THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT DAY!

domcucch1994

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a big shit this morning so I am ready to rock!

Did you guys take your morning glorys yet?

Still waitin'... seems to be a pucker-factor in play...

So . . . . the theme going through this thread . . . . indicative of what the Draft is going to be like ?

I find myself wondering how they're going to screw this one up - odds are in favor of it.

They seem to have a knack of taking what looks to be a good pick and turning it into a bust or a meh . . . who's the C these days (yeah that 1st Rounder doesn't meet the Billing)?

Either way, whoever we take with our 1's are not likely to play a full Season - pretty good trend of that seems to be established, so don't get too attached . . . .

Seems like a good place for hot rumors...

Chris Mortensen just reported that many team's are finding Jonathan Allen's shoulders "problematic" and have dropped him down their board.

Pollian expanded that, "The recovery time from shoulder surgery for a DL that's relies on strength, as Allen does, is 8 to 9 months. That's the concern, that his downtime will reduce an exceptional talent to a player with a good career."

So . . . . the theme going through this thread . . . . indicative of what the Draft is going to be like ?

I find myself wondering how they're going to screw this one up - odds are in favor of it.

They seem to have a knack of taking what looks to be a good pick and turning it into a bust or a meh . . . who's the C these days (yeah that 1st Rounder doesn't meet the Billing)?

Either way, whoever we take with our 1's are not likely to play a full Season - pretty good trend of that seems to be established, so don't get too attached . . . .

You are making a serious post on this thread? WTF is wrong with you man? This is a place for fart, shit, and dick jokes.

One time I farted at a girl’s house. I wanted to blame it on the dog, but she didn’t have one; so I blamed it on the fish. She looked at me and said, ‘Fish don’t fart.’ I replied, ‘How do you know, you stupid cunt?’ We laughed for an hour over that one, then we sixty-nined. While we were sixty-nining, she farted. I said, ‘That darn fish again!’ She said, ‘The joke’s over, scumbag,’ and bit my balls.”

Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

Pregame warmups...

post-2853-0-80698800-1493321578_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-02223800-1493321594_thumb.jpg

Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

post-2853-0-71267300-1493321122_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-57791800-1493321136_thumb.jpg

h, if I only knew for sure...

post-2853-0-94826000-1493321170_thumb.jpg

"Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

post-2853-0-00843500-1493321662_thumb.jpg post-2853-0-97674800-1493321670_thumb.jpg

... and just in case of emergency....

post-2853-0-60523200-1493321719_thumb.jpg

Also seems like a good place for planned meals, wardrobe etc...

Pregame warmups...

attachicon.gifPregame.JPG attachicon.gifSnacks plus.JPG

Meal: Ribeye, Asparagus and Baked (Zapped) Potato

Steak is prepped, slated and peppered, and "drying" in the fridge until ~17:00 CDT when it will be removed to approach room temp.

attachicon.gifSteak 01.JPG attachicon.gifSteak 02.JPG

h, if I only knew for sure...

attachicon.gifMaybe.JPG

"Game" uni... and she's a "virgin". I'm hoping the Mfg location is an omen...

attachicon.gifUni 01.JPG attachicon.gifUni 02.JPG

... and just in case of emergency....

attachicon.gifIN case of emergency.JPG

whoa you did all that with your flip phone

whoa you did all that with your flip phone

Nope... a box Kodak...

Xmas ale in April? You Savage!

Figure it won't stay good forever...

Last of my election wager losings...

Huh . . . imagine that . . . .#12 to #25

What are the odds ?

at least it's not #22

LOL

Quite true that.

Looked around, and it looks like we just got their #25 this year and their 1st next year . . . expected more than that for such a move.

Either they really don't know what they're doing . . . or we're getting set up for another tank job Season.

Bets on which it is?

Archived