THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Browns rookie QB Johnny Manziel will try to win his first career regular season game on the road in his second start, as the 7-7 Cleveland Browns make their second- ever visit to play the 5-8 Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the first time in more than eight years.

Browns and Panthers are playing only the fifth game in the regular season, with Carolina leading 3-1. Browns however, only win was at Charlotte, winning 20-12 at the Bank Of America Stadium, back on October 8, 2006.

NO further injuries, hope Johnny wins his first game and makes the Browns record to 8-7, and GO BROWNS!!!!! ;):)B):D^_^

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with the Chargers win last night, the Browns are officially out of the playoffs now; I will be curious to see how this affects the team's performance. They only have pride and a possibility of a non-losing record season to play for, so I'll be looking to see if the players have decided to pack it in for the year or not. I think it'd really define this team if they played all out the final two games and took some positive momentum into the off-season.

Not being a Debbie Downer, but the Browns only win in this brief series was in Cleveland 24-23 4 years ago. We dodged a bullet, I think Carolina missed a short FG late and we hung on.

I look for the Browns to look a lot better than last week. They will stop the run and win a low scoring game, 20-17.

Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

Yep. All about getting a glimpse of next year right now. The crystal ball gleam into the future.

Or we could call Miss Cleo now.

Cleveland Browns Injuries

Gary Barnidge TE Inactive
Joe Haden CB Inactive
Andrew McDonald T Inactive
Vinston Painter T Inactive
Rodney Smith WR Inactive
K'Waun Williams DB Inactive
Glenn Winston RB Inactive

Karlos Dansby ILB Active
Andrew Hawkins WR Active
Marlon Moore WR Active
Robert Nelson DB Active
Jabaal Sheard OLB Active

Carolina Panthers Injuries

Carrington Byndom DB Inactive
David Foucault T Inactive
A.J. Klein OLB Inactive
Robert Lester SS Inactive
Kyle Love DT Inactive
Amini Silatolu G Inactive
DeAngelo Williams RB Inactive

Thomas Davis OLB Active
Roman Harper SS Active
Cam Newton QB Active Newton (back) is active and will start for Carolina.

I did not think Harper was still in the league...

Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

Gilbert & Desir??? How about seeing Robert Nelson!!!

Saw that.

Also saw that Dansby is active.

Pettine said they had a good week at practice, so that's encouraging.

Still don't know that this Team has the heart though.

Really, after all the second half comebacks this season. How's your fan alzheimers?

Archived