THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns host FA Bradley McDougald

LondonBrown

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the Browns brought in free agent S Bradley McDougald for a visit on Monday.

McDougald previously met with the Seahawks but did not sign a contract with the team.

McDougald, 26, originally signed on with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of Kansas back in 2013. He was on and off of their practice squad during his rookie season before he waived in November of 2013 and later claimed off of waivers by the Buccaneers.

The Buccaneers brought McDougald back last year on a second-round tender that cost them $2.5 million for the 2016 season.

In 2016, McDougald appeared in all 16 games for the Buccaneers and recorded 91 tackles, interceptions, a fumble recovery and 10 pass defenses. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 42 safety out of 89 qualifying players.

We have him featured in our Top 50 Available Free Agents list.

McDougald's hometown Dublin,Ohio. Choose Kansas over hometown Buckeyes B).He's 6'1" 209lbs. Combine numbers--4.74-40 //19 reps//34.5"Vert.//122"broad//7.07 3 cone//4.40-- 20 shuttle..little tape, but seems to be always around ball. At Kansas physicality seemed a tad late for some flags. but hey, we have not had that in a S in a long damn time..

McDougald's hometown Dublin,Ohio. Choose Kansas over hometown Buckeyes B).He's 6'1" 209lbs. Combine numbers--4.74-40 //19 reps//34.5"Vert.//122"broad//7.07 3 cone//4.40-- 20 shuttle..little tape, but seems to be always around ball. At Kansas physicality seemed a tad late for some flags. but hey, we have not had that in a S in a long damn time..

If he ended up going to Kansas....whose football program is on the opposite end of their basketball program, I suspect it may have been because he was not considered quite good enough at the time to go to Ohio St. Its not like he chose Alabama, USC, Texas, Auburn...or any other football powerhouse over OSU...he picked Kansas.

(by the way...I am not down on the state of Kansas...in fact, I am going to be doing a tour of most of that state in a couple of weeks)

Earth Shattering I tell ya. Earth shattering. These are the types of off season moves that really..........ah.......ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, we do need help in the DB.

How about this Ghools....tell us which free agents that are still out there and available that you think the Browns should sign?

Per Walter Football, the following are the best dozen FAs still out there to be signed:

1. Nick Mangold OC

2. Jonathan Hankins DT

3. Adrian Peterson RB

4. TJ McDonald S

5. Gerald Hodges ILB

6. Zach Brown ILB

7. Perry Riley ILB

8. Joe Berger OC

9. Brandon Flowers CB

10. Elvis Dumervil DE

11. Jay Cutler QB

12. Isa Abdul Quddus S