f9ab3.jpgatv-add6-920-21.jpg?w=919&h=813

Screenshot-2015-09-27-at-1.18.25-PM-e144

Im def gettin one of those when i get my farm.

Anyway back on topic, theres only two or 3 places i really have in mind for my ccw. Im not worried on a daily basis...like work or the grocery store or the gym...those arent targets. I mean maybe gricery stores....but places like the wsm in cleveland, abs worried thats a place which is a potential target

Steppenwolf that's a blast from the past, Born to be Wild, the biker's anthem.

ah, I'll do that. Good idea - they won't sweat in warm weather, too...

Things you learn around here....

I buy my mushrooms at the store.

We used to get them in our backyard and surrounding old growth forrests around our property UNTIL the mushroom pickers found out about it, they'd sneak out just before dawn and wipe them out.

Better know what you're picking too!

Lots of mushroom farms in OH/PA.

Archived