THE BROWNS BOARD

WEEK 1 NFL ODDS, lines and other stuff start Thursday 9/7/2017

mjp28

We were counting on Tomlins coaching.

How many more seasons do you figure the head cheerleader has left?

Yeah.....must be cause he's dropped so many games to them in the past?

Lol, Tomlin's worst record STILL has 800% more wins than the Clown's record last season.

Won a Superbowl, went to another, and has never posted a losing season.

What a crap coach.

2007 lost wildcard

2008 narrowly won super bowl

2009 no playoffs

2010 lost super bowl

2011 lost wildcard

2012 no payoffs

2013 no playoffs

2014 lost wildcard

2015 lost division

2016 lost afc championship

Lets review?

3 - 1 and done post seasons

3 - no playoff seasons.

7 years since last super bowl

9 years since last super bowl win

14 post season games - 8 wins - 6 losses = 57% winning percentage.

How many Superbowl appearances do you guys have in that time?

How many playoff wins?

How many losing seasons?

Quiet now little skid mark.......

AH, Vegas is wrong? Dude, they are seldom wrong. The outcome of a game in relation to the spread has nothing to do with how much money they make. Odds are not about the game, they never have been. They are about making people bet the wrong way.

Are you wrong about everything? Vegas is all about setting lines that split the betting 50-50 so they take home the vig.

Dumbass...

Some say I am an acquired taste.

.. and the rest of us know you're an asshole.

Yeah and pburg without their star RB and Roethlisberger has to fall apart sometime right? Upset baby! Take the points. ;)

Why are we going to be without bell? He said he will report before week one. He's not going to hold out. He's been franchise tagged at the very least.

6 cans of Narragansett. Man, thats some high rolling right there.

Whats that going for these days? $3.00 plus tax.

U must be from mushpit Alabama if you think Narragansett is $3. More like $16 and double that with shipping fuckface.

Belly up bitch. Don't see u laying any money down.

And I prob know more about Massachusetts than you do millennial asshole.

For the money lines and other information see vegasinsider.com

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/money/

Hey the preseason NFL money line the BROWNS are slight favorites at home versus the NYG.

9/21 MONDAY NIGHT (see link for updates)

CLE -120 nyg

Whoa stop the presses! The BROWNS opened as favorites but now are back in their usual comfortable spot as home dogs. (see link)

NYG -120

CLE +100

For the money lines and other information see vegasinsider.com

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/money/

Hey the preseason NFL money line the BROWNS are slight favorites at home versus the NYG.

9/21 MONDAY NIGHT (see link for updates)

CLE -120 nyg

Whoa stop the presses! The BROWNS opened as favorites but now are back in their usual comfortable spot as slight home dogs. (see link)

NYG -120

CLE +100

Betting on preseason games is a crap shoot because you don't know who will actually play or how long for each team. So scores are essentially meaningless and unpredictable.

Wait for the regular season before throwing away money.

Or do what the Aggie preacher did. When discussing how they retained money from the collection for personal use one preacher said he had a 10 f. diameter circle in his back yard where he threw all the money up in the air and anything falling outside the circle was for him and inside the circle was for God's use. The 2nd preacher with the same size circle said he kept the money inside the circle and anything falling outside was for God's work. The Aggie said he didn't have a circle. "I just throw all the money in the air and God takes what he wants and I keep the rest." :P

Betting on preseason games is a crap shoot because you don't know who will actually play or how long for each team. So scores are essentially meaningless and unpredictable.

Wait for the regular season before throwing away money..... :P

It used to be a little more of a "predictable" thing now they don't want injuries or concussions so many stars don't even dress.

There can be exceptions if you want to take a shot for example team A has all the positions pretty well set team B has a QB or other major starting battles going on, look for team B to maybe cover. Most preseason lines are fairly close like -3 or -4.

Or just bet on what color car comes down the street next. :huh:

You pay $16 for Narragansett? HAHAHA

I grew up with Narragansett, Black Label, PBR, Schlitz, Falstaff and about a dozen more obscure beers. Since I was born and raised in Mass you dont know wtf youre babbling about.

go fuck yourself. here in NY that shit (6 pack bottles) is like sam adams. where u live in MA? springfield LOL.

u know the type and design co. i worked for on temple place in boston did the original design (me) and typography for them when they first came out? u know i lived in medford, revere, west roxbury and milton after leaving fort devens in ayer MA? had best friends in somerville, malden and lynn.

you know dick. i'm so above you. you float face down.

I grew up with Narragansett, Black Label, PBR, Schlitz, Falstaff and about a dozen more obscure beers.

Seem to be confusing obscure with semi-defunct, mid-Western beers. Every one listed except Narragarnet were all over NE Ohio during my formative years... plus Stroh's, Schaefer's, Schmidt's, P.O.C., Iron City... gotta be more I'm forgetting. Some others are still thriving... Rolling Rock, Genesee, Hudepohl...

You mean "the beer that made Milfamee Waukus?' (a very old and very bad joke)

I forgot to mention Blatz... my ex-Dad-in-law's fav.

Wasn't arguing, or even mentioning, brewery locale... merely pointing out that every "obscure" brew you listed, except the R.I. one, were once commonplace in NE Ohio. Beers simply traveled less 40+ years ago... were more regional. That and we were younger and had not traveled as much as we have now...

Remember when you couldn't get your hands on a Coors? Now do you care?

I never heard of Lone Star, Shiner or Pearl until I moved to Texas...

Never had a Jax until I first visited NOLA...

Never had an Anchor Steam until my third visit to the Bay Area...

Rainman

My uncles departed from Devens to fight in WW2. The town that I am from was the Vegas of Ayer. My father was Postmaster where FDR went to prep school. Now,go look all that up on Google because youre ignorant and have not a clue where I am referring to. I go back to NE every year since i have family and Friends still living there. I dont give a F who your pals are.

Quit inhaling spray paint.

let me know when you stand as tall as ur uncle did. when u hung out in leomonminster? when u went to bill and bobs? hilltop steakhouse? saw the tubes and utopia in worfuckingcester? u fake fuck.

i know alot more than you do fagley. and i've did more than u'll ever do u friggin millennial crybaby bitch.

only 3 bootlegged Little Kings left & this is making me thirsty :P time for that oil change with 3 kings high

Memories of Lil Kings, Metz and Brats at old Riverfront are flowing forth.

when u hung out in leomonminster?

I was just there in June... college bud has lived there for 30-ish years a couple stone throws from the hospital.

Found a great Vietnamese restaurant in the area.

Like I stated, youre clueless where the places are that I mentioned.

I forgot more about Massachusetts than you will ever know. GFY

yeah? bullshit.

what do you know now?

not a fucking thing.

i'll throw you a grey pube that has more miles traveled, more states and countries seen, more pussy fucked, more dedication to this country and more creativity and knowledge that u'll ever know fucktard.

Never had a Jax until I first visited NOLA...

And in Louisiana West (Beaumont) I didn't know there was any beer except Jax. (That's a lie but it sounds good since just about everyone drank Jax or Pearl) Of course I never had any myself since I left at age 12, so it's strictly an observation and not a testimonial. :P

My first beer was one called Cerveza Polar. Back then it was a damn good Pilsner, but I think it's lost it's way through all the turmoil down there (Venezuela). Shortage of excellent ingredients. :(

Dude, the personal insults are not insults. It is an honor for me to call you names. If I didn't like and respect you, I wouldn't even banter with you. Seriously man, it's just what I do. I even talk this way to my family. Really, don't let it get to you.

Look man, you are a very impressive football aficionado. Let's cut to the chase here. I am a product of tough love............If I got a B my Dd called me a lazy ass underachiever, If I bowled a 299 my Dad called me a pussy and a choker.........Now, that said.........he never let a day go by that he didn't tell me he loved me and was proud of me............. but...........dickhead, burr head, buffoon, paper ass, Beetle Bailey, Gilligan, Gomer Pyle, Fuzz nuts, and fuzz nuts were things he threw at me regularly.

Never did it embarrass me, or make me feel bad.

Now, unfortunately, sometimes I forget that this board is no longer just we original jackoffs who were here from the beginning, and that a lot of folks only know me as Ghoolie.

So look bro, I want Garrett to shine. I want him to bust fucking heads and take names. I want him to be a force like James Harrison, Butkus, Bednarik, Lambert, you name it. He is the #1 #1 pick. It is his birth right to have high demands placed on him.

As for you, you dumb, clumsy, sissy ass fuckhole, I appreciate very much your posts, insight, wisdom, intelligence and obvious love of the Browns.

Some say I am an acquired taste. I think I am more like a really ugly whore with a really fantastic pussy. You fucking hate calling her up, but you're always glad you did.

God Bless ya man. I am getting ready to head to Ohio. My Mom is not doing well, and is in a horrible, horrible health crisis. I probably won't post for a few days, but keep up the good fight my friend.

Mom died last year at 91. Better get to her while you can.

Never had Blatz. Never had Iron City.

There must be a lot of Germans in NE Ohio. Coors? Yup. IIRC it was shipped cold or something. A lot of guys where Im from were Framers and would go to Colorado for the winter to work. They always brought back Coors in the can.

I lived in Texas 9 years and drank Lone Star. Long necks. Never liked Shiner or Pearl.

Magic Hat is good from Vermont. Kansas Flying Monkey was a good beer before they sold out. Its not good anymore. Missouri Boulevard Pale Ale is a damn good beer if you ever see it.

I've had Blatz, IC and IC Light in Pittsburgh and local, POC, Carling Black Label (grandpa's favorite) Lone Star, Pearl and even generic BEER from Latrobe, PA (not bad) and more.

And Coors was a big deal now everywhere. OH I HAVE A BEER CAN COLLECTION with domestic and international beers packed away for over 32 years in boxes in the cellar.

Ummmmm beer. :lol:

......hmmmmm, maybe I should put my collection for sale on ebay? Boxes of them!

You must have Billy beer. Black Label had a cool can mostly all red

Oh yes I do, president Jimmy Carter's dip shit brother. We built our new house in 1985 the main part of my collection was prior to that. Steelers 1970s super bowl cans, specialty cans even some from Europe my collection must be worth something to some serious collectors.

Oh what does beer have to do with football here? D'UH. ;)

1979 Houston to 1983

1983 San Antonio to 1987

Houston was a town compared to now. Its been so long,IIRC there was only 1 Shiner beer. The national beer of Texas was Lone Star.

Well that explains it then. That 1 beer was like horsepiss compared to what they make now.

Billy Beer? Pfffft... I've had Gilley's beer... gilleys-beer-can-error2.jpg?w=158&h=300

boo-when did you live here? Was it before Shiner came out with Shiner Bock or Shiner Black Lager.?

The Black Lager is really good, but is only in the "Family Pack" where I am. Bock is a staple.

boo-when did you live here? Was it before Shiner came out with Shiner Bock or Shiner Black Lager.?Both darker than the original Shiner beer. Like Sam Adams they have since developed a lot of specialty beers.

https://www.shiner.com/beer

Shiner Bock is not the original Shiner?!?!??

Yup, back in the day Gilleys was the place.

I was in Houston when Urban Cowboy came out.

I had business trips to Houston, Baytown, Hearne, Bryan, College Station, Dallas (briefly) among others in the late 1970s and early 1980s and had a good buddy who lived in The Woodlands.

We got to visit the CW joints and sample the local beers....a lot. That was fun but I preferred to return to nice climate Ohio, too freakin hot down there.

Archived