THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone have a link to the press conference?

wargograw

He was speaking from his lab didnt you hear? Passing on black Tarkenton is only cos they want the WHITE Tarkenton later in the draft. Guitars are for British wankers that cant play a proper instrument and when the Sun goes down after 24 hours you will come back and thamk me for telling you that's what happens

Video is on team site now. Nothing earth shattering except Hue said, probably out of line, that we would get a first round QB eventually.

Clearly smokescreen to cover our upcoming intentions... or not...

Dude, I am a master guitar player. WTF are you talking about? Maybe I can't play, I don't know. I had the honor of backing up West Side Steve with my guitar work, maybe he can comment on whether I suck at guitar? Remember you Limey Libtard, I play somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 instruments. I just happen to enjoy the accordion a wee bit.

The Browns were right to pass on Deshit Watson, I give them props for that. Hey, why are you posting here, don't you have to go watch your sissy cops get pummeled by the local Muslim Tarkentons or something? If not that, why not go suck the queens wrinked ass. I am sure she would like it and has an open schedule. On second thought, never mind............... YOU......... are THE QUEEN...............of England.

Yeah if the likes of Steve Lukather and Allan Holdsworth (RIP) are considered wankers.. Well they're certainly two of the best...You know like yourself.. I play several instruments.. Guitar is probably the hardest instrument to play because it requires a ton of muscle memory and muscular dexterity.. its not for the faint of heart.. unlike Piano and Drums.. where everything is right in front of you. but I digress... I'm elated we passed on Watson...

Was a good press conference.

I hope the drafted players are what they think they are. If so, we took some positive steps last night.

Of course it's all tempered by the fact that we need the QB position to be able to move the team.

I took accordion lessons for 8 years as a kid. Played in an accordion band and toured Portugal for 18 days with the band playing shows.

Gave it up in high school. (when you get to HS all of a sudden the accordion ain't too cool) :) - I've played guitar since HS graduation. I swear the guitar neck and string notes were devised by a drunk. (doesn't make sense like a keyboard) But actually it's set up the best it can be.

Good luck tonight Browns. I can't watch as my son is getting married this evening!

Thank you!

Actually we paid just under half of the wedding costs. :)

- Thank God for these phones. Was able to keep tabs on our pick(s) last night at the dinner. :) (and tonight...)

I'll see a couple of my favorite cousins tonight. One is a Browns fan like me and the other is a Bears fan. - No shortage of football stuff to talk about. :)

You're welcome... and apparently very generous...

That Browns - Bears convo ought to be interesting... have a blast.

Archived