THE BROWNS BOARD

Quran 9:29

WalterWhite

So are you saying physical violence is the only way to fight something? Should Christians, then, take this from the Bible literally?

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

That's irrelevant, though, because you are taking this out of context. Typical behavior of someone blinded by their own hate. The historical context of this quote is that the growing Arab Empire, after signing a peace treaty with the Byzantine Empire had sent a delegation to a region known as Zat-u-Talah. The Christian governor of Basra, against the accepted practices of the time, executed fifteen members of the delegation. The governor therefore broke the peace treaty, which led to the Muslims feeling they needed to fight them.

Yeah Osiris but do those Retarded sun baked angry goat bearded folk in the middle east understand the history behind that?

Could anyone currently in isis correctly identify when the mongols destroyed baghdad version 1?

Exactly, therein lies the problem, what is what I've been telling everyone. The #1 problem in the Muslim world is education. The problem I have with people like Heisenberg over here is they willfully fail to realize the point I just made and you seem to understand, and they willfully do so because it serves the agenda of mass hate and stereotyping of Muslims.

I think we can all agree regardless of religious affiliation that the number one problem plaguing the browns board today is walter

I thought the number 1 problem was no naked women pictures :D

So are you saying physical violence is the only way to fight something? Should Christians, then, take this from the Bible literally?

Thats right, bring Christianty from the dark ages into the discussion to justify the behavior of todays muslim barbarians.

The point is that Christianity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

Christians don't take killing in the Bible literally...Muslims do.

Thats right, bring Christianty from the dark ages into the discussion to justify the behavior of todays muslim barbarians.

The point is that Christianity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

Christians don't take killing in the Bible literally...Muslims do.

No, a minority of Muslims do, and they are the ones who are in a cultural dark ages. That's what you fail to understand. They are as educated as the Christians from the dark ages.

Quiz:

On this board we have a combination of self proclaimed Christians, atheists, agnostics and a Muslim.

Think about it. ..

Which of these groups board members openly call for the extermination of members of any of the other groups?

(Cue jeopardy music )

WSS

Walter.

So why isn't he banned yet? Are the forum rules posted somewhere because I would love to review them.

Quiz:

On this board we have a combination of self proclaimed Christians, atheists, agnostics and a Muslim.

Think about it. ..

Which of these groups board members openly call for the extermination of members of any of the other groups?

(Cue jeopardy music )

WSS

"trick" question. The answer is me (and logic), the apparent atheist(?). You know, because saying I think religion does more bad than good, and we'd be better off without it, means I want them "exterminated".

"trick" question. The answer is me (and logic), the apparent atheist(?). You know, because saying I think religion does more bad than good, and we'd be better off without it, means I want them "exterminated".

No, just because Walter is also an atheist does not mean anyone should think all atheists want to exterminate any religious population. That'd be almost like saying all Muslims should be exterminated because of the acts of a the misguided minority...

I'm disappointed that went over your head Woody.

Think really hard. Some guys here hate Muslims because somewhere in the Quran it says to fight against infidels. Nobody on this board who is Muslim or Christian to my knowledge, as ever called for the extermination of anybody. One guy that I can think of has called for exterminating a group of people and it ain't the board Muslim. Do you get the point now?

WSS

I'm disappointed that went over your head Woody.

Think really hard. Some guys here hate Muslims because somewhere in the Quran it says to fight against infidels. Nobody on this board who is Muslim or Christian to my knowledge, as ever called for the extermination of anybody. One guy that I can think of has called for exterminating a group of people and it ain't the board Muslim. Do you get the point now?

WSS

It didn't go over my head, I just went too high and overthought your post lol

Oh, and the answer to your question would depend on whether Bunker identified as a Christian

It didn't go over my head, I just went too high and overthought your post lol

Oh, and the answer to your question would depend on whether Bunker identified as a Christian

Bunker has gone the way of Heck and Shep.

To clarify it is not an indictment of atheists and agnostics or Christians, it is an indictment of one guy.

The only person calling for mass extermination is the very same one who hates one particular group supposedly because they want to wipe out infidels.

WSS

Bunker has gone the way of Heck and Shep.

To clarify it is not an indictment of atheists and agnostics or Christians, it is an indictment of one guy.

The only person calling for mass extermination is the very same one who hates one particular group supposedly because they want to wipe out infidels.

WSS

I like everything you are saying except for the characterization that the group he hates wants to wipe out the infidels. He hates all Muslims, and all Muslims don't want to 'wipe out the infidels'. A minority does.

1. The mods know the rules.

2. Libs and atheists don't get to make up the rules.

3. Libs and altheists don't get to decide when the rules apply and who

they apply to.

4. They should always apply to everybody.

5. Some people who break the rules get a warning, etc.

6. Libs and atheists don't get to interpret the rules.

7. People who are genuinely looking for trouble with people, should be

apparently breaking the rules, imho.

8. Religous people, agnostic, and anybody else not lib or atheist, also do not get to

make, interpret, change the rules, nor do they get to decide when they apply

and who to.

9. Squirrel and dumplings will be great, but I'm saving that for Thanksgiving. And, I'm only buying

certified seed when it comes to peppers, because this year, my sweet peppers have freakin hot

pepper plants in the sweet pepper row. Tonight, I'm making stuff, and I was cleaning sweet peppers

for vidalia onion relish, and sweet salsa, and my hands starting burning, and I had already got it

in my eyes, and gagged out on the deck. Dammit. But my husk tomato jam turned out great.

10. Steve is doing a fine job letting freedom ring around here, and if somebody needs

to actually get banned, it is the mods decision, and that won't be decided by other board

members bitching. The ignore thing works, I use it.

Archived