THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football

Zombo

Fantasy Football Preferences  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform/site would you rather use for the Browns Board Fantasy League

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
  2. 2. Do you prefer using decimal point scoring to prevent ties?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What type of scoring system would you prefer?

• Standard
    • PPR (Points Per Reception)
    • Half PPR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do you say we start this up? Yahoo, PPR, No decimal.

Let me know how you want to set it up, Flying J.

Zombo

I gave a deadline for emails and votes for August 1st....though we may need longer than that since im sure a lot of players dont check the board till closer to football season.

yea,yea.yea..Am in..but am old,drink a lot & raised 3 daughters..no drama please..I don't care if we play on the moon :ph34r: Like a Rocket Man..

haha Im like a 16th century whore over here just tryin to please everyone. There will be no more drama than any other year ;)

Hey be like a head coach say dammit I'm in charge and make the call!

....then we can all bitch about it later and write nasty things about you in our blogs and demand that you be removed. :lol:

ballpeen and cambridge have me confused ^^

Not trying to. Was just thinking about different ways fantasy is played and how it would be more involved if football was played like nascar or golf, when you can use ppl only a few times a year. I was just an idea, not a recommendation. However, im in the year again.

Why is this soooooooooo hard to figure out?

I've been doing fantasy football for over 20 years.

Why can't we just do it the way it's been for 2 decades?

Points per reception is a standard score

Also a Td pass is 6 points. Just like a rushing or receiving Td is

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT?????????

Important Game Dates - Yahoo Fantasy Football

Season Start: 9/7

Live Drafts End: 10/1

Full Season Registration Ends: 10/14

All Drafts End: 10/15

This will be here before you know it.

Status? Have invites been sent? league settings been determine etc.??

I got my yahoo notice that I'm in but no draft date has been set up yet and a click on to notify your commissioner....so I did, sent it to Flyin J. :)

Before you know it those dates will fill up but I'm only in two FLs.

I've got nothing emailed relative to a new league and see no details anywhere what the structure even is. Are we simply renewing the leagues f on last year no or what??

I'd em or pm your commissioner on that.

sorry guys, dropped my phone in the ocean on vacation.

I have recieved 4 emails for invitation to the leagues.

I NEED EMAILS!!!

Also dont know if we have enough players for the structure I was looking for.

I didn't get any em for invitation just the draft date not set up. mjp

Finally sent my email too! Been incognito driving Amish here in O-H-I-O and Pa.!!! Crazy day indeed,and I'M supposed to be retired....at the least PART TIME! LOL

Points Board has been renewed, The 10 teams that played last year are all auto renewed. That may or may not indicate intent to play :) To than end I have posted the following league note

"I look forward to your all participating in the league again this year. Generally the settings are the same as last year. By popular request we will be handling the trade review a little differently. I have set the trade review time to 3 days and commissioner for the veto / approval. The commissioner in this case will be a board comprised of myself, Tour and Flying J. T his is largely due to the fact that people don't pay enough attention to pending trades to exercise the right of veto.
I would ask that if you plan on participating in the league this year you post on the league board your intent to do so NLT Monday the 21st. At that time if I have not heard from you I will remove your team and fill with a new recruit.
lastly i would ask that if you do play you play to the end whether you are in the cellar or not :) lets keep it competitive. "

I now have 10 emails, for the structure I was looking for we needed at least 16, which having 5 leagues in the past I thought would be no issue. Im not sure if we move forward with 1 league or scrap the idea all together and do it the same we have in the past...

I now have 10 emails, for the structure I was looking for we needed at least 16, which having 5 leagues in the past I thought would be no issue. Im not sure if we move forward with 1 league or scrap the idea all together and do it the same we have in the past...

I didn't send you my mail, wasn't really paying attention, I can do that, but it sounds like the best thing to do is just renew all of the Yahoo leagues, fit everybody in, and assign commissioners to new leagues if the old ones bolted.

Zombo

The great and original Browns Board League ...League 1 ... is back and open for business for the 18th? year. We will adapt settings/ roster sizes as agreed upon here.

Live draft Monday, September 4th, 7:30 PM

I am in League IV as well.

Zombo

Archived