THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs playoffs

Browns149

Bull-shit. Even if the Cav lose today (Sunday) no way in hell they lose at home on Tuesday. Chicago needed a Rose miracle to beat them Friday- I'm betting they're out of miracles. + If Gasol is dinged up- that levels the court plenty.

Big game today! Ball Night!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my prediction for the series is officially wrong, crow not tasting all the good.

On a side note I've been a fan of Lebron since he came into the league but his is shooting the ball like garbage.

Except when there's 1.5 seconds left in the game. :)

Except when there's 1.5 seconds left in the game. :)

Yeah, just been surprised with his outside game. Lebron has never been a great shooter but he's always been pretty good. This series between the turnovers and the lack of outside game he isn't playing very well.

I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!

I was at the local bar and the place went NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure who the guy on the left is, but he looks BAKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Straight. Man left is SMOKED...Joe is Cool and Johnny has either got to fart or piss really bad :D

off topic for a sec:

what's up with the clippers? man are they just sorry or chokers? wtf?

cavs got more heart coming off the bench than the clips had in their starters.

Yeah- how do you get outscored by something like 30 points in the 3rd & 4th quarter, on your home court by the Rocket's scrubs? Harden didn't even play in the 4th. Epic choke. I believe it was only the 9th time in NBA history out of 200+ series with a team up 3-1, and manage to blow it somehow.

Oh, I watched game 7- Ariza was shooting the lights out, and the Clippers had no answer for Harden & Howard.

let's hope the cavs come close to a sweep because if you're watching the west finals.... that looks like it'll be a short series as well. last thing the cavs need is to turn the ATL series into a long slug fest and then have to go out west and cover little bugs like curry and the other mullato.

Atlanta is not very good. The Bulls were better

The Hawks are finding out it's a different game in the Playoffs as opposed to the regular season. The Nets won two games against them, and they needed Wall sitting out a game, and a couple real fortunate breaks to beat the Wizards- far inferior teams to either the Bulls or Cavs.

If I"m Blatt- I rest Kyrie until the Finals. Maybe I'm being a little presumptuous, but I don't think we're going to need him to beat Atlanta. Gives him almost two weeks to heal up. We are going to need a healthy Irving against the Warriors to have any shot.

Kyle Korver is out now.

Cavs should sweep this team even without Kyrie

Kyle Korver is out now.

Cavs should sweep this team even without Kyrie

Carrol on one leg- surprised about Korver- it didn't look that bad. Hey- we've had our share of injuries.

I'm in agreement- get out the brooms. Horford and MIlsap are no match for Moz and Thompson. Teague isn't going to be able to beat the Cavs by himself.

The Hawks are finding out it's a different game in the Playoffs as opposed to the regular season. The Nets won two games against them, and they needed Wall sitting out a game, and a couple real fortunate breaks to beat the Wizards- far inferior teams to either the Bulls or Cavs.

If I"m Blatt- I rest Kyrie until the Finals. Maybe I'm being a little presumptuous, but I don't think we're going to need him to beat Atlanta. Gives him almost two weeks to heal up. We are going to need a healthy Irving against the Warriors to have any shot.

Resting Kyrie is a good plan if ATL folds like they look like they will.

The only problem for Cavs fans is the train stops here, Golden State is deep and talented. If the Cavs were 100% and ready to go it would've been a series but as it stands they'll be in trouble.

Archived