THE BROWNS BOARD

Dallas patient diagnosed with EBOLA. How many did he come in contact with?

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support a team at my work place that is doing research on the Ebola genome. This patient unfortunately travelled to the heart of the current Ebola outbreak in west Africa. Part of the reason that Ebola is spreading there has to do with both sanitation concerns in rural areas and funerary practices that involve kissing the deceased. Both of these things are not problems in America, which is why the CDC official can be confident that it will not spread here.

As Ebola Patient’s ‘Potential Contacts’ Leaps to 100, Obama Refuses to Restrict Travel from Ebola ‘Hot Zones’

by Top Right News on October 2, 2014 in BREAKING, Ebola

ebola-dallas.jpg

Above: Too late. CDC crew transporting ‘Patient Zero’ Duncan

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

The circle of people who have come into contact with Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan is rapidly expanding, jumping from 18 to 80 early today and has now leaped to 100, according to Texas health officials.

That number includes at least 5 children, among 18 currently under observation for symptoms. Those children themselves may have exposed other students at 4 different Dallas-area middle schools.

This expanding mess is a result of a Texas hospital allowed Duncan – dubbed ‘Patient Zero’ – to leave the hospital with antibiotics, despite his informing them that he had just arrived on a flight from Liberia, one of the Ebola ‘hot zones’ where the outbreak is rampant. As a result, Duncan was exposed to dozens of individual for two days in the Dallas-Ft. Worth region.

And this morning a new alert has been revealed – that a 2nd patient in Hawaii is demonstrating “Ebola-like symptoms.” That patient is being held “in isolation,” according to ABC News.

So with the threat of Ebola spreading out of control, you might assume the U.S. government would clamp down on importing more potential infected persons from the Ebola hot zone. You would be wrong.

The “open borders”-obsessed Obama Administration has refused to enact any travel restrictions from Ebola-stricken nations.

White House spokesperson Josh Earnest said there would be no restrictions on flights or visa from people traveling from Ebola-zones. Earnest the chances of an epidemic in the U.S. are “incredibly low.” Earnest said that the screening done at African airports was “sufficient” to protect 310 million Americans from Ebola.

Seriously? Is Earnest aware of just how little screening is done there? This Tweeter let’s us know how Duncan himself was “screened”:

I'm sure plenty? But how many did he share bodily fluid contact with?

ZOMG OBAMA UNLEASHED THE EBOLA PLAGUE

Never mind that every season the flu kills more than all ebola outbreaks put together. That doesn't fit the hysterical narrative

They said just touching the skin is 'sharing body fluid'.

Do you routinely touch the skin of random people especially liberian citizens?

I'm sure the kids (relatives) did. Listen, I'm just saying there is a reason they dress up like astronauts when they are around Ebola infected patients. otherwise, why bother?

Sooo... An article to scare people AND disses Obama

TopRightNews vintage

And?

Aww...Woody is offended because they dissed the Dear Leader.

Screw the Dear Leader... What part of the article were there untruths or misinformation?

Probably the part where they cited ABC News.

Interesting take.

Thomas Eric Duncan is a Liberian. In other words he's a moron.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/

Important Ebola Note

So there is tremendous chatter about this guy from Liberia, and we now have enough of the backstory to see just how maliciously negligent the so-called protection agencies really are. But what I want to focus on is Thomas Eric Duncan – the Liberian who after hauling his sister’s still living yet rapidly disintegrating body to and from the hospital thought it would be a great idea to take a three-legged flight to Dallas, and then just casually forget to mention at the Dallas emergency room the whole “I hauled my sister, dying of Ebola, to and from the hospital a couple of weeks ago.”

There is speculation that Duncan is a psychopathic arch criminal, or that he was recruited by musloids to make the trip. Nope. I doubt this very, very seriously. Then how in the world, you may ask, could he possibly DO THIS? I’ll tell you the likely answer if you really want to know, but I warn you, our culture has conditioned even the “strongest” of you to reject the truth I am about to lay out. Are you sure you want it? Fair warning has been given. Complaints will not be fielded.

The AVERAGE I.Q. amongst Liberians is 67. Anything below 69 is considered severe impairment. Only people who are profoundly mentally Retarded, such as with severe Down Syndrome, have lower I.Q. scores, and many folks with milder Down Syndrome actually have I.Q. scores in the 70s and 80s. What we are talking about in Liberia is the AVERAGE IQ of non-impaired human beings. AVERAGE. Which means, by definition, that half the populace is above 67, and half the population is below 67.

CITATION HERE. A ranking of nations by average IQ. Fascinating.

Mr. Duncan, in all likelihood, got on a plane bound for Dallas because all was was thinking was “the Americans will save me”. He gave NO THOUGHT whatsoever to the consequences of his actions or to other human beings, nor did any of his family members, because people who are dim-witted think only about themselves and the immediate gratification of their immediate needs and wants. We see this manifested in our own western cultures, wherein people who OBVIOUSLY have lower I.Q.s are far, far more prone to crime – such as theft – and sexual promiscuity, as well as drug use, because they lack the powers of impulse control and consideration for other human beings that is an undeniable characteristic that goes along with an IQ that is several standard deviations “left” on the bell curve. When all you are capable of pondering is yourself and your own physical pleasure, or the maintenance of your own life, when a person or people is so collectively impaired that thinking through the consequences of actions three or four steps ahead, or of thinking of how one’s actions will affect other people, is almost impossible, then Thomas Eric Duncans happen.

The first step to defending against this reality is to ACKNOWLEDGE IT.

People have been saying for years, “This political correctness is going to get us all killed.”

Yes. Yes, it is.

Now, if you are sitting there squirming thinking that I am being all racist, let me just copy and paste that last sentence and make one little adjustment:

When all you are capable of pondering is yourself and your own physical pleasure, or the maintenance of your own life, when a person or people is so collectively impaired that thinking through the consequences of actions three or four steps ahead, or of thinking of how one’s actions will affect other people, is almost impossible, then contemporary American culture happens.

I wrote this not just to make the point about failing to acknowledge and deal with objective reality, and how that is now LITERALLY going to kill people, I wrote it to hopefully rehabilitate Duncan’s reputation. I doubt he is a psychopath. I doubt he is a terrorist operative. I think he is just a sub-Saharan African who is probably teetering on the precipice of mental Retardation, because that is what the odds clearly, clearly dictate.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Vaportrail -

If the Ebola virus continues to thrive in Liberia, for example, is it

a legit worry that it will morph into an airborne virus?

Well, another one - take any sweaty lockerroom at some ymca or something....

could the ebola virus be in that sweaty air? On a plane with recycled air and a patient

with ebola starting to cough a lot?

well, I haven't ask any stupid questions for a while......so.....

tum tee tum tee doooo ....nothing to worry about.........

just keep going about our business .....what a nice day today......

everything is just fine..............

Archived