THE BROWNS BOARD

We Should Have Known Browns Fans

DyingHero

Clearly, New York City, where there is a higher concentration of douchebags than anywhere else in the US. In fact, one reliable source came up with the localities that seemed to be fraught with the biggest/most douchebags in the US. And here is the list:

1. New York City. Though one of the coolest cats/non douchebags ever (Frank Sinatra) sang "If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere"....what he didn't realize is that his lyrics were an invitation for just about every freakazoid in the country to come to New York to try to "make it there". The problem is most of these people were in fact loser douchebags who the only "making it" was done with each other.

2. The Twin Cities/Minnesota. Call this the "Fargo Factor". Ya know, when all the people there can say is stuff like: "You betcha", "The heck ya mean", "yer darn tootin", "that's terrific", "dat's a big time deal dere", or "I think I'm gonna barf"

3. Los Angeles. NYC on the West coast. The freaks that didn't migrate to NYC went to LA. Its just that they ended up with better tans and wearing fewer clothes.

4. Alaska. The high douchebag factor here is attributable to the low population in ratio to the high percentage of Palins that live in that state. And that is not even counting Sarah. Mainly is it Bristol and her man Levi Johnston.

5. Oklahoma City. Unfortuneatly for them, their douchebag factor turns deadly, with the likes of Timothy McVeigh. The other thing is that they actually have a section of town called "Douchebag City", so who am I to argue with them?:

https://foursquare.com/v/douchebag-city/4f1478d0e4b019e994301735

6. Connecticut. Call this the Joe Lieberman factor, or Schizophrenic Central. The whole state is like Joe Lieberman, who can't figure out if he is a Democrat, a Republican, an Independent, A Jew, A CHristian, whatever. The reason for their Schizophrenia is that they are truly a Bi-Polar state, caught between a tug of war between New York and Boston. Are the Sox fans/Yankees fans, Giants fans or Pats fans. They can't even figure out which accent to use, so sometimes they mix and match them during the same conversation.

7. South Carolina. Call this the Mark Sanford factor. You know, their Governor who couldn't decide if he was hiking the Appalachian Trail or riding on the Argentinian Express. Besides, this is a state who still hasn't figured out that the South lost the Civil War 150 years ago. And its a state whose favorite bird is a Game Cock.

8. Montana. Call this the Ted Kascynski factor. Most people that want to shut themselves off from society and go into weird hermit/serial killer mode seem to migrate to Montana. And half the people there think even being asked to obtain a driver's license is some evil government conspiracy. And Montana is the location of Devils Tower and all the aliens that crawl out of it......or, is that in Wyoming. Whatever, same difference.

9. Pennsylvania. Beyond the obvious fact that PA is the home of the douchebag Steeler fans, it is also the home of Jon and Kate Gosselin, the people with like 8 kids who whored their story everywhere they went.

10. Colorado. Aaron Goldhammer is from Colorado. What more evidence is needed? Beyond that, it is the state that seems to be the most popular among those who want to get their Rocky Mountain High. These are the types that knew they couldn't make it in NY, didn't want anything to do with LA, but were not the hermit/violent types that Montana and Wyoming attracted. Nor were they redneck enough to want to go to like Oklahoma or Texas. Nope, these douchebags just want to hug their trees, wear their jeans, and be happy. A few of them had money so they went to Aspen.

So, there you are, your Top Ten Douchebag locations in the nation.

How can no Texas cities, or just Texas in general, not make the list? Dallas has been transforming itself into the L.A of the midwest. Chicago has got to make the list too if only for Cubs fans.

As far as OKC is concerned McVey is actually from New York. To defend your point though, the residents of OKC like to refer to it as "The City" so I'm on board with you in that regard. If it weren't for the Thunder I would prefer not to go there.

How can no Texas cities, or just Texas in general, not make the list? Dallas has been transforming itself into the L.A of the midwest. Chicago has got to make the list too if only for Cubs fans.

As far as OKC is concerned McVey is actually from New York. To defend your point though, the residents of OKC like to refer to it as "The City" so I'm on board with you in that regard. If it weren't for the Thunder I would prefer not to go there.

OK, this is a random list propagated for the purpose of entertainment. Feel free to augment it with your own, second string, list of douchebag locations.

Don't forget Cleveland, probably the worst city in America... The flats are over the warehouse district sucks.. mistakes by all the lakes... Cleveland sucks and that's the number one answer why nobody wants to come and play there... new York is a great city... obviously you have never been there if you think Cleveland has ANYTHING to compare to new york with... you are just plain ignorant... OH BTW, did you forget the Giants have won 2 Superbowl since 2000 alone and the browns have yet to play in one since they started it in like 1970 or so... I hate to rip Cleveland cause in fact i am a fan, but when you rip new york you just show you ignorance.. I am a browns fan at heart, but i live and breath in new york city.. Been a browns fan since i was born, but also a giants fan... My mom is from Cleveland and so is my favorite uncle and a whole lot of my family so i tend to route for all Cleveland teams but i grew up in new jersey/new york so i route for the giants, Yankees, and devils... then its the browns and the tribe... But i do hate fans like you who try to rip cities that are just far more superior then Cleveland... Sorry but I've been to both cities and New York is probably in the top 5 cities on planet earth. i feel bad even talking crap about Cleveland cause i do have a love for it, but when you rip NYC i have to chime in, sorry...to those ive offended, i'm sorry, but i do love Cleveland but honestly New York is a great great city...To be honest, there are a TON of knowlegeable sports fans in the greater NYC area and yeah of course there are some idiots... and yeah my first couple of posts was trying to emulate an idiot new yorker but it backfired and was a little too obvious... douchebag says what?

Clearly, New York City, where there is a higher concentration of douchebags than anywhere else in the US. In fact, one reliable source came up with the localities that seemed to be fraught with the biggest/most douchebags in the US. And here is the list:

1. New York City. Though one of the coolest cats/non douchebags ever (Frank Sinatra) sang "If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere"....what he didn't realize is that his lyrics were an invitation for just about every freakazoid in the country to come to New York to try to "make it there". The problem is most of these people were in fact loser douchebags who the only "making it" was done with each other.

2. The Twin Cities/Minnesota. Call this the "Fargo Factor". Ya know, when all the people there can say is stuff like: "You betcha", "The heck ya mean", "yer darn tootin", "that's terrific", "dat's a big time deal dere", or "I think I'm gonna barf"

3. Los Angeles. NYC on the West coast. The freaks that didn't migrate to NYC went to LA. Its just that they ended up with better tans and wearing fewer clothes.

4. Alaska. The high douchebag factor here is attributable to the low population in ratio to the high percentage of Palins that live in that state. And that is not even counting Sarah. Mainly is it Bristol and her man Levi Johnston.

5. Oklahoma City. Unfortuneatly for them, their douchebag factor turns deadly, with the likes of Timothy McVeigh. The other thing is that they actually have a section of town called "Douchebag City", so who am I to argue with them?:

https://foursquare.com/v/douchebag-city/4f1478d0e4b019e994301735

6. Connecticut. Call this the Joe Lieberman factor, or Schizophrenic Central. The whole state is like Joe Lieberman, who can't figure out if he is a Democrat, a Republican, an Independent, A Jew, A CHristian, whatever. The reason for their Schizophrenia is that they are truly a Bi-Polar state, caught between a tug of war between New York and Boston. Are the Sox fans/Yankees fans, Giants fans or Pats fans. They can't even figure out which accent to use, so sometimes they mix and match them during the same conversation.

7. South Carolina. Call this the Mark Sanford factor. You know, their Governor who couldn't decide if he was hiking the Appalachian Trail or riding on the Argentinian Express. Besides, this is a state who still hasn't figured out that the South lost the Civil War 150 years ago. And its a state whose favorite bird is a Game Cock.

8. Montana. Call this the Ted Kascynski factor. Most people that want to shut themselves off from society and go into weird hermit/serial killer mode seem to migrate to Montana. And half the people there think even being asked to obtain a driver's license is some evil government conspiracy. And Montana is the location of Devils Tower and all the aliens that crawl out of it......or, is that in Wyoming. Whatever, same difference.

9. Pennsylvania. Beyond the obvious fact that PA is the home of the douchebag Steeler fans, it is also the home of Jon and Kate Gosselin, the people with like 8 kids who whored their story everywhere they went.

10. Colorado. Aaron Goldhammer is from Colorado. What more evidence is needed? Beyond that, it is the state that seems to be the most popular among those who want to get their Rocky Mountain High. These are the types that knew they couldn't make it in NY, didn't want anything to do with LA, but were not the hermit/violent types that Montana and Wyoming attracted. Nor were they redneck enough to want to go to like Oklahoma or Texas. Nope, these douchebags just want to hug their trees, wear their jeans, and be happy. A few of them had money so they went to Aspen.

So, there you are, your Top Ten Douchebag locations in the nation.

Now, we're hearing that Holmgren is saying they never had a chance, because the Rams and Redskins are buddy-buddies...

WRONG, dickhead! You fucked around with the Rams, when you said our #22 pick was off the table. The Rams told the Redskins that, and from that point on, we were always trying to catch up to the Redskins offers. We lost any leverage, and the Redskins landed RGIII.

The result?

Redskins get RGIII, Pierre Garcon, Josh Morgan, Eddie Royal, etc. etc. etc...

Now, we're hearing that Holmgren is saying they never had a chance, because the Rams and Redskins are buddy-buddies...

WRONG, dickhead! You fucked around with the Rams, when you said our #22 pick was off the table. The Rams told the Redskins that, and from that point on, we were always trying to catch up to the Redskins offers. We lost any leverage, and the Redskins landed RGIII.

The result?

Redskins get RGIII, Pierre Garcon, Josh Morgan, Eddie Royal, etc. etc. etc...

then go root for them.

sorry we didn't sign (or trade away our future) for your big black man.

then go root for them.

sorry we didn't sign (or trade away our future) for your big black man.

Why always a racial remark from you? Was Daddy forced to watch Mommy do bad things with the darkies? It's not your fault.

Z

Why always a racial remark from you? Was Daddy forced to watch Mommy do bad things with the darkies? It's not your fault.

Z

it might be racial in some form to you guys but where i'm from, where i've been and where i'm at now what i said is totally on-point.

ok next time i'll call him (rg3) a negro or pickaninny. how about big lipped bastard? or the forbidden N word.

the comment i made was to make the other poster turn red with anger against me. F cobra kai (BTW worse movie ever).

yes we're all racist but i don't hate RG3 and don't consider him a person that i would use a racist remark against in any form. but if i knew him and i knew him for years and hung out you betcha that word would be thrown around in greetings, in talk period. me on one side of the fence and he on the other. both making each other embarrassed and looking for a comeback or retort. i have true friends of all races who might call me a big big neanderthal viking white MFer and guess what comes next.....???

BTW my dad woulda probably joined in. very dysfunctional family. god rest his soul that dirty prick.

WRONG, dickhead! You fucked around with the Rams, when you said our #22 pick was off the table.

so, are you really saying that this negotiation was conducted thru media print, and that a story that floated during silly season of smoke and mirrors should be taken at its word as gospel to damn the FO for not getting griffin?

are you really that fucking stupid? and gullible?

holmgren very well could be lying...wouldn't be the first time. however, what you think happen is not what really happened...cause you were not there. the fact you take to heart media reports and cant detach the BS is quite hilarious though.

it might be racial in some form to you guys but where i'm from, where i've been and where i'm at now what i said is totally on-point.

U

ok next time i'll call him (rg3) a negro or pickaninny. how about big lipped bastard? or the forbidden N word.

the comment i made was to make the other poster turn red with anger against me. F cobra kai (BTW worse movie ever).

yes we're all racist but i don't hate RG3 and don't consider him a person that i would use a racist remark against in any form. but if i knew him and i knew him for years and hung out you betcha that word would be thrown around in greetings, in talk period. me on one side of the fence and he on the other. both making each other embarrassed and looking for a comeback or retort. i have true friends of all races who might call me a big big neanderthal viking white MFer and guess what comes next.....???

BTW my dad woulda probably joined in. very dysfunctional family. god rest his soul that dirty prick.

LOL ... My family so dysunctional that we celebrate it every March 17.

Z

WRONG, dickhead! You fucked around with the Rams, when you said our #22 pick was off the table.

You're wrong. How, exactly, is giving the same offer with a higher pick "fucking around with them" ? The offer was 3 firsts and a second. Our picks are higher than Washington's.. therefore our offer is better.

Don't forget Cleveland, probably the worst city in America... The flats are over the warehouse district sucks.. mistakes by all the lakes... Cleveland sucks and that's the number one answer why nobody wants to come and play there... new York is a great city... obviously you have never been there if you think Cleveland has ANYTHING to compare to new york with... you are just plain ignorant...

Obviously you are a New York douchebag who is taking this way too seriously. New York is perfect....if you want to live like a rat....or if you are a flake....or a douche. I see you passion. You fit right in.

OH BTW, did you forget the Giants have won 2 Superbowl since 2000 alone and the browns have yet to play in one since they started it in like 1970 or so... I hate to rip Cleveland cause in fact i am a fan, but when you rip new york you just show you ignorance..

But it is not ignorance to rip Minnesota, or Oklahoma City, or LA, or Pittsburgh, or South Carolina or any of the other places I jostled?

In the words of Rick Santorum: What a snob!

I am a browns fan at heart, but i live and breath in new york city.. Been a browns fan since i was born, but also a giants fan... My mom is from Cleveland and so is my favorite uncle and a whole lot of my family so i tend to route for all Cleveland teams but i grew up in new jersey/new york so i route for the giants, Yankees, and devils... then its the browns and the tribe... But i do hate fans like you who try to rip cities that are just far more superior then Cleveland...

What a snob!! Why on God's green earth do you think there are ANY cities superior to Cleveland?

I suppose you think it is OK however for you New York douchebags to rip on other cities, like Cleveland?

Sorry but I've been to both cities and New York is probably in the top 5 cities on planet earth.

If you are a fucking rat in a hole. (I say that even if I might agree with you...just to squeeze your pimply little douchebag face)

i feel bad even talking crap about Cleveland cause i do have a love for it, but when you rip NYC i have to chime in, sorry...to those ive offended, i'm sorry, but i do love Cleveland but honestly New York is a great great city...To be honest, there are a TON of knowlegeable sports fans in the greater NYC area and yeah of course there are some idiots... and yeah my first couple of posts was trying to emulate an idiot new yorker but it backfired and was a little too obvious... douchebag says what? (douchebag just spoke)

By the way, just because New York may be one of the best cities around does not mean that it is not infested by douchebags. It is the qualities of that city that has attracted so many douchebags. Or didn't you actually comprehend that that is exactly what I said?

We did it again screwed ourselves! The great OL guy Steinbach who lead us to losing seasons at great cost is now gone, wasted money leading us to losiing seasons. We blew the Ben pick for a head brainless case in Winsblow, then we went gaga over useless Droughns, then Hillis the punkus...............

all the while focusing on Spending all our dollars ON DIME A DOZEN OL GUYS

we wasted two high picks on Mack and Thomas while could have had Adrian Peterson and another stud, instead we got the Trenches of Blubber

and here we are losers

I wanted RGIII real bad, but heck we can draft four more fat slobs to play OL and lose some more

Sad Sad Sad, everything changes every year except paying for guys who are dime a dozen and never going for a real WINNER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we pissed it away again RGIII will be a stud in the NFL

Mark Sanchez? laughing-smiley-014.gif

.. and now it appears we missed out on Andy Pettite's comeback to boot...

How about Detroit giving Saddam the key to the city?

You mean the one he essentially bought for $250k in 1980, when he was our ally?

Archived