THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

The Great Zomboni is so excited for the JFF Era that he almost forgot to check the crystal ball this week.

I mean, who needs a crystal ball, Johnny is going to Wreck This League.

But you might be interested in the fates of the other teams in the division, since TGZ is coming off another perfect week and all.

Pittsburgh at Atlanta, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Falcons are looking more and more like the class of the lowly NFC South, and today is their statement day. Pittsburgh has become the joke of the AFC North, losing twice to the NFCS while everybody else in the division is unbeaten against them, and today that clown car pulls up in front of the Georgia Dome. Steeler secondary simply can't cover all these guys. FALCONS 44 STEELERS 33

Jacksonville at Baltimore, Sunday 1:00 PM

The young Jags lost their leading rusher this week and don't have enough firepower to pull off the upset here, but it doesn't mean they can't give them a scare. RAVENS 24 JAGUARS 17

Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM

The Browns defense, and Joe Haden in particular, own the Bungles. They managed three points at home, give them another 6 today and they are under 10 for the year. Manziel runs for one, and passes for two, and never looks back, Let the wrecking begin. BROWNS 27 BUNGLES 6

Last week 4-0

Season 32-20

Week 15

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta (+2.5)

Atlanta's Offense has been coming on as of late. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for their D. Then again how many D's have withstood the Packers' onslaught since Green Bay "relaxed".

The Falcons' home dome was rocking when last there two-weeks ago. I feel that ATL is just a Julio away frmna signature win in a dismal season... and I think Julio, a game-time decision, will be a game-time "Yes"...

ATL 38 PTG 34

Jacksonville (+14.0) @ Baltimore

Can't see a cover, but infurtnately can't see a loss...

BLT 27 JAX 14

Cincinnati (+1.0) @ Cleveland

I now hate this game. We opened a -1.5-point "Dawg" and are now a 1.0-point fav. Every time the line has been flipped by the bettors, Vegas had it right to begin with.

I really like our chances.

I love the way our D is playing and that it looks promising Dansby will rejoin the frey.

I love facing a QB who folds and a Burfectless D.

I love that we will be energized by a rookie QB and that QB put in extra hours this week.

That's a lot of love, but I swore never to pick against Vegas again this season. I hate this game. Sorry guys...

Here's hoping Vegas and I are wrong.

CIN 24 CLE 20

Weekly Results ... Prev ..... This ... YTD

Straight-up ......... 26-25-1 .. TBD ...

Vs. the spread .... 29-23 ..... TBD ...

Week 15

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta (+2.5)

Prediction: ATL 38 PTG 34

Final: PTG 27 ATL 20 - L/L

Jacksonville (+14.0) @ Baltimore

Prediction: BLT 27 JAX 14

Final: BLT 20 JAX 12 - W/W

Cincinnati (+1.0) @ Cleveland

Vegas had it right to begin with.

Prediction: CIN 24 CLE 20

Final: CIN 30 CLE 0 - WW/WW

Weekly Results ... Prev ..... This ... YTD

Straight-up ......... 26-25-1 .. 3-1 ... 29-26-1

Vs. the spread .... 29-23 ..... 3-1 ... 32-24

THAT's the best you got?

That's a 1-1 split. Last I looked, a loss is a loss whether you lose by 1 point or 100.

But regardless, enjoy your usual spot in the cellar.

That's right the CELLAR.

But you're missing the BIG point. For all your talk about how the Steelers are over and doomed to mediocrity, they're two wins away from taking the North and showing excellence yet again.

You'll never learn, will you.

The cream rises to the top, and the shit sinks to the bottom. As if has been, and forever shall be.

Joe, over and out, baby.

Dude ... we played.

On a football field.

And we outscored you 58-13 the past six quarters.

Bitch, please.

Zombo

Archived