THE BROWNS BOARD

So Who Gets The Sunday Ticket In Here?

halfsane

I want the ticket, but I don't want a directtv dish on my house or shitty cable channels and I am tried or spending half my sundays at sports bars. So who has the ticket and is willing to sell/rent me their online login so I can stream browns games this year?

Edit: I don't want to fuck it up , look at my post count! I am the goddamn devil! \m/

I'm curious here if anyone used the App on the PS3 for Sunday Ticket... I might be moving, and I do not want to pay for a cable package. So I figured the best way would be to stream it through the PS3, i'm just looking for some impressions on the service.

Slightly off topic but related.....

For all overseas Browns nuts on this board - the new subscription rate for GamePass is way discounted this year! Great news. For £99.99 you get every single NFL game not just the Browns and you get the coach view "all 22" on selected plays. This is a discount of over £60 on last year. You also get all the NFL network broadcasts live and archived. At last I feel the NFL is giving something back to us out of country fans. Last year it cost me £140 for the Browns games only.

Slightly off topic but related.....

For all overseas Browns nuts on this board - the new subscription rate for GamePass is way discounted this year! Great news. For £99.99 you get every single NFL game not just the Browns and you get the coach view "all 22" on selected plays. This is a discount of over £60 on last year. You also get all the NFL network broadcasts live and archived. At last I feel the NFL is giving something back to us out of country fans. Last year it cost me £140 for the Browns games only.

Good deal Howie. That means you will have more money to spend on beer!

I was wondering why they lowered the price to about half of what it was? Also if they find out you "sold" your code can they do anything about it? Is it against your contract with Direct TV?

Archived