THE BROWNS BOARD

We Should Have Known Browns Fans

DyingHero

Care to post a synopsis for those of us that do not wish to waste 8+ minutes of our Saturday morning?

TITLE SAYS IT ALL (TSIA) WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE FO WOULD HAVE FAILED AT PULLING THE TRIGGER TO GET RGIII. WATCH THE VIDEO IT HAS GOOD INSIGHT AND FACTINION (FACTUAL OPINIONS).

This whole fiasco is just typical browns regardless of the regime. Can't make a decision or a deal. Another year of irrelevancy to come. What I think RG3 was going to bri g to the browns was at least a little excitement. Some reason for the fans to be excited or the rest of the league or football world even to take notice of the browns.

So what are the. Browns go'in with a QB who now knows he is not wanted or an unproven back up like Flynn or a failed back up like Kolb?

Even if they get some WR 's in the draft who's gonna throw to them? Colt taking aim at their ankles? If they take Richardson that won't scare anyone he'll fair no better than agent Hillis. No quality FA will want to be a Brown.

Oh well , same old browns. 6-12 top 5 pick in 2013

This whole fiasco is just typical browns regardless of the regime. Can't make a decision or a deal. Another year of irrelevancy to come. What I think RG3 was going to bri g to the browns was at least a little excitement. Some reason for the fans to be excited or the rest of the league or football world even to take notice of the browns.

So what are the. Browns go'in with a QB who now knows he is not wanted or an unproven back up like Flynn or a failed back up like Kolb?

Even if they get some WR 's in the draft who's gonna throw to them? Colt taking aim at their ankles? If they take Richardson that won't scare anyone he'll fair no better than agent Hillis. No quality FA will want to be a Brown.

Well at least they're consistent .......

WTF is a "factual opinion"?

Move on people...

There were many that were willing to trade a little for the #2.

There were many that were willing to trade nothing for the #2, but would take RG at #4.

AND there were those, like me, that would not take him at #4...

The Browns were SMART to not overpay for the #2.

If Washington hadn't done something so stupid, (we'll see where they end up next year),

and RGIII had fallen to #4, I would have loved to have RGIII, but hey,

we have a smart, tough, mobile qb who is a leader to watch this coming year.

RGIII would have been a dud, with no receivers open to throw to, no running game without Hillis,

and dismal pass protection at the RT spot...

The Browns will have a brilliant draft. You can't? have a brilliant draft when you give up this year's 1st and 2nd,

and next year's first, and the year after...'s first, and other compensatory picks.

No one player is worth 3 or 4 other badly needed terrific players.

Care to post a synopsis for those of us that do not wish to waste 8+ minutes of our Saturday morning?

Sure.

1. 2 mins ranting about how H&H are failure for being unable to pull this deal.

2. Does not care about drafting any other player except RG3.

3. Takes a huge knife and tears the Browns flag.

4. Is done supporting the Browns, Is now a Steelers fan.

5. Tried to get Kevin Klbs name right, but said JaCob, John Kolb Corn on the Cob and other names.

See ya Sepia

If Washington hadn't done something so stupid, (we'll see where they end up next year),

RGIII would have been a dud, with no receivers open to throw to, no running game without Hillis,

The Browns will have a brilliant draft. You can't? have a brilliant draft when you give up this year's 1st and 2nd,

and next year's first, and the year after...'s first, and other compensatory picks.

I partially agree with u. The Browns were lucky the deal did not fall through because by the time they were willing to offer the same picks to Rams the deal was already done. So the Browns FO were not SMART, they were Lucky/Unlucky. It is good to start with Colt - Not because we have a 'smart, tough, mobile qb' (I cant think of a QB more mobile than RG3) but because now we have a chance to get into the Barkley sweepstakes cos we are guaranteed a top 10 draft. And you are right - No One player is worth so many #1 & #2 picks unless he is an NFL player in his prime who has proved his worth. This opportunity gives us a chance to close many holes in the team if we get it right. I sure hope we get it right. We should start with Blackmon.

If people think we could have made RGIII sucessfull by giving up all our picks to get his support staff for the next 3 season then you are delusional. RGIII is going to be lucky to go through the next two seasons with the Redskins without getting his knee blown out since they now can not support him through 1st round draft talent.

After watching this guys first 4 videos or whatever begging for RG3 to come to Cleveland, i am thrilled this dude already awake and has something out... it better make me laugh as good as the begging videos. 8 minutes to an edit!

NM 2 mins until i had to hit edit, BROWNS U FUCKED IT UP FIGURES!!! SEE THIS FUCKING FLAG? IT WAS PROUD LOOK AT THIS SHIT NOW RAWR RAWR RAWR i dunno if i could watch the next 6 mins without dying laughing.

If people think we could have made RGIII sucessfull by giving up all our picks to get his support staff for the next 3 season then you are delusional. RGIII is going to be lucky to go through the next two seasons with the Redskins without getting his knee blown out since they now can not support him through 1st round draft talent.

If your organization can only acquire talent in the first round then they should be run out of town.

Just bust out the Patriots hat like you did months ago. What a tool....SMDH!!!! 5:26 in your video sums up your fandom. You started to like a team that beat your favorite team. What a sham!!! I beg the moderators to ban this guy. Ghoolie...buddy like I said before agree with you for the most part but even you should want this guy to just vanish. The worst kind of fan is a fair weather fan. So sad....So sad

If your organization can only acquire talent in the first round then they should be run out of town.

Ya but you need to be finding talent in the draft normally goes something like this. 1st round: quality talent to normal starter 2nd: very few quality talent to decent starter. 3rd: starter if your lucky to role player. 4th on down: extremely lucky to find starting material or above. most likely getting role players and busts.

So this year they get RGIII, hopefully for them a quality talent who will have future pro bowls and then hopefully a starter in the 3rd round to compliment him... hopefully. Next year they will hopefully be getting a decent starter in the 2nd and the same the year after. They are hoping they will find hidden gems in the next few drafts, more than likely they won't considering they haven't hit on too many after the first round the past few years.

Ya but you need to be finding talent in the draft normally goes something like this. 1st round: quality talent to normal starter 2nd: very few quality talent to decent starter. 3rd: starter if your lucky to role player. 4th on down: extremely lucky to find starting material or above. most likely getting role players and busts.

So this year they get RGIII, hopefully for them a quality talent who will have future pro bowls and then hopefully a starter in the 3rd round to compliment him... hopefully. Next year they will hopefully be getting a decent starter in the 2nd and the same the year after. They are hoping they will find hidden gems in the next few drafts, more than likely they won't considering they haven't hit on too many after the first round the past few years.

Nope, the Redskins will be trying to build the team through Free Agency by overpaying for talent to surround RGIII. That $40 million of cap space will disappear real quick.

Totally agree, just don't see how a team with some many needs could justify giving up half a draft basically to move up.. We arent one player from being in contention, need all the help we can get.. Bring on Blackmon, Claiborne or TRich..

Nope, the Redskins will be trying to build the team through Free Agency by overpaying for talent to surround RGIII. That $40 million of cap space will disappear real quick.

My thoughts exactly, gonna be alot of overspendin goin on over there

After thinking about it for a while it became fairly obvious that the skins were willing to forfeit whatever it took to win the bid and the browns need way to much to be throwing so many draft picks after one player..

We need to get our offense some weapons and squirmur needs to give colt a fair shot by changing the offense some and letting colt play to his strengths before they or we go dubbing him as not the guy, the offensive personnel and playcalling around colt sucked so bad it is not fair to individually point colt out just yet this was his first full season and with a new vanilla system and a newbie coach that calls shit plays..

Flynn would not realistically be able to beat colt or seneca out for the starting job and would be a huge waste of money for a 7th rounder that has only played 2 games in an effective system with legit targets bringing flynn in would prove to be a huge mistake..

We need to stay where we are at in the draft or move down some if its an offer so good we cant refuse but we could really use a potential stud WR or two..

TRADE HILLIS for MARK SANCHEZ mark anchez is the bomb and he gets no resppect from the jets we in the dogpound want him badly, we'd give him mad respect.... thanks tonycarboney1982 RGIII is a bust Sanchez is our future!!!

WOW. where are all these douchebags coming from?

What do you think Colt McCoy is gonna get er done??? I mean running backs are a dime a dozen... Peyton Hillis isnt a team player.... Brandon Jacobs would run circles on Peyton hillis and he is like 80 yrs older then him... Hillis sucks... We need a QB... Vinnie Testaverde would be a gem compared to Colt, he just plain sucks... I'd rather Jeff Hostetler.. But seriously, sanchez sort of sucks too, vince young would be good, i mean if we want a university of Texas QB might as well go with one that won a National Championship. oh, btw, OJ's innocent..

The thing that will bring excitement to Browns fans is winning. It is not RGIII or GRIV or Cobb or Corn or anything else.

Sure.

1. 2 mins ranting about how H&H are failure for being unable to pull this deal.

2. Does not care about drafting any other player except RG3.

3. Takes a huge knife and tears the Browns flag.

4. Is done supporting the Browns, Is now a Steelers fan.

5. Tried to get Kevin Klbs name right, but said JaCob, John Kolb Corn on the Cob and other names.

See ya Sepia

Then this guy should have just taken the knife a slit his own throat. The world can use fewer idiots.

I partially agree with u. The Browns were lucky the deal did not fall through because by the time they were willing to offer the same picks to Rams the deal was already done. So the Browns FO were not SMART, they were Lucky/Unlucky. It is good to start with Colt - Not because we have a 'smart, tough, mobile qb' (I cant think of a QB more mobile than RG3) but because now we have a chance to get into the Barkley sweepstakes cos we are guaranteed a top 10 draft. And you are right - No One player is worth so many #1 & #2 picks unless he is an NFL player in his prime who has proved his worth. This opportunity gives us a chance to close many holes in the team if we get it right. I sure hope we get it right. We should start with Blackmon.

I wouldn't use a third round pick on Barkley.

The thing that will bring excitement to Browns fans is winning. It is not RGIII or GRIV or Cobb or Corn or anything else.

I agree totally. I just think the RG3 would have provided a spark of excitement that this team desperately needs. I don't see the wins coming anytime soon for the Browns.

Clearly, New York City, where there is a higher concentration of douchebags than anywhere else in the US. In fact, one reliable source came up with the localities that seemed to be fraught with the biggest/most douchebags in the US. And here is the list:

1. New York City. Though one of the coolest cats/non douchebags ever (Frank Sinatra) sang "If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere"....what he didn't realize is that his lyrics were an invitation for just about every freakazoid in the country to come to New York to try to "make it there". The problem is most of these people were in fact loser douchebags who the only "making it" was done with each other.

2. The Twin Cities/Minnesota. Call this the "Fargo Factor". Ya know, when all the people there can say is stuff like: "You betcha", "The heck ya mean", "yer darn tootin", "that's terrific", "dat's a big time deal dere", or "I think I'm gonna barf"

3. Los Angeles. NYC on the West coast. The freaks that didn't migrate to NYC went to LA. Its just that they ended up with better tans and wearing fewer clothes.

4. Alaska. The high douchebag factor here is attributable to the low population in ratio to the high percentage of Palins that live in that state. And that is not even counting Sarah. Mainly is it Bristol and her man Levi Johnston.

5. Oklahoma City. Unfortuneatly for them, their douchebag factor turns deadly, with the likes of Timothy McVeigh. The other thing is that they actually have a section of town called "Douchebag City", so who am I to argue with them?:

https://foursquare.com/v/douchebag-city/4f1478d0e4b019e994301735

6. Connecticut. Call this the Joe Lieberman factor, or Schizophrenic Central. The whole state is like Joe Lieberman, who can't figure out if he is a Democrat, a Republican, an Independent, A Jew, A CHristian, whatever. The reason for their Schizophrenia is that they are truly a Bi-Polar state, caught between a tug of war between New York and Boston. Are the Sox fans/Yankees fans, Giants fans or Pats fans. They can't even figure out which accent to use, so sometimes they mix and match them during the same conversation.

7. South Carolina. Call this the Mark Sanford factor. You know, their Governor who couldn't decide if he was hiking the Appalachian Trail or riding on the Argentinian Express. Besides, this is a state who still hasn't figured out that the South lost the Civil War 150 years ago. And its a state whose favorite bird is a Game Cock.

8. Montana. Call this the Ted Kascynski factor. Most people that want to shut themselves off from society and go into weird hermit/serial killer mode seem to migrate to Montana. And half the people there think even being asked to obtain a driver's license is some evil government conspiracy. And Montana is the location of Devils Tower and all the aliens that crawl out of it......or, is that in Wyoming. Whatever, same difference.

9. Pennsylvania. Beyond the obvious fact that PA is the home of the douchebag Steeler fans, it is also the home of Jon and Kate Gosselin, the people with like 8 kids who whored their story everywhere they went.

10. Colorado. Aaron Goldhammer is from Colorado. What more evidence is needed? Beyond that, it is the state that seems to be the most popular among those who want to get their Rocky Mountain High. These are the types that knew they couldn't make it in NY, didn't want anything to do with LA, but were not the hermit/violent types that Montana and Wyoming attracted. Nor were they redneck enough to want to go to like Oklahoma or Texas. Nope, these douchebags just want to hug their trees, wear their jeans, and be happy. A few of them had money so they went to Aspen.

So, there you are, your Top Ten Douchebag locations in the nation.

Archived